Ted Nugent and Kid Rock running for Senate, one will be elected

elect stoner Kid Rock, and maybe he'll relax all the regulations on smoking weed.

wowza :dance:
Good point, but weed is already fully legal in Colorado........................

F Colorado, I'm talking coast to coast, borer to border.
Won;t happen under Trump, you will have to wait for a Democrap that wants really stupid voters for that

we already have that ... strike while the iron is hot !

Ted Nugent and kid rock seem to be a proof even with a fucked up past, They can still wise up to maturity... somewhat
To have flaws is human

Kid Rock? Isn't he that one-hit wonder from the 90's who's biggest song was "BA WAH DU BA" or some shit?

Yeah, he's a real fucking brainiac, that Kid Rock.

LOL

He has some great feel good songs but he also has a lot of pandering filth to go right along with it. Doesn't strike me as particularly intelligent either but I could be wrong.

A saint he is not..
Well he is what he is, and he does have talent. He should've stayed out of rap, white people should not rap… See: Eminem

Read some of this shit, especially the part about Barbra Bush....

Vulgar Kid Rock to perform at inauguration

This is not the kind of leaders we need. I'll be the first to admit the kid has talent & I've been to several of his concerts with my kids but his talents lie in music not politics.

People that vote for celebrities need their heads examined. They are some of the worst people in our country. The very ones responsible for publicly promoting the decline of American values.
People are people and need to be judged on their merits for the task they seek. Should people get elected to the Senate because they were married to a politician?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Get your brain tested for nails
I judge them based on what the say & do.

KID ROCK LYRICS - Rock N Roll Jesus

He's your Jesus. You need no bible. Pray to him. Sex drugs & rock & roll.

Great role model dumbass. And those lyrics are MILD compared to alot of the filth he sings
Why do you consider Hillary Clinton a role model..........................

I just farted on that
God help us if everyone is as dumb as you. Not liking someone does not equate to liking someone else.

Grow up

Kid Rock? Isn't he that one-hit wonder from the 90's who's biggest song was "BA WAH DU BA" or some shit?

LOL

He has some great feel good songs but he also has a lot of pandering filth to go right along with it. Doesn't strike me as particularly intelligent either but I could be wrong.

A saint he is not..
Well he is what he is, and he does have talent. He should've stayed out of rap, white people should not rap… See: Eminem

This is not the kind of leaders we need. I'll be the first to admit the kid has talent & I've been to several of his concerts with my kids but his talents lie in music not politics.

Trumps set the bar so low who cares?

Lets go grab some pussy, and smoke some dope.... hell of a campaign platform!!

Ted Nugent and kid rock seem to be a proof even with a fucked up past, They can still wise up to maturity... somewhat
To have flaws is human
I agree to a point but we are so obsessed with slapping around the elite political class that we are diminishing the role they play in our society to a point it has so little value that even idiots could do their jobs. That is a dangerous slope imo.

My solution to eliminate the ruling class without diminishing their value is term limits.

LOL

A saint he is not..

Fuck off troll

A saint he is not..

Fuck off troll

:cuckoo: ^^^^^^

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

please go to social media and encourage both to run! i think Crazy Ted will win!

3A2A4C7100000578-3915630-Trump_meanwhile_relied_on_musician_Ted_Nugent_to_warm_the_crowd_-a-80_1478587449319.jpg

Nugent is a moron, while I support gun rights myself Nugent thinks that killing animals is what the second amendment is about, it's not

Ted Nugent is the smartest American in the history of the world.

Anyone is smarter than you idiot.

To have flaws is human
I agree to a point but we are so obsessed with slapping around the elite political class that we are diminishing the role they play in our society to a point it has so little value that even idiots could do their jobs. That is a dangerous slope imo.

My solution to eliminate the ruling class without diminishing their value is term limits.
Single term limits would all but get rid of political correctness...

People that vote for celebrities need their heads examined. They are some of the worst people in our country. The very ones responsible for publicly promoting the decline of American values.
People are people and need to be judged on their merits for the task they seek. Should people get elected to the Senate because they were married to a politician?

Great role model dumbass. And those lyrics are MILD compared to alot of the filth he sings

I just farted on that
God help us if everyone is as dumb as you. Not liking someone does not equate to liking someone else.

Grow up
You didn't answer, why is Clinton a role model..............................

Next

I just farted on that

Grow up

Next
I never said she was ya idiot. This thread isn't even about her ffs

I just farted on that

Grow up

Next
The little grandpa makes wants everyone to stay on topic because he can only concentrate on one subject at a time..................

Too bad I can do fifty things simultaneously, on a slow day at least

I just farted on that

Grow up

Next
The little grandpa makes wants everyone to stay on topic because he can only concentrate on one subject at a time..................

Too bad I can do fifty things simultaneously, on a slow day at least
You can do 50 things at once? Except type a coherent sentence....

Go blow yourself retard

Folks, calm down. I got a warning from AyeCantSeeYou for calling someone a retard. Not sure if that rule is consistently applied or was just a random, unwarranted warning since I am one of the best internet posters in world history and some folks get jealous.

You know what? Don't even bother with a comeback cause I'm just gonna put your stupid ass on ignore. Bye fuckstain
Grandpa has me on ignore, because he can not name even one little thing that hiblary cliton has done to be considered a role model.

Thanks grandpa that was EXACTLY the response that I was hoping for.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Folks, calm down. I got a warning from AyeCantSeeYou for calling someone a retard. Not sure if that rule is consistently applied or was just a random, unwarranted warning since I am one of the best internet posters in world history and some folks get jealous.

Looks like you're the most modest, too.

Like the professional wrestler who was also the host of the Apprentice?

Yeah, he'd be a shit president, but he might do a better job than Trump.

I guess he has talent, I don't personally like his music though.

Forum List

Back