Terrorism is not a threat to our survival.

Thats always the republican talking point.
Pull yourself up by your bootstraps eh? well not everyone has bootstraps.
There MUST be a safety net, OF ANY KIND, it just needs to work. And must be there, you cant just tear the net down. The would be against the bible even.

Im not claiming anything to be the absolute truth..its all my opinion.

If i remember correctly it was woman in texas, they interviewed her and she didnt deny it.

xen said:
Viking, I just dont feel its good idea to take in crowds of suspected terrorists.
With these warfronts like iraq, it creates this problem..

If we pulled back and looked at the big picture, most of them are not terrorists.

The real terrorist group is bin laden, his teacher, and the other top leaders. Thats it...all the warfront commanders, we created them, they are not suicide bombers. Most likely most of the people we are fighting in iraq, are iraqi factions. Same with Afghanistan.
In Iraq I expect we are seeing a marriage
of convenience between Sunni terrorists,
and that is what they are, and Baathist
terrorists, and that is what they are.

The first election turnout leaves no doubt
those favoring Democracy are at least double
the size of the religious and secular terrorists combined.

xen said:
So step back, and grab the real bad guys, they cant touch us after that! Nobody can, where are they going to attack us? here? no, we'll have so much extra money we would have awesome intel and border control.
The terrorists will be plotting terror no matter
what we do short of capitulation, and would be
if we had never gone to war in Iraq.

xen said:
I think this administration is liking the war situation..they like what it does for their politics. It IS in your ideology, the ends justify means.
You may not realize this now, but i can already tell it is effecting you.
It is not logical to go around smashing dictators...its too much trauma for the populous for one thing.
The central thesis of the administration is that
advancing Democracy by force as well as rhetoric
will eventuall redound to our benefit, and to the
benefit of the entire world.

The remains issue is now in the balance.

xen said:
Didnt Bush slack off, do drugs and get women pregnant? oh right, she got an abortion. hhaaa haa :dev3:

Even if that were all true of our Ivy League grad President (and you have no proof of the pregnancy part , for starters) you sarcasm does absolutely nothing to derail my point, which is that any able-bodied person who wants to get ahead in this country can do so. Sell your leftist bleeing heart bs where someone is dumb enough to believe it. And your use of the finger icon tell me that you are as crass as most of your fellow libs.

You guessed wrong!! I almost hate clinton!! He was head of DLC! continued the disasterous economic trade policies that Reagan started!! Total sellout.

So Clinton wasn't lefty enough for you. What a surprise. Perhaps Fidel is more your speed. Or Tom Daschle.

xen said:
Im not claiming anything to be the absolute truth..its all my opinion.

If i remember correctly it was woman in texas, they interviewed her and she didnt deny it.

I think you have Bush confused with Kerry. He had the intern he was messing around with who he sent overseas to keep quiet.

If you are going to play well with others, you need to learn to be able to back up your statement. Opinions are nice but to make a statement like "Bush got a woman pregnant but she had an abortion," and not be able to back it up with anything else than your opinion....well, it makes you look like an idiot.

USVIKING,
The problem is, its ALWAYS "in the balance"..aint it? thats why every president since reagan has had a 'evil enemy'.

Abbey Normal said:
Even if that were all true of our Ivy League grad President (and you have no proof of the pregnancy part , for starters) you sarcasm does absolutely nothing to derail my point, which is that any able-bodied person who wants to get ahead in this country can do so. Sell your leftist bleeing heart bs where someone is dumb enough to believe it. And your use of the finger icon tell me that you are as crass as most of your fellow libs.

So Clinton wasn't lefty enough for you. What a surprise. Perhaps Fidel is more your speed. Or Tom Daschle.

Dont be a big baby, and you have no idea what i believe.

GotZoom said:
I think you have Bush confused with Kerry. He had the intern he was messing around with who he sent overseas to keep quiet.

If you are going to play well with others, you need to learn to be able to back up your statement. Opinions are nice but to make a statement like "Bush got a woman pregnant but she had an abortion," and not be able to back it up with anything else than your opinion....well, it makes you look like an idiot.

Believe what you want...to cry about only makes you look like a BABY.
Hes still a slacker hippy rich boy alco.

xen said:
Believe what you want...to cry about only makes you look like a BABY.
Hes still a slacker hippy rich boy alco.

Ok, it's a fact (my opinion, therefore fact)

xen is about 11 years old.

So how bout feudalism!?

1. ends justify means.
2. the people of this country are a mob, dont trust them.
3. few rich, lots of poor.
4. One party

I'm a troll? Even my horse and his trainer found that one hysterical.

horse%20laughing.jpg

Abbey Normal said:
I'm a troll? Even my horse and his trainer found that one hysterical.

horse%20laughing.jpg

Now now now....you are going to get him all upset. Then, he'll use all the time his mommy and daddy allow him on the Internet to call you names instead of posting insightful and factual opinions.

wtf?

Are you okay? Im thinking i got you mad. please go away, or rejoin the dialog.

Forum List

Back