Ted Cruz Blues

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
C'mon Ted, don't be a romney. Ted is still young enough to run again if he becomes likable.

But Trump is our guy now..., I would rather hear from some others. Ben Carson Marco Rubio... etc. pertaining to the vision of the conservative agenda.

Anyway the crux of this thread is, why are the losers acting like such.... a losers.

I thought it was very bold that Trump read Ted's speech then let him speak anyway.

does this mean the T-Party is deceased or dormant ??

C'mon Ted, don't be a romney. Ted is still young enough to run again if he becomes likable.

But Trump is our guy now..., I would rather hear from some others. Ben Carson Marco Rubio... etc. pertaining to the vision of the conservative agenda.

Anyway the crux of this thread is, why are the losers acting like such.... a losers.

I thought it was very bold that Trump read Ted's speech then let him speak anyway.

does this mean the T-Party is deceased or dormant ??

Cruz is off my list altogether. He cannot be trusted.

This was a curious choice on his part, possibly intended to promote his viability in 2020, assuming Trump gets trounced in November. Not a great bet, in my opinion.

He could easily have encouraged people to vote for Trump (Never Hillary!), without giving a formal endorsement to The Donald, but he declined to do so. He was definitely "my guy" in the primaries, but this was a stupid, counterproductive move on his part, and I won't forget it.

Forum List

Back