Terrorism: The American History

fabb1963 said:
Hitler was many things...mostly negative...but I have yet to have him be accused of being a terrorist. Kind of like comparing apples and oranges.

Somehow, it is engraved that the mind of the Islamics is to kill without cause as they force their beliefs on the world. Isn't US foreign policy kind of similar, except maybe with less bloodshed? I would recommend the book "Ghost Wars" to truly understand how wonderful the American government is to the world.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/01...08902?s=books&v=glance&n=283155&tag=ff0d01-20

Yes. Freedom is our Islam. WHich side are you on.

rtwngAvngr said:

Do you really have to ask?Just another pseudo intellectual bearing the message that the US is evil and the Islamic fanatics are just misunderstood. If only the U would lay down theirarms and take up the mantle of peace all would be well...you know, like Europe has done and look how well things are going for them!

rtwngAvngr said:

Given that one is a state of being free while the other is a religious faith, it is difficult to attempt to make them one in the same. Unless, of course, you are stating that your religion is Freedom under the belief in Allah who will be the sole deity and Muhammad is your prophet of this mindset. Oh, and that would also mean everyone would have to become Muslims to want freedom. If that is the case, which side are you on?

fabb1963 said:
Given that one is a state of being free while the other is a religious faith, it is difficult to attempt to make them one in the same

It is not difficult to compare them. By Islam's own scripture, where islam exists, freedom of others it to be curtailed. By it's theology it is intolerant of other religions. It is intented as a religion that controls or will strive to control until it does control the state apparatus. The very notion of a secular, multiethnic society such as the one we have in America and sort of in Europe, with all the freedoms of expression is considered a state of things to be abhorred in Islam. Islam should rightfully control all. Unless you stop this, this what you will get. The opposite of this is freedom. So, there ya go. Contrasted.

rtwngAvngr said:
It is not difficult to compare them. By Islam's own scripture, where islam exists, freedom of others it to be curtailed. By it's theology it is intolerant of other religions. It is intented as a religion that controls or will strive to control until it does control the state apparatus. The very notion of a secular, multiethnic society such as the one we have in America and sort of in Europe, with all the freedoms of expression is considered a state of things to be abhorred in Islam. Islam should rightfully control all. Unless you stop this, this what you will get. The opposite of this is freedom. So, there ya go. Contrasted.

:thanks:

fabb1963 said:
Hitler was many things...mostly negative...but I have yet to hear him be accused of being a terrorist. Kind of like comparing apples and oranges.

Pathetic, although not surprising Strapping a bomb on one's back or being responsible for inciting hatred and killing millions boils down to the same thing. Consider Hitler an Imam, only more successful. Get. It.

Somehow, it is engraved that the mind of the Islamics is to kill without cause as they force their beliefs on the world. Isn't US foreign policy kind of similar, except maybe with less bloodshed? I would recommend the book "Ghost Wars" to truly understand how wonderful the American government is to the world.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/01...08902?s=books&v=glance&n=283155&tag=ff0d01-20

Somehow? Man, for someone who claims his own countrymen are idiots, you certainly have a lot of nerve.

In fact, your original posting rings very familiar. I bet doing a quick internet search would uncover tons of unreferenced copy and pastes.

Said1 said:
I bet doing a quick internet search would uncover tons of unreferenced copy and pastes.

Yeah fabb, this means we're giving you a chance to finish all citations properly before bringing legal action against you. Hope you weren't busy. You have 6 hrs. And now it's too late to just delete the post and the thread and forget the whole thing. Laws suck. DOn't they?

rtwngAvngr said:
Yeah fabb, this means we're giving you a chance to finish all citations properly before bringing legal action against you. Hope you weren't busy. You have 6 hrs. And now it's too late just delete the post and the thread and forget the whole thing. Laws suck. DOn't they?

Someone so smart shouldn't need to link books for sale at Amazon, he should be able to quote from it, like Mariner.

I wonder if fabb's ok. We've really roughed him up. :teeth:

Said, You're Batgirl.

rtwngAvngr said:

What are some similarities between Christianity and Islam?

A: Some of the many similarities are:

There is only One True God

We are not to worship any other gods

Many Old Testament prophets were from God

Jesus was from God

It appeared to all that Jesus died on the cross

God gave the Torah, the prophets, and Gospel

We are to obey God’s words

We should surrender/sacrifice ourselves to God

Jesus will return

God will resurrect all for judgment.

Believers who die will go to heaven and live forever

Disbelievers will go to hell to be punished forever

It is important to pray to God

We should help the poor (at least the Muslim poor)

Christians, Jews, and Muslims should not be killed for their faith.

Under Islam, land once possessed by Islam, if subsequently lost to an invader, remains land that is holy to Islam. It is especially imperative that such lost lands be restored to the rightful rule of Islam. Historically, of course, such lost lands now lost to Islam include not only Israel but large portions of Southern Europe, Spain and North Africa. Since Allah's will is for the entire world to come under subjection to the rule of Islam, Muslims are known for their zeal in spreading their religion, whether by peaceful means or by the sword.

