Ted Nugent organizing helicopter hunt for hogs

Mini 14

Jun 6, 2010
Planning to shoot "100s and 100s" from helicopters.

Announced via his facebook page, I'll post details when he does.

Thank you Uncle Ted!!!!

Last edited:
Control the population.

Incredibly destructive animals. And VERY smart. The helicopters will make it a LOT easier to put a dent in the population.

Control the population.

Incredibly destructive animals. And VERY smart. The helicopters will make it a LOT easier to put a dent in the population.

Ted Nugent isn't known for his brain power, hope they are careful of the human population.

Control the population.

Ted Nugent isn't known for his brain power, hope they are careful of the human population.

Hogs don't hang around humans. Thus, the benefit of helicopters.

I imagine this is swamp they will hunt. Maybe a good bit of crop land as well.

Just saw a show on the Discovery Channel about the wild pig problem. Hell, they breed like rats and I didn't realize they've become such a problem.

Just saw a show on the Discovery Channel about the wild pig problem. Hell, they breed like rats and I didn't realize they've become such a problem.

They are incredibly destructive, especially to crops.

And they are spreading like wildfire.

Ted will have fun, but he won't put a dent in them. Within 6 months the population will be back where it was, even if he kills "100s and 100s."

They are shoot on sight here now (Southeast) with no closed season.

Control the population.

What? Do hogs and humans interact somewhere in the wild that I'm not aware of?

Uncle Ted's probably gonna' use a rifle or bow and arrow, not a thermonuclear device.

Forum List

Back