Ted Cruz (R) throws Rand Paul (R) under the bus

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Cruz: I?m no Rand Paul on Israel | TheHill
Like other Republicans, Cruz emphasizes that he shares former President Ronald Reagan’s vision of the nation playing a “vital role.”

“There’s no one in Congress I’ve met that is stronger on supporting Israel and strong U.S.-Israel relations than Ted Cruz,” said Morton Klein, national president of the Zionist Organization of America.

Read more: Cruz: I?m no Rand Paul on Israel | TheHill

He wants to bring about the Rapture :eusa_pray: too? :tinfoil: THATS why he supports Israel & throws Paul's non-interventionist foreign policy views under the bus? :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
here's an idea; left-wing nutjobs concentrate less on what republicans are doing and more on the FAILED PROGRESSIVE AGENDA?
RECORD welfare and food stamps

idiots and hypocrites

Like other Republicans, Cruz emphasizes that he shares former President Ronald Reagan’s vision of the nation playing a “vital role.”

“There’s no one in Congress I’ve met that is stronger on supporting Israel and strong U.S.-Israel relations than Ted Cruz,” said Morton Klein, national president of the Zionist Organization of America.

He wants to bring about the Rapture :eusa_pray: too? :tinfoil: THATS why he supports Israel & throws Paul's non-interventionist foreign policy views under the bus? :eusa_eh:

Cat fight!

Cruz and Paul are fighting over who gets to drive the Clown Car

Cat fight!

Cruz and Paul are fighting over who gets to drive the Clown Car

thats right! The GObP clown car :p

Forum List

Back