TENS OF THOUSANDS of DACA Recipients Have Arrest Records, But Still Get to Stay

They will in the not so distant future.
You think? I don’t see it happening without some massive democrat concessions on border controls and prison for anyone after this.
You never see clearly. Read more, please.
What have these illegals done to earn citizenship? Just being here doesn’t seem right.

What did your family tree do to earn citizenship? Come here and kill the natives and take the land? Sounds like a crime to me. :dunno:
Yeah, and you’re pretty much going to have to get over it. We aren’t going to let this go that easy.

Sucks when your own argument gets blown up in your face doesn't it?

You think? I don’t see it happening without some massive democrat concessions on border controls and prison for anyone after this.
What have these illegals done to earn citizenship? Just being here doesn’t seem right.

What did your family tree do to earn citizenship? Come here and kill the natives and take the land? Sounds like a crime to me. :dunno:
Yeah, and you’re pretty much going to have to get over it. We aren’t going to let this go that easy.

How do you figure that? What year do we need to go back to? Pre-Constitutional times?

How do you figure that? What year do we need to go back to? Pre-Constitutional times?

Oh so now it is only convenient to include history as long as it fits your argument? You are the one that asked about immigrants EARNING their citizenship.

Oh so now it is only convenient to include history as long as it fits your argument? You are the one that asked about immigrants EARNING their citizenship.
Yeah coming here in 2018 is a bit different than it was back in the 1400's.

"Approximately 38.9 percent of the DACA recipients with a "prior" arrest were accused of so-called "driving-related" offenses, excluding driving under the influence."

So, I would assume that includes speeding, rolling a stop sign, improper lane changes, and illegal U-Turns.

Oh, the horror!

Yeah coming here in 2018 is a bit different than it was back in the 1400's.

Why? Because it fits your argument?

Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California used to be part of Mexico. There are some Mexicans that are closer citizens to those states than you are.

Forum List

Back