Ten Years

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Hard to believe it has been ten years already since the DC sniper attacks.

I remember it well. One of the few times I have been afraid of business travel

I had a business trip to DC and was staying at a Hilton in Rossyln VA. I arrived around 10PM and had to park quite a distance from the hotel lobby. As I walked in, I scanned the horizon and nearby trees. Upon reaching the lobby I laughed at how paranoid the attacks had made me.

The next morning I read in the paper that they had attacked someone in a gas station two miles away

I was driving around down there at the time. The biggest danger seemed to be the traffic.

I remember it well. One of the few times I have been afraid of business travel

I had a business trip to DC and was staying at a Hilton in Rossyln VA. I arrived around 10PM and had to park quite a distance from the hotel lobby. As I walked in, I scanned the horizon and nearby trees. Upon reaching the lobby I laughed at how paranoid the attacks had made me.

The next morning I read in the paper that they had attacked someone in a gas station two miles away

Valet parking, ya cheapskate. :eusa_whistle:

I remember it being all over the news here, when the hunt was on for whoever was responsible. There was a lot of fear during that time, people afraid to step outside...

Can't believe its been ten years already, though. Time has just flown.

The boy was a victim.

The adult was a VERY manipulative man, totally mentally overpowered the boy, who just wanted a father-figure to follow.

It's a damn shame.

I remember I was working in NYC at the time, wondering if they'd swing to NYC next. It was during that time I used to frequent DC often. I'd be in the DC/Maryland area sometimes twice a week, at least once a month. I loved the women there.

I remember it being all over the news here, when the hunt was on for whoever was responsible. There was a lot of fear during that time, people afraid to step outside...

I remember being stuck in DC traffic for hours right when all that was going on.

I remember being stuck in DC traffic for hours right when all that was going on.

That would have been scary for you, especially not knowing where this guy was at the time. I am glad you are okay, though - seriously.

At least the bastard responsible won't ever walk free again.

The boy was a victim.

The adult was a VERY manipulative man, totally mentally overpowered the boy, who just wanted a father-figure to follow.

It's a damn shame.

I remember I was working in NYC at the time, wondering if they'd swing to NYC next. It was during that time I used to frequent DC often. I'd be in the DC/Maryland area sometimes twice a week, at least once a month. I loved the women there.

Did you love them long time?

That would have been scary for you, especially not knowing where this guy was at the time. I am glad you are okay, though - seriously.

At least the bastard responsible won't ever walk free again.

Just annoying really; I hate traffic. Thanks for the concern. Some roads were shut down completely at times, so everything got packed into a few detour routes. I was only in town for a few days on business (good timing, right?). That bastard won't ever walk anywhere again - he dead. The kid is still doing his life term though.

They have the wrong guys...

*insert creepy music here*

muuuahahahahahhahaaaaa

Forum List

Back