Ted Nugent's Problem...

So Obama had to go make a half hour speech condemning Rev. Wrights comments but this is all we get from the Romney's?

Team Romney — who sought out Nugent's endorsement
— also weighed in after being asked t condemn Nugent's remarks.

Mitt's spokeswoman only said that "Divisive language is offensive no matter what side of the political aisle it comes from,”

Read more: Ted Nugent not backing down from fiery Obama *remarks:
Gotta link?

:lol:

He's been Sober his Entire Life...

Other than that...

:)

peace...

Ted Nugent is a Domestic terrorist. He said at an NRA convention that if Obama wins, next time this year he'll either be in jail or dead. That's a threat.

Find it funny that the right made Obama give a speech on how he disavows Rev. Wright but Romney isn't going to do the same about Ted. Wright said God damn America for slavery and what we did to the Indians. Ted hates America just because his side isn't in the White House. The left never threatened to kill GW Bush. Ted needs to be charged.

And the right was outraged when the Dixie Chicks said they were embarrassed to be from the same state as GW Bush?

This isn't just a threat. This is an advertisement. Ted needs to be arrested. Now who hates America?

Ted Nugent not backing down from fiery Obama *remarks:

How is that a Threat?...

A Prediction... Maybe.

If it's a Thread, the Secret Service will be Arresting him, Correct?

Get over yourself.

peace...

In what scenerio would Ted end up dead or in prison if not for his illegal actions? So he's predicting what he will do if Obama wins? This is a threat you jackass. You don't know what a threat is? Give me your address. But if you do, come next week I will end up either dead or in prison. What the fuck do you call that liar? Am I predicting or threatening you?

And the secret service is investigating it. If I were them, I'd take him in for questioning and I would really hammer this home that the right with their sarah palin crosshairs shit has to stop the violent rhetoric. Makes me want to exercise my 2nd amendment rights too you fucking assholes.

And that you would deny it makes you a partisan hack piece of shit hypocrite. OR as the right would call you, a true patriot. :lol:

So Obama had to go make a half hour speech condemning Rev. Wrights comments but this is all we get from the Romney's?

Mitt's spokeswoman only said that "Divisive language is offensive no matter what side of the political aisle it comes from,”

Gotta link?

Google Tagg Romney's twitter remarks about being THRILLED to have Ted's endorsement.

Romney needs to disavow Ted like Obama had to for Rev. Wright. If you don't see that, piss off hypocrite. The right hangs on every word the left says but then thinks their candidates can say/do anything they want? Double standard?

Gotta link?

Google Tagg Romney's twitter remarks about being THRILLED to have Ted's endorsement.

Romney needs to disavow Ted like Obama had to for Rev. Wright. If you don't see that, piss off hypocrite. The right hangs on every word the left says but then thinks their candidates can say/do anything they want? Double standard?
You made the claim, moron. YOU back it up.

I understand why you won't, but that isn't all that relevant. :lol:

Gotta link?

That's not the point because Obama didn't seek out Rev. Wrights endorsement either. Or William Aires. But you still jumped all over him.

You guys made such a big deal about Rev. Wright saying God Damn America for slavery, how we treated blacks all the way until the 70's and the way we treated indians but are ok with Ted advertising that he hates America when we are in charge so much that he will do something illegal or violent if Obama is re-elected? Sounds like Ted is as angry as William Aires.

What could Ted do to end up dead or arrested? He must really hate America when we are in charge. I don't blame him. Many a night I said God Damn Bush, Chaney, Delay, Boehner, Paul Ryan, McConnell, Rush, Fox News. If I could push a button and they all disappeared, along with you, I would no doubt push it. Not a gun, a button. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Gotta link?

Gotcha you stupid bitch.

Mitt Romney actively sought, and won, Ted Nugent’s endorsement in early March. According to a report in the Texas Tribune and Nugent himself, the two had a lengthy conversation about gun laws and the endorsement on March 2nd.

Before endorsing him, Nugent demanded that Romney pledge there would be no new gun laws or restrictions on Second Amendment rights in his administration. Romney obliged.

Romney Actively Sought Nugent Endorsement and Agreed to His Demands to Win It | rightwingwatch.org

Ok I can't prove that he saught out Ted's endorsement but Team Romney is thrilled to have it. Just check Tagg Romney's twitter account. That's not the point because Obama didn't seek out Rev. Wrights endorsement either. Or William Aires. But you still jumped all over him.

You guys made such a big deal about Rev. Wright saying God Damn America for slavery, how we treated blacks all the way until the 70's and the way we treated indians but are ok with Ted advertising that he hates America when we are in charge so much that he will do something illegal or violent if Obama is re-elected? Sounds like Ted is as angry as William Aires.

