Terminal Wokeness; Lancet Says Only Way to Stop Racism is to End Whtieness, lol

Not to worry.

"Whiteness" is being "ended."

Many people are delighted by demographic studies that assure us that Caucasians in the States will cease to be the majority in about 30 more years.

By the end of the century, the majority of Americans are projected to be Latinx and African American people.

The Lancet only needs to be patient. Its wish will soon be fulfilled.

White people goin bye bye...you MFers haven't SEEN racism till whites are in the minority....oooooh gonna be pay back.

Boomers...kiss your grand kids...it's gonna be a wild ride for them...fortunately for you...you won't have to be here.

Not to worry.

Many people are delighted by demographic studies that assure us that Caucasians in the States will cease to be the majority in about 30 more years.

By the end of the century, the majority of Americans are projected to be Latinx and African American people.

African Americans will never be a significant percentage of the population. African Americans that are the descendants of slaves will be extinct. The abortion rate is 70%. 52% of all homicide victims are black. These rates are not survivable. If we did not import more blacks from Africa our black population wouldn't even be the 13% that it is.

White people goin bye bye...you MFers haven't SEEN racism till whites are in the minority....oooooh gonna be pay back.

Boomers...kiss your grand kids...it's gonna be a wild ride for them...fortunately for you...you won't have to be here.
And you think no one will fight back?

They are completely irrational in their hate. They can look at a 49% to 51% and go, yeah, that will be an easy fight.

Because they are completely irrational.

Whites have always been in the minority. Who was more numerous, whites or the native tribes? Were there more Conquistadors or Aztecs? How about the British and India or Africa?

It isn't that whites have numbers. They never had numbers. What whites have is efficiency. They kill efficiently and dispassionately. That's why they always win.

These self hating morons are so out of touch with Reality that they just cant help bein morons.

Lancet: The Only Way to Stop Racism Is ‘to Eliminate Whiteness’

My goodness, I read that --- I wonder why they allowed such an openly racists anti-white screed. I guess Lancet hates Trump, and this stuff is a sort of proxy for expressing Trump-hatred.

But a lot of people on the left do think like that --- I assume that's why all the many ads on TV showing a couple, one of them dark black, the other a pale white redhead. It's persuasive rhetoric with a subtext saying, "Whites, marry blacks!! It's the only way, a totally brown society!!" I'd say it's the way for the white to totally ruin her (or his) life. Usually they show black men with white women, but I've seen it go the other way lately.

African Americans will never be a significant percentage of the population. African Americans that are the descendants of slaves will be extinct. The abortion rate is 70%. 52% of all homicide victims are black. These rates are not survivable. If we did not import more blacks from Africa our black population wouldn't even be the 13% that it is.

I think you are wrong and their population IS increasing. Impossible they abort 70% of fetuses!! I don't believe that. The homicide rate I do believe, but that's irrelevant to population increase.

But it sure is important we stop the in-migration from Africa.

Or anywhere else -- Mexico, China.

Last edited:

I think you are wrong and their population IS increasing. Impossible they abort 70% of fetuses!! I don't believe that. The homicide rate I do believe, but that's irrelevant to population increase.

Or anywhere else -- Mexico, China.[/QUOTE]
In Georgia alone the black abortion rate is 62%. In New York there are more black babies aborted than born.
Abortion’s Devastating Impact Upon Black Americans - Public Discourse

The big difference between African Americans and African immigrants is that the immigrants don't have any connection to the American reliance on slavery. They were never slaves.

In Georgia alone the black abortion rate is 62%. In New York there are more black babies aborted than born.
Abortion’s Devastating Impact Upon Black Americans - Public Discourse

If so, I don't see why you are complaining. It WOULD help to solve the problem. I have read serious studies claiming that a drop in crime in the 1980s and 1990s was because blacks got access to abortion so there were fewer blacks born who would have become criminals. This seems to me a win-win situation and we should applaud it, not complain.

The big difference between African Americans and African immigrants is that the immigrants don't have any connection to the American reliance on slavery. They were never slaves.

I still don't see why that makes any kind of difference. There is still the huge IQ difference, and that's been a problem forever. If you are going to complain black slaves were genetically compromised relative to black Africans, I can't agree: have you LOOKED at the state of Africa lately?

Whites have always been in the minority. Who was more numerous, whites or the native tribes? Were there more Conquistadors or Aztecs? How about the British and India or Africa?
It isn't that whites have numbers. They never had numbers. What whites have is efficiency. They kill efficiently and dispassionately. That's why they always win.

Interesting point, but it has limits. Getting below the proportion needed to control the population is fatal: that's why Haiti ended up with black genocide of every white, including babies. And why blacks took over other sugar islands which we'd love to have back now -- Jamaica, Martinique, etc. Importing huge reproducing populations of blacks and not having enough whites to manage that results in whole continents going black --- note the entire northern half of South America, for instance. That whole slavery thing was a very bad idea, for a lot of reasons, and some of the reasons are because whites were displaced by imported black populations. Same happened here in America with every major city.

So how long have you been a member of the nazi party
blacknazi.jpg

After you've committed genocide for social justice you'll still have to deal with people like mexicans...lol. Who hate ******* ....hell they run yas out of your own neighborhoods tHen lure white people to come eat at thier restaurants

pffft...have they yet? Has anyone said a word? Have you looked at the black on white crime statistics? You're a racist if you have...you're a Nazi if you have talked about it.

However there was a one very powerful difference...the power structure was controlled by the whites. The whites controlled the courts, means of production, drafted the laws and controlled the infrastructure...not the case anymore. Whites have GIFTED all aspects of control away.

Not to worry.

Don't be scared. We ain't gon' run outta white folks any time soon.

Or anywhere else -- Mexico, China.

Without immigration our population will implode more quickly than you might realize.

Forum List

Back