Terrorist body bombs

Colin

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
England
Forget the new body scanners now being installed at airports to detect bomb carrying Islamists, they won't be effective against the new method of suicide bombing. MI5 has evidence that Al Qaeda is now planning to use terrorists with bombs surgically implanted INSIDE their bodies.

Britain is facing a new Al Qaeda terror threat from suicide ‘body bombers’ with explosives surgically inserted inside them.
Until now, terrorists have attacked airlines, Underground trains and buses by secreting bombs in bags, shoes or underwear to avoid detection.
But an operation by MI5 has uncovered evidence that Al Qaeda is planning a new stage in its terror campaign by inserting ‘surgical bombs’ inside people for the first time.

Security services believe the move has been prompted by the recent introduction at airports of body scanners, which are designed to catch terrorists before they board flights.
It is understood MI5 became aware of the threat after observing increasingly vocal internet ‘chatter’ on Arab websites this year.

The warning comes in the wake of the failed attempt by London-educated Nigerian Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab to blow up an airliner approaching Detroit on Christmas Day.
One security source said: ‘If the terrorists are talking about this, we need to be ready and do all we can to counter the threat.’
A leading source added that male bombers would have the explosive secreted near their appendix or in their buttocks, while females would have the material placed inside their breasts in the same way as figure-enhancing implants.

Read more: Terrorists 'plan attack on Britain with bombs INSIDE their bodies' to foil new airport scanners | Mail Online

I just read this. Sick, sick, sick. When will our leaders wake up and realize that we are dealing with animals here - not people?

Now I guess the TSA will have to start frisking large breasted women - just to make sure their suspected implants don't contain suspected explosives.

Grannies might as well stay home and wait for the death panel appointment. Who the hell would want to travel for "pleasure" anymore?

Waterboarding is beginning to appeal to me for the first time.

Yeah let me put this on my list of things to worry about.

I think it goes right before planters warts and right after death by meteorite.

I take it you are not a large breasted woman? Or a granny.

True.

Perhaps, more to the point, I am not a frequent flyer.

I have a much greater chance of being killed by a MOOSE than I do an Islamic terrorist.

Last edited:
So you bomb experts out there- just how much high explosive material would it take to breach the body cavity AND damage an aircraft?

It states the damage that could be done in the article Mr H! To bring a plane down, you only need to blast a hole in the fuselage and these body bombs are, apparently, well capable of that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back