What could Ted do to end up dead or arrested? He must really hate America when we are in charge. I don't blame him. Many a night I said God Damn Bush, Chaney, Delay, Boehner, Paul Ryan, McConnell, Rush, Fox News. If I could push a button and they all disappeared, along with you, I would no doubt push it. Not a gun, a button. :eusa_angel:
It's all in perspective. I think Ted is awesome, so I am not finding a need to be concerned at all. :thup:

Listened to the video of Nugent's remarks. Definately over the line. Stupid and insulting. People like him are why I have never, and never will be a NRA member, in spite of being a gun owner for most of my life.

Listened to the video of Nugent's remarks. Definately over the line. Stupid and insulting. People like him are why I have never, and never will be a NRA member, in spite of being a gun owner for most of my life.

I agree. Same way all corporations need to be regulated, so do Gun companies.

Romney pledged to Ted there would be no new gun laws? Sounds like how the GOP signed that no new tax pledge to Grover Norquist.

So that bad gun law in Florida that allowed Zimmerman to kill that little kid will not be repealed? I understand that is a state law, but how can Ted tie Romney's hands behind his back like that? Just like we need to raise taxes on the rich but the GOP won't let us because of their pledge to Norquist. Who do they pledge allegance to? The USA or Conservative Lobbyists and rich Celebrities?

Ted needs to be arrested. I'm not kidding. Do we need another Gabby Gifford? Rememeber Palin put crosshairs on her and then she got shot? When will the right learn?

Gotta link?

I'm waiting for your apology and to admit I was right and you were wrong.

Mitt Romney actively sought, and won, Ted Nugent’s endorsement in early March. According to a report in the Texas Tribune and Nugent himself, the two had a lengthy conversation about gun laws and the endorsement on March 2nd.

Other than that...

peace...

Ted Nugent is a Domestic terrorist. He said at an NRA convention that if Obama wins, next time this year he'll either be in jail or dead. That's a threat.

Find it funny that the right made Obama give a speech on how he disavows Rev. Wright but Romney isn't going to do the same about Ted. Wright said God damn America for slavery and what we did to the Indians. Ted hates America just because his side isn't in the White House. The left never threatened to kill GW Bush. Ted needs to be charged.

And the right was outraged when the Dixie Chicks said they were embarrassed to be from the same state as GW Bush?

This isn't just a threat. This is an advertisement. Ted needs to be arrested. Now who hates America?

Dixie Chix?????

Who the fuck are they????

Patriots don't like it when traitors disparage the office of the President. Obama is constantly putting a stain on the office.

:cuckoo:

Why should I apologize for asking someone to back up their claim? It's not a mean thing to do - ask someone for support of their claim. It's just normal.

And, your link (Romney Actively Sought Nugent Endorsement and Agreed to His Demands to Win It | rightwingwatch.org) does not support your claim - that Romney sought endorsement by Ted. Rather, it says: "Nugent made Romney pledge not to put any new restrictions on guns. Romney obliged:"

Other than that...

peace...

Dixie Chix?????

Who the fuck are they????

Patriots don't like it when traitors disparage the office of the President. Obama is constantly putting a stain on the office.

Didn't you just disparage the office of the President with that comment?

Dixie Chicks sold more albums than Ted I bet.

Why should I apologize for asking someone to back up their claim? It's not a mean thing to do - ask someone for support of their claim. It's just normal.

And, your link (Romney Actively Sought Nugent Endorsement and Agreed to His Demands to Win It | rightwingwatch.org) does not support your claim - that Romney sought endorsement by Ted. Rather, it says: "Nugent made Romney pledge not to put any new restrictions on guns. Romney obliged:"

No

Mitt Romney actively sought, and won, Ted Nugent’s endorsement in early March

But continue to be a stubborn little bitch who won't admit when they are wrong.

No

Mitt Romney actively sought, and won, Ted Nugent’s endorsement in early March

But continue to be a stubborn little bitch who won't admit when they are wrong.
Hmmmm. Well, I wouldn't call another who wants to know what makes you think something a bitch, but your mileage varies.

So, perhaps you can actually quote the part of your link that shows Romney sought the endorsement of Ted.

See, what I quoted, doesn't really demonstrate that at all. So, I'm wondering if there is some chemical that is causing your confusion or if it's an organic or congenital issue.

The goal of the left is to criminalize normal behavior.

And when it comes to what Nugent said, he's essentially saying "Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death!!!!!"

Forum List

Back