Ten Year Reunion is a go!

and I think I am going to have fun. I had a great group of friends by the end of high school when I finally got over the superficial crap. It will great to catch up and if it is lame we can go somewhere else.

You hope the "beautiful people" look like shit and you think you're over the superficial crap? :lol:

That is so sad and pathetic. Time to grow up.

The thing about high school and all that superficial nonsense:

In the end, it just doesn't matter. Nobody gives a rats derriere the moment you leave school.

I tell my pre-teen son that when he gets older, the cool kids wind up working for the geeks, so either be a geek or be nice to them.
I remember them being so mean to this one kid mostly because he was smarter then everyone else. He got his revenge friday night when he was one of the most successful people there.

Well I am glad I went!

... and ... where's all the sordid details? ...
confused-8.gif
Well I made up with this kid who I used to fight with since about fifth grade. We figured out we probably only last 2 or 3 people since we graduated one being our Homecoming King who was also a good friend of mine. I saw a lot of people I didn't even think about that, and it was great to see him.
The best is when this drunk former jock was trying to hit on my friend all night and at the end of the night I ended up hanging out with some people I never hung out with in high school. I also found out some of my former friends used to hang out with my kids dad and they couldn't believe I had a kid with him. I guess he used to just suddenly kiss them at parties all the time in high school. What a perv!:lol::lol:

and I think I am going to have fun. I had a great group of friends by the end of high school when I finally got over the superficial crap. It will great to catch up and if it is lame we can go somewhere else.

You hope the "beautiful people" look like shit and you think you're over the superficial crap? :lol:

they were assholes and you know what some of them were still assholes friday night. I grew up with these people and they were mean to people. Why wouldn't I want them to look like crap?

Because if that's how you feel you're small and petty and clearly not over the "superficial crap" of high school.

I got kicked around plenty in school and not just by other kids, I had teachers working at tearing me down. Do I hate them? No. Do I hope bad things wlll happen to them? No. I can prove they were wrong about me by being the best person I can be, I don't need revenge. I have to live with who I am, and they have to live with who they are.

It says a lot about who you are in your heart that you feel that way. I wouldn't want to be carrying that crap around with me. Take a good hard look at what you've said. They might be assholes, but that's also a label that could easily be applied to someone that wishes bad things to happen to others.

I hated high school, have never had a desire to go to a reunion. With that said, I'm still good friends with most of 'my old crowd' from then. There's 6 of us that see each other a couple times a year.

For the most part, Toro's advice to his son was correct, lol!

they were assholes and you know what some of them were still assholes friday night. I grew up with these people and they were mean to people. Why wouldn't I want them to look like crap?

Because if that's how you feel you're small and petty and clearly not over the "superficial crap" of high school.

I got kicked around plenty in school and not just by other kids, I had teachers working at tearing me down. Do I hate them? No. Do I hope bad things wlll happen to them? No. I can prove they were wrong about me by being the best person I can be, I don't need revenge. I have to live with who I am, and they have to live with who they are.

It says a lot about who you are in your heart that you feel that way. I wouldn't want to be carrying that crap around with me. Take a good hard look at what you've said. They might be assholes, but that's also a label that could easily be applied to someone that wishes bad things to happen to others.
Well I am happy for you that you are so much better then me.
And I just said something that most people don't have the balls to say. And I never said I hated them, I just said they were assholes and I hope one of them is fat.
I am not scared to say what I really think. I guess I could be more PC like you suggest and not say what is on my mind. I also got a few reps for my comment so I am not the only one who thinks that way on here.