But wait...what does the Christian God say about Allah?

‘You shall have no other gods before Me. ‘You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me.

So, I guess Christains have the same POV. You can sweep those flowers away.

rtwngAvngr said:
Yeah fabb, this means we're giving you a chance to finish all citations properly before bringing legal action against you. Hope you weren't busy. You have 6 hrs. And now it's too late to just delete the post and the thread and forget the whole thing. Laws suck. DOn't they?

Dang, that copywrite which is at the top of the my article isn't there for decoration. So, if you want to bring legal action against me, well guess you will have to tell me that I am quoting myself and hope I bring charges up on myself. Reality sucks, doesn't it?

fabb1963 said:

Jesus was from God

Jesus will return

Under Islam, land once possessed by Islam, if subsequently lost to an invader, remains land that is holy to Islam. It is especially imperative that such lost lands be restored to the rightful rule of Islam. Historically, of course, such lost lands now lost to Islam include not only Israel but large portions of Southern Europe, Spain and North Africa. Since Allah's will is for the entire world to come under subjection to the rule of Islam, Muslims are known for their zeal in spreading their religion, whether by peaceful means or by the sword.

‘You shall have no other gods before Me. ‘You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me.

Look everbody, it's an islamofag. We're fighting for freedom not just for christianity. We're fighting for the right to not be dominated by islam and you know it. Hello abdul.

rtwngAvngr said:
Look everbody, it's an islamofag. We're fighting for freedom not just for christianity. We're fighting for the right to not be dominated by islam and you know it. Hello abdul.

Last time I checked I was still christian. You seem to be pretty good at attempting to discredit what you don't understand nor care to confirm as truth. But I must commend you. You provide sustance to my theory that intolerance is the doom of mankind.

fabb1963 said:
Last time I checked I was still christian. You seem to be pretty good at attempting to discredit what you don't understand nor care to confirm as truth. But I must commend you. You provide sustance to my theory that intolerance is the doom of mankind.

That's right islam is the religion of peace. Why are they rioting over cartoons?

fabb1963 said:

Jesus was from God

Jesus will return

I thought the actions of one group as oppossed to the other would be fairly obvious in light of your vast knowledge of current events. Not to mention the REALLY bad interpretations you have written above. :laugh:

fabb1963 said:
Dang, that copywrite which is at the top of the my article isn't there for decoration. So, if you want to bring legal action against me, well guess you will have to tell me that I am quoting myself and hope I bring charges up on myself. Reality sucks, doesn't it?

No, no. Copywriting your work does not give credit to that which you have copied.....or put in your own words.....barely. Or is that some form of creative license?

fabb1963 said:

You appear to be the one who doesn't understand scripture. This is apparent by your interpretation, written here in order to illustrate the similarities between Christianity and Islam. But I commend you too, the arrogance you first displayed was not an act, you were keepin it real, yo.

rtwngAvngr said:
That's right islam is the religion of peace. Why are they rioting over cartoons?

Rioting over cartoons is plain ignorant and barbaric. But to say that all islamics are barbarics because of what some do is to say all white men are racist because the KKK killed a few black men. Labeling all for the actions of some is never right anywhere. Just as it isn't right for irresponsible Islamic leaders to label USA the Great Satan, it isn't right for western countries to classify all Islamics as terrorist. Would you agree with me on this logic?

fabb1963 said:
Rioting over cartoons is plain ignorant and barbaric. But to say that all islamics are barbarics because of what some do is to say all white men are racist because the KKK killed a few black men. Labeling all for the actions of some is never right anywhere. Just as it isn't right for irresponsible Islamic leaders to label USA the Great Satan, it isn't right for western countries to classify all Islamics as terrorist. Would you agree with me on this logic?

But you know as well as I do that these riots are staged by the totalitarian regimes as a pr stunt. That's the real barbarity. The rioters are also victims here, of state induced, religious based ignorance: steady diet of quran and hate speech. State controlled media The whole totalitarian shebang. WHy do you support them? The religions itself reduces populations to a barbaric state by design.

rtwngAvngr said:
But you know as well as I do that these riots are staged by the totalitarian regimes as a pr stunt. That's the real barbarity. The rioters are also victims here, of state induced, religious based ignorance: steady diet of quran and hate speech. State controlled media The whole totalitarian shebang. WHy do you support them? The religions itself reduces populations to a barbaric state by design.

Maybe I am being misinterpreted here. I don't support the type of irresponsible governments that you have mentioned and I do agree that most of the rioters are mere pawns in their game of PR. However, I have stated that tolerance and education would go along way to take away the power of those governments that prey on the weak, the poor and the uneducated as they use them as tools for their own deeds. Does that make my point clearer?

Forum List

Back