Ted Nugent Says Obama Has A "Racist Agenda"

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By Timothy Johnson

National Rifle Association board member Ted Nugent said that President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder are "promoting" racism and that the Obama administration has a "racist agenda." In the past week Nugent has been praised by media figures on CNN and Fox News.

Nugent made his comments during an interview on WorldNetDaily's radio program; he recently joined the birther website as a columnist:

NUGENT: Again it really is a nation divided. And it's never been more divided. The racism that President Obama and Eric "Gunrunning" Holder promote is just heartbreaking and it's tragic and those of us that know better have got to constantly expose their ruse and their scams and their racist agenda.​

Nugent, an ardent defender of the Confederate flag, has a lengthy history of making racially charged comments. In a July 6 column for The Washington Times, Nugent wrote, "I'm beginning to wonder if it would have been best had the South won the Civil War." He has also claimed that real Americans are "working hard, playing hard, white motherfucking shit kickers who are independent" and that African-American rappers appearing on MTV are "big uneducated greasy black mongrels."

More: Nugent Says Obama Has A "Racist Agenda"

Last edited by a moderator:
By Timothy Johnson

National Rifle Association board member Ted Nugent said that President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder are "promoting" racism and that the Obama administration has a "racist agenda." In the past week Nugent has been praised by media figures on CNN and Fox News.

Nugent made his comments during an interview on WorldNetDaily's radio program; he recently joined the birther website as a columnist:

NUGENT: Again it really is a nation divided. And it's never been more divided. The racism that President Obama and Eric "Gunrunning" Holder promote is just heartbreaking and it's tragic and those of us that know better have got to constantly expose their ruse and their scams and their racist agenda.​

Nugent, an ardent defender of the Confederate flag, has a lengthy history of making racially charged comments. In a July 6 column for The Washington Times, Nugent wrote, "I'm beginning to wonder if it would have been best had the South won the Civil War." He has also claimed that real Americans are "working hard, playing hard, white motherfucking shit kickers who are independent" and that African-American rappers appearing on MTV are "big uneducated greasy black mongrels."

More: Nugent Says Obama Has A "Racist Agenda"

I wonder how many people like Ted Nugent on a national basis. These are wacky times when you consider the Republicans and conservatives of the past. They would spit in the face of these extremists.

so now you are a extremist for exercising your First Amendment and should be spit on for it

my gawd you people are friggen nuts and violent

you are the scary one

but the troll has his new shit stirring thread and its from, mediamatter people..take it with a grain of salt

Last edited:
Well, at least he's not trying to get legislation passed giving him the right to kill Americans, like our president is doing.

so now you are a extremist for exercising your First Amendment and should be spit on for it

you are the scary one

but the troll has his new shit stirring thread and its from, mediamatter people..take it with a grain of salt

The shit that wacko does doesn't have anything to do with exercising his First Amendment rights. So what if you are allowed to act like a nut, you are still acting like a nut. People have a right to be crazy, but they're still crazy. Is that hard to figure out?

you are the scary one

The shit that wacko does doesn't have anything to do with exercising his First Amendment rights. So what if you are allowed to act like a nut, you are still acting like a nut. People have a right to be crazy, but they're still crazy. Is that hard to figure out?

I'd say he's more sane than you, all you do is rant and rave, on EVERYTHING no matter how petty..you and you little troll buddy who spreads nothing but hate around scare me more than Nuggent..

Last edited:
Ted Nugent is rightwing wacko racist white trash. He has a lot if company on this board. Birds of a feather....

Regards from Rosie

He's a poor man's Dick Morris. He'll say whatever he has to say to keep the cameras and the lights on. Nothing left but podcasts and YouTube videos for him. Welcome to Alex Jones Land Teddy.

I am no fan of Ted Nugent.

But he is right about the Obama agenda being racist; and his comments on rappers is basically correct......... :cool:

if Obama is causing a race problem then why is HIS base so multicultural?

you see alot of us white people like him.

about half

most black people are with him

most latino people are with him.

the only group who is not with him are die hard republicans and

the nearly all white and mostly southern

the race divide in this country falls into white south and die hard white republicans

against all the other people in this country.

pretending its not racist white people doing the dividing is really lame

you are the scary one

I'd say he's more sane than you, all you do is rant and rave, on EVERYTHING no matter how petty..you and you little troll buddy who spreads nothing but hate around scare me more than Nuggent..

Worry about your own sanity if you think I'm ranting and raving! If you think Ted Nugent is rational, why is he still alive or not in jail?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g9s95mGhCc]Ted Nugent Declares 'I Will Either Be Dead or in Jail' if Obama Is Re-elected - YouTube[/ame]

Why isn't this video about a man who is ranting and raving?

Worry about your own sanity if you think I'm ranting and raving! If you think Ted Nugent is rational, why is he still alive or not in jail?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g9s95mGhCc]Ted Nugent Declares 'I Will Either Be Dead or in Jail' if Obama Is Re-elected - YouTube[/ame]

Why isn't this video about a man who is ranting and raving?

omg, go out and spit on people, maybe that will bring your blood pressure down

Forum List

Back