Telangana man who built Donald Trump’s statue and worshipped him dies of heart attack

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Its not quite what you think.

Krishna started worshipping the US president after Srinivas Kuchibhotla, a software engineer from the state, was killed by a US navy veteran in an alleged act of hate crime in February 2017.

“I was very much pained at the incident. I thought the only way the US president and his people could understand the greatness of Indians is to display our love and affection towards them. That is why I started worshipping Trump with a hope that the prayers would reach him one day,” Krishna had then said.

I do wonder if his prayers reached Donnys soul ?

1602612694421.png

Krishna started worshipping the US president after Srinivas Kuchibhotla, a software engineer from the state, was killed by a US navy veteran in an alleged act of hate crime in February 2017.

“I was very much pained at the incident. I thought the only way the US president and his people could understand the greatness of Indians is to display our love and affection towards them. That is why I started worshipping Trump with a hope that the prayers would reach him one day,” Krishna had then said.

View attachment 401066

Story is from February Mr. America.. The jerk who killed him has already been sentenced. Haters in America aren't ALL Republicans. But you wouldn't know that...

Were 3 threads on this back then.. So WE didn't miss it.. Must have arrived at your door by "Yankee Clipper" held up by storms or something...

View attachment 401066
You have a vile soul foreigner

Forum List

Back