Ted Cruz challenges the Oracle of science, AOC!

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
FEB. 27, 2020 4:38 PM BY THE RIGHT SCOOP109 COMMENTS

After Trump appointed Mike Pence as the White House leader of their response to the Coronavirus, AOC claimed that Mike Pence would be a horrible leader because he’s anti-science:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

@AOC

Mike Pence literally does not believe in science.

It is utterly irresponsible to put him in charge of US coronavirus response as the world sits on the cusp of a pandemic.

This decision could cost people their lives. Pence’s past decisions already have. https://twitter.com/abc/status/1232817112139341824 …

ABC News

✔@ABC

Vice President Mike Pence says in leading the White House response to the coronavirus, he will be “bringing together” all the members of the coronavirus task force and will provide President Trump with “the best options for action.” https://abcn.ws/382br0Y pic.twitter.com/wlenNW2Wh4

8:27 PM - Feb 26, 2020
Well ain’t that the pot calling the kettle black.

Ted Cruz responded to AOC today, challenging her as the oracle of science:

Read Ted's twitters here

Ted Cruz for RBG SCJ seat!

It astounds me that some of these libturds survive long enough to reproduce without walking into traffic or eating something toxic.

How is she the oracle of science just because she pointed out Pence doesnt believe in science?

I cant answer that..I'm not in charge and only have 12 years to live .

What does that mean exactly ?
How does pence not "believe in science"

Lol

How is she the oracle of science just because she pointed out Pence doesnt believe in science?

Lol
It means youre an idiot that doesnt believe in science if you really believe smoking is not a health hazard like Pence.

Lol
It means youre an idiot that doesnt believe in science if you really believe smoking is not a health hazard like Pence.

Lol
They're so stupid

lastly.jpg

After Trump appointed Mike Pence as the White House leader of their response to the Coronavirus, AOC claimed that Mike Pence would be a horrible leader because he’s anti-science:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

@AOC

It is utterly irresponsible to put him in charge of US coronavirus response as the world sits on the cusp of a pandemic.

This decision could cost people their lives. Pence’s past decisions already have. https://twitter.com/abc/status/1232817112139341824 …

ABC News

✔@ABC

Vice President Mike Pence says in leading the White House response to the coronavirus, he will be “bringing together” all the members of the coronavirus task force and will provide President Trump with “the best options for action.” https://abcn.ws/382br0Y pic.twitter.com/wlenNW2Wh4

Read Ted's twitters here

Isn’t Mike Pence also literally Hitler?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

@AOC

ABC News

✔@ABC

Read Ted's twitters here

"Lying" Ted Cruz, as Tramp calls him, is the Oracle of Lies.

Lol

Lol
They're so stupid

View attachment 309240
Is that the best you can do? :laugh:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

@AOC

ABC News

✔@ABC

Read Ted's twitters here

Isn’t Mike Pence also literally Hitler?

Or a crusader of some sort

Lol

Lol
They're so stupid

View attachment 309240

You couldnt answer a simple question what else am I supposed to do ask it again? ...for the same response lol

But ok
I ask why do you and aoc think mike is "anti science " doesnt believe in science "

Lol

Lol
They're so stupid

View attachment 309240

You couldnt answer a simple question what else am I supposed to do ask it again? ...for the same response lol

But ok
I ask why do you and aoc think mike is "anti science "
Not my fault you cant read. A man that thinks smoking is good for you doesnt believe in science you idiot. :laugh:

Lol

Lol
They're so stupid

View attachment 309240

But ok
Not my fault you cant read. A man that thinks smoking is good for you doesnt believe in science you idiot. :laugh:

No idea what that even means

Lol
They're so stupid

View attachment 309240

But ok

Have an adult with some patience explain it to you kid.

But ok

Ya mean a useful brainwashed idiot ?

I had to google it Mike pence once wrote smoking didnt kill roflmao. In 2000

Bill clinton , chuck Schumer, Barack Obama once said the borders need to be strictly controlled

Now all anti human rights
Cant argue with lefty logic

Hopefully trumps response team is all white men and jews ...who smoke

But ok

You shouldnt call yourself an idiot. Its ok to mention youre brainwashed as long as you rectify the situation.

But ok

You shouldnt call yourself an idiot. Its ok to mention youre brainwashed as long as you rectify the situation.

I'm voting bernie now..especially for the new green deal and 2.9 billion in savings....for science!

I'm voting bernie now..especially for the new green deal and 2.9 billion in savings
I'm voting for anyone but Drumpf.

It would be nice if we could have an epidemic without the Democrats using it as a political football.

Forum List

Back