Ted Cruz sells out

I don't mean to pick on Ted, because they are all sell outs.

It reminds me of Denis Kucinich on the other side of the illusionary political spectrum. He railed against Obamacare, calling it a sell out and stimulus package for insurance companies. He even originally voted against it because he insisted on a single payer system, but when his vote was needed, he inexplicably voted for it anyway.

Oh, and he never recanted regarding his comments on Obamacare.

At the end of the day, there will always be enough votes to "get things done" in Washington. The only thing that separates men like Ted Cruz from Harry Reid is meaningless drivel and powerless votes.

What a shame. I was going to vote for him in the Republican primary.

Conservatives should focus on the Article V movement. It is time for states to pass amendments that will properly restrict federal power.

It's the only way

Conservatives should focus on the Article V movement. It is time for states to pass amendments that will properly restrict federal power.

It's the only way

A pure dream world. Even if the states actually called for a convention (and they have been very careful never to reach the magic number) what you would like to see in terms of amendments is a minority view (and a small minority at that). I doubt there would be a 2/3's agreement on anything, but certainly not on anything substantive.

That's why nothing ever changes. These people keep getting re-elected to keep doing what they are doing. You have to realize that it isn't Republicans or Democrats anymore. You have to, please! It is all of them: corruption, destruction, pandering etc.

That's why nothing ever changes. These people keep getting re-elected to keep doing what they are doing. You have to realize that it isn't Republicans or Democrats anymore. You have to, please! It is all of them: corruption, destruction, pandering etc.

We will not vote for anyone who isn't willing to tell us the lies we want to hear. Anyone who actually does tell the truth has no chance of getting elected. And we are surprised when the people we elect turn out to be liars?

I never liked Cruz I just endorsed Ben Carson.

Got a bumper sticker lol even though I won't put it on my car. I hate when people do that.

But Carson seems like a good person.

It's the only way

A pure dream world. Even if the states actually called for a convention (and they have been very careful never to reach the magic number) what you would like to see in terms of amendments is a minority view (and a small minority at that). I doubt there would be a 2/3's agreement on anything, but certainly not on anything substantive.

The more hellish Progs make the US the more likely it will happen.

In other words, it seems inevitable.

It's the only way

The more hellish Progs make the US the more likely it will happen.

In other words, it seems inevitable.

How impressed you must be with those people. You think 2/3's of the states are in agreement with you, yet the "progressives" are in control. They must be true supermen.

Forum List

Back