Ted Nugent's Problem...

He's been Sober his Entire Life...

Other than that...

:)

peace...

C'mon, he's a drinker;

and again, I drink wine, and my brothers come to Thanksgiving dinner, and I — a bottle of beer is better for you than a Coca-Cola. I’m not against drinking. and I’m not against smoking. What I’m against is the abuse.

Mal seems to struggle with the very basics of this forum... like what is or is not 'political'. Maybe its the decades of substance abuse?

Other than that...

peace...

C'mon, he's a drinker;

and again, I drink wine, and my brothers come to Thanksgiving dinner, and I — a bottle of beer is better for you than a Coca-Cola. I’m not against drinking. and I’m not against smoking. What I’m against is the abuse.

Bob Beckle spends half his time on the 5 tanked.

Drinking is not an crime......and from what I hear Nugent doesn't drink or take drugs. He's just an avid outdoors-man and hates anyone that wants to take his guns.

Last edited:

Other than that...

peace...

C'mon, he's a drinker;

Drinking is not an crime......and from what I hear Nugent doesn't drink or take drugs. He's just an avid outdoors-man and hates anyone that wants to take his guns.

He does have a great affection for them; though military service isn't included in their use, for HIM.

Other than that...

peace...

C'mon, he's a drinker;

He doesn't allow alcohol on his overnights for hunting... I understand no hunting and drinking, but not drinking after the hunt is... Sin. :thup:

peace...

Other than that...

peace...

C'mon, he's a drinker;

He Claims he never has... Not even when Touring back in the day with all the Professionals of the Trade.

peace...

C'mon, he's a drinker;

He does have a great affection for them; though military service isn't included in their use, for HIM.

You mean he doesn't kill people.

He just hunts and collects guns. Something Americans have done for over 400 years.

C'mon, he's a drinker;

He Claims he never has... Not even when Touring back in the day with all the Professionals of the Trade.

peace...

Well he is an individualist.......not a conformist.

A conformist would sniff that coke-spoon when offered. Nugent would send you packing.

He used to start his concerts standing on his speakers about 10 feet high in the air.....and do a flip and land on the stage while playing and immediately start rocking. Drove the crowd nuts.

You can't do that night after night when you're high.

I'm pretty sure Ted admits to doing drugs and drinking when he was much younger. But, yes, he has been clean and sober for decades.

Other than that...

peace...

Ted Nugent is a Domestic terrorist. He said at an NRA convention that if Obama wins, next time this year he'll either be in jail or dead. That's a threat.

Find it funny that the right made Obama give a speech on how he disavows Rev. Wright but Romney isn't going to do the same about Ted. Wright said God damn America for slavery and what we did to the Indians. Ted hates America just because his side isn't in the White House. The left never threatened to kill GW Bush. Ted needs to be charged.

And the right was outraged when the Dixie Chicks said they were embarrassed to be from the same state as GW Bush?

This isn't just a threat. This is an advertisement. Ted needs to be arrested. Now who hates America?

Ted Nugent not backing down from fiery Obama  remarks:

Other than that...

peace...

Ted Nugent is a Domestic terrorist. He said at an NRA convention that if Obama wins, next time this year he'll either be in jail or dead. That's a threat.

Find it funny that the right made Obama give a speech on how he disavows Rev. Wright but Romney isn't going to do the same about Ted. Wright said God damn America for slavery and what we did to the Indians. Ted hates America just because his side isn't in the White House. The left never threatened to kill GW Bush. Ted needs to be charged.

And the right was outraged when the Dixie Chicks said they were embarrassed to be from the same state as GW Bush?

This isn't just a threat. This is an advertisement. Ted needs to be arrested. Now who hates America?

Ted Nugent not backing down from fiery Obama *remarks:

How is that a Threat?...

A Prediction... Maybe.

If it's a Thread, the Secret Service will be Arresting him, Correct?

Get over yourself.

peace...

So Obama had to go make a half hour speech condemning Rev. Wrights comments but this is all we get from the Romney's?

Team Romney — who sought out Nugent's endorsement — also weighed in after being asked t condemn Nugent's remarks.

Mitt's spokeswoman only said that "Divisive language is offensive no matter what side of the political aisle it comes from,”

Read more: Ted Nugent not backing down from fiery Obama  remarks:

Forum List

Back