Tech Question

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
Google Earth dissappeared from my computer and I can't get it back. What gives? Anyone know?

It could be magic, you haven't let any magicians near your computer lately have you?

Only those on here who wouldn't be magicians if they only would take their medicine! :clap2:

Well, I'm just saying computers are most vulnerable to 2 things; magic and insects. You didn't mention bugs, so the obvious suggestion as to what to look for next was magic.

Computers don't do well around magic you know.........

It could be magic, you haven't let any magicians near your computer lately have you?

Only those on here who wouldn't be magicians if they only would take their medicine! :clap2:

Well, I'm just saying computers are most vulnerable to 2 things; magic and insects. You didn't mention bugs, so the obvious suggestion as to what to look for next was magic.

Computers don't do well around magic you know.........

So should I invite Auntie Virus for dinner?

II am sorry I didn't know there was a free version.

Sounds like maybe capitalism cut off the free version?

Free verson is all I've ever had. But you could be right. They may have cut it off.

I just checked my GE, and the free version is still available.

I have tried repeatedly to download it and it just won't. I miss it. Used is everyday mainly to watch location of earthquakes.

Free verson is all I've ever had. But you could be right. They may have cut it off.

I just checked my GE, and the free version is still available.

I have tried repeatedly to download it and it just won't. I miss it. Used is everyday mainly to watch location of earthquakes.

It must still be in your system somewhere, and your machine won't let it download again. Have you tried clicking on start, then all programs to see if it is listed?

Forum List

Back