And I just said something that most people don't have the balls to say. And I never said I hated them, I just said they were assholes and I hope one of them is fat.
I am not scared to say what I really think. I guess I could be more PC like you suggest and not say what is on my mind. I also got a few reps for my comment so I am not the only one who thinks that way on here.
I think most can agree with your feelings. As I said, I hated high school. However, I was both a nerd and a jock. Did cheerleading my first two years, switched to competitive gymnastics for varsity. While I took mostly honors courses, I missed more classes than attended, starting with sophomore year. The classes, teachers, crowding was overwhelmingly oppressive. I always showed up for quizzes and tests, homework and attendance didn't count. (We had 8 'shifts'; there were over 4,500 kids enrolled in a school built for 1500 capacity).

It seems I was one of the kids others liked to 'hate.' I was successful in having friends and mostly staying out of trouble. I was very unhappy at school though. I hated the meaness and the cliques. Interestingly enough I've found a facebook page on our class, and seen posts that 'wondered what I was doing.' Replies were both good and bad, I've yet to feel compelled to speak up to people I don't remember.

I think most can agree with your feelings. As I said, I hated high school. However, I was both a nerd and a jock. Did cheerleading my first two years, switched to competitive gymnastics for varsity. While I took mostly honors courses, I missed more classes than attended, starting with sophomore year. The classes, teachers, crowding was overwhelmingly oppressive. I always showed up for quizzes and tests, homework and attendance didn't count. (We had 8 'shifts'; there were over 4,500 kids enrolled in a school built for 1500 capacity).

It seems I was one of the kids others liked to 'hate.' I was successful in having friends and mostly staying out of trouble. I was very unhappy at school though. I hated the meaness and the cliques. Interestingly enough I've found a facebook page on our class, and seen posts that 'wondered what I was doing.' Replies were both good and bad, I've yet to feel compelled to speak up to people I don't remember.
I was a jock for three years of high school and my brother dealt pot to half my class so the only people picking on me were my brothers friends.:lol:
These people were so bad they even would turn on their own, forcing one guy to switch schools. Many of them I knew since kindergarten and they were assholes even in grade school. One of my friends they terrorized, so I am not going to apologize for not thinking happy thoughts about these people.

If you're comfortable with it that's all that's important. But let's clarify a few points you attempted to spin.

I never said I was better than anyone.

Just because you have the "balls" to say something doesn't mean it's right or good.

I never said you shouldn't say what's on your mind or that you should be PC. I said what's on your mind is petty. You're actually proud to have such ugly thoughts, I think that's really unfortunate.

I guess if others repped you then you must be right. After all, acceptance by peers is important. Especially if you're still harboring a high school mentality, which, clearly you are.

Your dislike of these people isn't hurting them, it's hurting you. I hope you will learn to let go of the hurt they caused you, because you're not doing yourself any good holding on to it.

Don't let Amanda hear you say that! She will tell you all what is wrong with you.

I have been trying to kill my senior high school class for years.

Just because.

C'mon now, X, it's not "just because" and you know it. You still blame them for making you wear that metal hat.

I do still long to write threatening letters to administrators. :)

Well as long as you write 'em, they'll laugh... and that's the main thing. Nothing can be quite as satisfying to an administrator than to know that the idiots who dropped out, lived up to their full potential... and you Sis are a CLASSIC example of that.

Well as long as you write 'em, they'll laugh... and that's the main thing. Nothing can be quite as satisfying to an administrator than to know that the idiots who dropped out, lived up to their full potential... and you Sis are a CLASSIC example of that.

Well, considering that I'm the one who started college two years early after leaving the imbeciles who stayed encumbered by the traditional school system behind and was able to force the cessation of unconstitutional practices by the school district in question...and you're the moron who repeats the same platitudinous idiocy here every day and gets his talking points from a fat, stupid drug addict...need I say more? ;)

Well, considering that I'm the one who started college two years early after leaving the imbeciles who stayed encumbered by the traditional school system behind and was able to force the cessation of unconstitutional practices by the school district in question...and you're the moron who repeats the same platitudinous idiocy here every day and gets his talking points from a fat, stupid drug addict...need I say more? ;)

Liar:lol::lol::lol:

Nonce:lol::lol::lol:

Pendejo:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back