Terrorist car bombing attack from America to Canada.

Damn, Rainbow Bridge. That is probably our largest crossing. Niagara Falls is hurting for tourism and now the Crazies come out with New Years Eve around the corner?

Damn, Rainbow Bridge. That is probably our largest crossing. Niagara Falls is hurting for tourism and now the Crazies come out with New Years Eve around the corner?

I enjoy going to Canada. And I have cross those bridges before… I hope the Bridges are not closed for multiple weeks. Don’t let the bad guys win.

MSN

Read more: US- Canada border closed after vehicle explosion on bridge, FBI respondsThe sources also told Fox News that the vehicle was driving from the US to Canada and was attempting to drive toward the border officer building. All bridges are closed in the area. Government buildings have also been evacuated.​

International border crossing points between Canada and US have also been shut, it was reported.
I can guarantee that the people in the car were not MAGA hat wearing individuals who wanted to blow up the area. I guess Joe Biden will call this Thanksgiving Day, workplace violence, as Barry Sorento called it during his Admin. Is there more to come, with weak president Biden? Time will tell.

Attachments

• liberals-defend-islam.jpg
    liberals-defend-islam.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 3
MSN I can guarantee that the people in the car were not MAGA hat wearing individuals who wanted to blow up the area. I guess Joe Biden will call this Thanksgiving Day, workplace violence, as Barry Sorento called it during his Admin. Is there more to come, with weak president Biden? Time will tell.

tHe BoRDeR iS seCUre!

Forum List

Back