Ted Nugent: 'Slaughter' Medicare, Medicaid, SS, Revoke Welfare Voting Rights

Yeah, ole Ted is awesome - to a deranged wingnut.

Nugent-Draft-Dodger-74871079857.jpeg

Welfare recipients are the true patriots.................

So, uh, you think the Constitution should be trashed and basic rights should be taken away from people who get assistance from the government?

Bet I can guess which of the other nutters will pile on for this one.

You'll throw away vets, the elderly, children, people who have worked all their lives but are now down and out through no fault of their own but by gawd, you just love this draft dodger who sat in his own shit so he wouldn't have to serve.

WHAT is WRONG with you people?

What happened to the REAL GOP, the Grand Old Party? How did you froot loops get in and what did you do with the REAL Americans who used to be the pub party?

There was a time when Republicans weren't the party of oligarchy while fucking every other class and American for the benefit of the wealthy?
Can you explain DiFi azzhate?

"Three:
Accusing, insinuating or alluding to another poster as a pedophile is NOT allowed. If you think someone is a pedophile and you think you can prove it then call law enforcement, ."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

Yes, I totally agree - IF I was referring to another "poster"... which I wasn't...

Is Mitt Romney Aware That Ted Nugent Is a Self-Admitted Pedophile?

Behind the Music Episode Guide, Part 1

Last edited:
So Ted Nugent roams a concert stage while toting automatic weapons, calls Barack Obama "a piece of -----" and says he told Obama to suck on one of his machine-guns. He also calls Hillary Clinton a "worthless bitch" and Dianne Feinstein a "worthless whore."

That Nugent, he's a man's man. He talks the talk and walks the walk, right?

Except when it was time to register for the draft during the Vietnam era. By his own admission, Nugent stopped all forms of personal hygiene for a month and showed up for his draft board physical in pants caked with his own urine and feces, winning a deferment. Creative!

Ted Nugent: Draft Dodging Coward | Crooks and Liars
How about Bill Clintool and Ted Kennedy?

"Three:
Accusing, insinuating or alluding to another poster as a pedophile is NOT allowed. If you think someone is a pedophile and you think you can prove it then call law enforcement, ."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

Yes, I totally agree - IF I was referring to another "poster"... which I wasn't...

Is Mitt Romney Aware That Ted Nugent Is a Self-Admitted Pedophile?

Behind the Music Episode Guide, Part 1

If Duddly.ned-d-it sees it he might rat you out...:eusa_shhh:

Yanno.........................I really liked some of the music that Ted Nugent put out.

Great White Buffalo is one of my favorites.

But................seeing as stupid as Nugent has gone? I still like some of the songs, but I think that Ted Nugent is a total asshole.

I hope a buffalo mauls and puts him in the hospital.

Yuck. You gotta wonder what sort of stuff lahkota's looking at to come across that poster.

Yanno.........................I really liked some of the music that Ted Nugent put out.

Great White Buffalo is one of my favorites.

But................seeing as stupid as Nugent has gone? I still like some of the songs, but I think that Ted Nugent is a total asshole.

I hope a buffalo mauls and puts him in the hospital.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo6IJxh130U]Ted Nugent - Great White Buffalo (Studio Version) - YouTube[/ame]

He'd probably feel the same about you ABS...:D

Sooo, Nugent now writes for the Moonie Times. That seems like a good fit. Much like Santorum and WorldNutDaily.

Forum List

Back