Ted Cruz; More-Crazy Every Day....

Top States 2011: Overall Rankings

you lose

granted, my info is a year old, but #2 is still great

and

Chicago leads the nation in murder, Rahm, yaknow, obamas boy, is closing schools in black neighborhoods cuz it cost to much.

suck it, liberals hate black people

LOL. You're demented. It's Republicans ( conservatives) that hate most minorities. Everyone knows this.
coward

Crushed you with facts so you have to change the subject.

You could have been a man and thanked me for educating your ignorant ass, but no, like the good prog you are, you gotta cry racism

you're a useless waste of time

Pardon me, but you initiated racism with this statement: " liberals hate black people".
And seeing that I'm an intellectual and a news and politics junkie, there is nothing you could educate me on. Let's talk about how most mass murderers and serial killers are Caucasian, and that there are more white pedophiles than any other group.

Blah blah blah... laughter and mocking is all you deserve since your brain can't seem to comprehend much else. We've gone through it all over and over. Frankly, you're stupid, you believe in lies, your political masters manipulate and use you and aside from comedic relief I couldn't less about anything you have to say.

And yet you continually respond. And you still can't come up with a single argument to support your position. You havent even attempted to.

If you were so superior in intelligence, it wouldn't be that much trouble. The problem is you dont bother thinking past Progressive propaganda and wouldnt have an independent thought in your body. Why waste your mind like that?

Top States 2011: Overall Rankings

you lose

granted, my info is a year old, but #2 is still great

and

Chicago leads the nation in murder, Rahm, yaknow, obamas boy, is closing schools in black neighborhoods cuz it cost to much.

suck it, liberals hate black people

LOL. You're demented. It's Republicans ( conservatives) that hate most minorities. Everyone knows this.

Which is why Progressives are still trying to wipe them out with abortion and trying to disarm them and make them unable to protect themselves.

The NRA began to empower minorities so that they wouldnt be victims of the KKK and other hate groups. The NRA is still fighting to empower individuals in their self defense and self government.

Why do you want people, especially minorities and women, unarmed?

Because I hate guns, and want the Second Amendment repealed. Militias are no longer relevant or necessary. And people don't need assault weapons to hunt. Shall I go on?

Pardon me, but you initiated racism with this statement: " liberals hate black people".
And seeing that I'm an intellectual and a news and politics junkie, there is nothing you could educate me on. Let's talk about how most mass murderers and serial killers are Caucasian, and that there are more white pedophiles than any other group.

Id love to see the stats for your racist nonsense.

You know what the problem is with people who think they know everything? They ensure that they are completely unable to ever learn anything else.

Now tell me, why would any wise person allow their arrogance to prevent them from ever learning? True wisdom comes from knowing that you know nothing. It's amazing how this truth has been around for millenia and so few people understand it.

Knowing your MO you will likely respond with swearing and insults and very little substance. But I sincerely hope that you will try something different for a change. You might actually like what you experience.

The question isn't "upholding his oath of office"...it's legislative activism, which is wacko, on his part.

What, you don't want your senator to be legislatively active.

Not pushing The Tea Party agenda...certainly not.

Poor baby, somebody doesn't play well with your commies and you cry, tooooooooo baaaad.

Why do you hate hispanics? Racist! We know your racist code words.

Last edited:

Which is why Progressives are still trying to wipe them out with abortion and trying to disarm them and make them unable to protect themselves.

The NRA began to empower minorities so that they wouldnt be victims of the KKK and other hate groups. The NRA is still fighting to empower individuals in their self defense and self government.

Because I hate guns, and want the Second Amendment repealed. Militias are no longer relevant or necessary. And people don't need assault weapons to hunt. Shall I go on?

So people have somehow become all nice and good that we no longer have any need for self defense? Have you been in the inner cities recently?

And no one mentioned hunting. It's irrelevant to the discussion. The fact is the Second amendment has protected the lives of minorities. Why do you want them disarmed? Do you think people like the KKK are suddenly going to be nice?

The Second amendment is our guarantee on our right to self defense. Without the ability to defend ourselves against the violence of others and against tyrants, all of our other rights would just be scribbling on pieces of paper.

Why should any man, but particularly minorities who you claim we hate so much, be disarmed because you want to deny their rights?

What, you don't want your senator to be legislatively active.

Yeah. Upholding the Constitution? Fiscal responsibility? No government corruption? Totally insane.

Oh please. You righties don't have "dibs" on the Constitution. Fiscal responsibility? Try two unnecessary wars. Government corruption? Try Dick Cheney. Insane, indeed. Go away.

Ya, screw rights. You think they are antiquated so lets just get rid of em.

Wow, just wow.

Can YOU say.....

Ah classic far left try and demonize one you disagree with will the Hitler comparison be far behind? Can you look in the mirror and say partisan hack?

Ted Cruz and Joe McCarthy are eerily similar in appearance and political tactics

Really? Please feel free to elaborate because to the best of my knowledge Cruz has not started or even suggested doing anything like the McCarthy hearings I rather suspect the similarities you see are based mostly if not solely on the fact they both have the letter R next to their name.

Ah classic far left try and demonize one you disagree with will the Hitler comparison be far behind? Can you look in the mirror and say partisan hack?

Ted Cruz and Joe McCarthy are eerily similar in appearance and political tactics

Really? Please feel free to elaborate because to the best of my knowledge Cruz has not started or even suggested doing anything like the McCarthy hearings I rather suspect the similarities you see are based mostly if not solely on the fact they both have the letter R next to their name.

Senator Ted Cruz, Communists, Harvard Law School, and Joe McCarthy. : The New Yorker

Senator Ted Cruz, Communists, Harvard Law School, and Joe McCarthy. : The New Yorker

One the Republican Senators in question have since backtracked on those statements two trying to put saying there are more communist than Republicans in a ivy league school on the same ground as the McCarthy hearings is a major stretch unless Cruz called for hearings and demanded the alleged communist come forward and explain themselves.

Yeah. Upholding the Constitution? Fiscal responsibility? No government corruption? Totally insane.

Oh please. You righties don't have "dibs" on the Constitution. Fiscal responsibility? Try two unnecessary wars. Government corruption? Try Dick Cheney. Insane, indeed. Go away.

You claim to be an intellectual and a political and news junkie, yet all you have is dem talking points, how quaint. Seems someone with your supposed background could do much better.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You claim to be an intellectual and a political and news junkie, yet all you have is dem talking points, how quaint. Seems someone with your supposed background could do much better.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

And why not...I'm a liberal Democrat. Better than what?

One the Republican Senators in question have since backtracked on those statements two trying to put saying there are more communist than Republicans in a ivy league school on the same ground as the McCarthy hearings is a major stretch unless Cruz called for hearings and demanded the alleged communist come forward and explain themselves.

Having been in office less than three months.....Cruz has work to do
To date, he has relied on broad hyperbole, wild accusations and baseless rhetoric

McCarthy is an appropriate comparison

And why not...I'm a liberal Democrat. Better than what?

Never mind, you claimed to be more educated with a better understanding of current events than the average dumbed down lib, yet you failed to demonstrate any unusual ability to think for yourself. I offered an opportunity to redeem yourself and you failed miserably. So just hang on to those talking points because they've served you so well so far.

BTW, why did you skip over my post calling you out for the hypocrite you are and the one where you were being a racist against Hispanics? Using your racial code words and all. Can't handle the tough questions, with all that intellectual power?

Forum List

Back