Tennessee is SO TAKEI

Actually, this might be a good thing....any student calls another student "gay" or a "fag" can now be arrested for bringing homosexuality up at school.

Yep, there is a silver lining.......:eusa_whistle:

The gays are taking our joooooooooooooobbbss!

All your tasteful jobs are belong to us!

southpark-they-took-our-jobs-animated-gif.gif

Actually, this might be a good thing....any student calls another student "gay" or a "fag" can now be arrested for bringing homosexuality up at school.

If they implemented a 'no bullying rule' within the school district this wouldn't be a problem, as that rule would address any type of bullying.

If they implemented a 'no bullying rule' within the school district this wouldn't be a problem, as that rule would address any type of bullying.

Thank you. I made this point as well. I teach my kids not to bully. END OF STORY. I don't care WHO the potential victim is, don't do it. Our school has the same zero tolerance policy. No need to educate anyone about anything other than "dont pick on other people"

LOL. Stop with the bullshit? That's hilarious.

BTW, who names themself "The Brain"? that screams "look at me I'm trying to make up for my insecurities!"

Anywho...my opinion about the lack of logic in his spewage is a valid post.

Care to expand on 'the lack of logic" you opined about?

Or would you rather just give an insulting opinion and not explain your position?

Why is it when liberals are challenged they vanish?

Vanquish should change his/her name to Vanish.

Definition of VANQUISH
transitive verb
1: to overcome in battle : subdue completely
2: to defeat in a conflict or contest
3: to gain mastery over (an emotion, passion, or temptation) <vanquish your fear>

Thank you. I made this point as well. I teach my kids not to bully. END OF STORY. I don't care WHO the potential victim is, don't do it. Our school has the same zero tolerance policy. No need to educate anyone about anything other than "dont pick on other people"

But, but, but . . . that makes too much sense. A 'no bullying rule' would apply equally and fairly to everyone. How's that going to help them push their progressiveness through? Why do you hate childreeen?

Nothing racist in the comment. Nor necessarily homophobic.

Want to try again?

I see no mention of race, and calling aberrant behavior aberrant behavior is just logic and fact and the truth. Homophobic is a word you lefties like to sling around like it matters.

Normal is normal. Abnormal ain't. Simple fact.

racist in that particular comment? no. but he's one of our board racists. i'd think you'd know that. he proudly makes every thread of his an opportunity to bash those of what he considers "lesser races"

so no, i wouldn't want to try again.

normal is what's found in nature. homosexuality is found in nature and is normal for approximately 10% of the population.

perhaps YOU would like to try again instead of defending racist homophobes.

However, this thread is not about race.

So...you should only be referred to as a Marine in threads about Marines?

And I should only be referred to as a genius in threads about intelligence?

:)

But, but, but . . . that makes too much sense. A 'no bullying rule' would apply equally and fairly to everyone. How's that going to help them push their progressiveness through? Why do you hate childreeen?

the mere fact that not a single one of the homosexuals on this board has stood up and said " you're right, that is fair, as long as gays get the same protection" tells me ALL I need to know about their lies about not having an agenda.

Beastiality, sadism, fetishes, sodomy, sexual assault, rape, child kidnapping, consensual sex, sex slave, prostitution, erotica, pediphile, and all before middle school. Being queer is a positionality. So are the above listed, I don't want any of it taught or discussed to my child at school. You don't send children to school to learn morals, those come from the home and church.

:doubt::doubt:

Forum List

Back