Teresa "cough" May makes worst speech ever made (part 2)

So she had a cold and a douchebag in the audience. People want her to quit for that? What did they expect her to do about the guy, stomp his ass in front of the nation? As an American, I would have loved to have seen the old bird go sideways on him.

Tories rally round PM after speech woes

Useless bitch. But she is doing a great job in my opinion.

The issue here seems to be that when you've lost the media, they'll go for you with everything and anything. They're blaming her for things that were out of her control, like letters falling off the wall and some guy pulling a stunt. I hate the bitch, but to be honest, how much is actually what she did on the day, and how much is the perception that newspapers will sell based on attacking her?

The issue here seems to be that when you've lost the media, they'll go for you with everything and anything. They're blaming her for things that were out of her control, like letters falling off the wall and some guy pulling a stunt. I hate the bitch, but to be honest, how much is actually what she did on the day, and how much is the perception that newspapers will sell based on attacking her?

Easy solution; treat all media as "fake news". Eking out facts is hard work.

Greg

Trump would have gone on the offensive against these attacks. She needs to come out swinging, it's a new day and age and people need a fighter.

There is a pack mentality isnt there ? There also seems to be a pro Boris agenda running alongside it.
I have heard him spoken of as Britains Trump but that is absurd. He is nowhere near that level of idiocy.
I am happy for her to stumble on for now. Its making Brexit that much harder.

There is a pack mentality isnt there ? There also seems to be a pro Boris agenda running alongside it.
I have heard him spoken of as Britains Trump but that is absurd. He is nowhere near that level of idiocy.
I am happy for her to stumble on for now. Its making Brexit that much harder.

Yes, and it shows she'll not last that long. But Brexit gets worse and worse, it's still going to happen.

Forum List

Back