Ted Cruz trolls Big Bird for sharing vaccine ''propaganda" on Twitter

The death rate of COVID for children is like less than 1 in 100,000.

474 deaths, 74 million children in the USA:

0.00064%.

.64 deaths for every 100,000 children.

1 death for every 156,000 children.

COVID IS LESS DEADLY THAN FLU FOR CHILDREN.

FUCK VAX MANDATES FOR CHILDREN.
I thankful that you don't have any children, it's callous jerks like you who are not only dumb, but evil.

Well here it is Cons - Your new culture war issue is *drumroll* BIG BIRD!! :lol:

An innocent tweet from Sesame Street's beloved character, Big Bird, has caught the attention of Texas Senator Ted Cruz.​
Big Bird's announcement came after members of Sesame Street participated in a town hall about "The ABCs of COVID" vaccine alongside CNN journalist Erica Hill, and Dr. Sanjay Gupta.​
Senator Cruz, who received the COVID vaccine himself, was none to please to see the beloved character announce he got it too.​

DAMMIT DrLove -- I believed this thread was about DeBlasio and was going to bash him. Ugh! This is about actual Big Bird the character!??!! BLEH!

1636391811215.png

Ahh yes, the 5th circuit. Louisiana politicians in black robes who's sole purpose in life is owning the libs.
SCOTUS will uphold, same as they have hardhats, seatbelts and every other vaccine mandate throughout US history.
Bill of Rights tard....read them.....

Where were you when it was supposedly all MAGA people that wouldn't get vaccinated???? when that was proven to be a media lie what do you call that?....
I never said that. The anti vax crowd used to be an even, nonpartisan split.
Now it's MOSTLY MAGA punks.

Last edited:
I never said that. The anti vax crowd used to be an even split.
Now it's MOSTLY MAGA punks.
You didn't say it but other people did and they made it political dummy....and the MAGA crowd is diverse...not single minded...I don't know one Trump supporting friend that hasn't been vaccinated....

Forum List

Back