Did Hitler swim inside his Auschwitz Swimming Pool?

GEORGE ORWELL

Dec 5, 2009
SWIMMING POOL AT AUSCHWITZ
george-orwell-albums-auschwitz-swimming-pool-picture1264-hitler-in-his-best-element.jpg
The huge Auschwitz Simming Pool can be seen at the back. Did Hitler ever use it for his swims?

Last edited:
I dont think Hitler ever visited the camp, but we know that the Red cross did many times

At what point does a troll get banned?

No need to ban them. They normally disappear up their own arseholes, never to be seen again. They may re-emerge as full blown turds, but they just float around aimlessly and are easily flushed.

I dont think Hitler ever visited the camp, but we know that the Red cross did many times

No, Hitler never visited a KZ and after the beginning of the war rarely left one of his headquarters.

The Red Cross visited, as far as I know, the so called paradise Ghetto Theresienstadt, which still offered horrible conditions, but where a Potemkin facade was upheld.
There exists a propaganda movie nicknamed "Der Führer schenkt den Juden eine Stadt" (The Führer gives the Jews a village). If you watch this, it will give you creeps, as most people shown in there were later on deported to Auschwitz.
Also, Theresienstadt was emptied from it´s Jews, to avoid the picture of overcowding, and most of them were sent to Auschwitz before the Red Cross visit.
The visit itself (in 1944) was a brilliant hoax, as the visitors were show only carefully preselected and prepared parts of the ghetto.

Theresienstadt was unique in a way, as most inhabitants represented the cultural jewish elite of Europe and offered - compared to Auschwitz - better living conditions. Notwithstanding, according to statistics 144 000 people were send to Thereseinstadt, and approx. 17000 survived it.

So, the Red Cross visited one ghetto and nothing more, as far as I know, and even this was a hoax.

regards
ze germanguy

New Topics

Forum List

Back