Teamsters union held vote today on endorsement

Trump appeals across a broad base because he's all about fixing Americas job woes and the economy.
That just appeals to a broad base.

Nah, he embellishes some pretty liberal ideas so he's liable to attract across the fence. He's not pro-life, he's for increasing taxes on the wealthy, and he's behind government takeover of our healthcare system.

Maybe I missed all those activities...
A few links would be appreciated.
As far as abortion goes I'm okay with it as long as it's not late term.
And I believe they should hand out the morning after pill and BC like Skittles.

Well you can lead a horse to water...........

Birth control only works when you're responsible enough to use it. The lack of birth control is not why most of these women get pregnant. They just don't G.A.S.

I don't care about abortion myself and most of my conservative and Republican friends don't. It's pretty much vote buying from the religious crowd, so I can understand why Republicans act like it's the most important issue in the world.

I agree.

Personally I could give shit one about abortion and birth control has been out there for decades.

Those that don't take it are stupid or they want kids so they can get on welfare and take a free ride.

Trump appeals to a lot of people. He's obviously saying things those polled want to hear about. If he weren't he wouldn't be leading in any polls.

The dog and pony show called running for POTUS is getting very interesting. Will just have to wait and see who's around at the finish line.

Trump appeals across a broad base because he's all about fixing Americas job woes and the economy.

Nah, he embellishes some pretty liberal ideas so he's liable to attract across the fence. He's not pro-life, he's for increasing taxes on the wealthy, and he's behind government takeover of our healthcare system.

Birth control only works when you're responsible enough to use it. The lack of birth control is not why most of these women get pregnant. They just don't G.A.S.

I don't care about abortion myself and most of my conservative and Republican friends don't. It's pretty much vote buying from the religious crowd, so I can understand why Republicans act like it's the most important issue in the world.

I agree.

Personally I could give shit one about abortion and birth control has been out there for decades.

Those that don't take it are stupid or they want kids so they can get on welfare and take a free ride.

Trump appeals to a lot of people. He's obviously saying things those polled want to hear about. If he weren't he wouldn't be leading in any polls.

The dog and pony show called running for POTUS is getting very interesting. Will just have to wait and see who's around at the finish line.

Trump is in the lead because he talks about politics the way many of us do at a bar or workplace cafeteria. Most all politicians have to stop and examine every word they say before they say it so as to not offend anybody. Trump doesn't care who he offends. He says what's on his mind and if you don't like it, too bad.

When questioned about his offensive remarks, he doesn't backpedal. He reinforces what he said by saying it again

You don't get to hear what's really on the minds of other politicians because they are rehearsed and coached. It's even much worse when it finally gets down to the debates between the Democrat and Republican nominees. They each have five or six talking points, and no matter what the question, they run right back to those talking points.

Trump hired more union workers in a single project that both Clintons ever did in their entire lifetime

I agree.

Trump is in the lead because he talks about politics the way many of us do at a bar or workplace cafeteria. Most all politicians have to stop and examine every word they say before they say it so as to not offend anybody. Trump doesn't care who he offends. He says what's on his mind and if you don't like it, too bad.

When questioned about his offensive remarks, he doesn't backpedal. He reinforces what he said by saying it again

You don't get to hear what's really on the minds of other politicians because they are rehearsed and coached. It's even much worse when it finally gets down to the debates between the Democrat and Republican nominees. They each have five or six talking points, and no matter what the question, they run right back to those talking points.

I agree.

If you ask him a question he will give you his honest answer and he could give a shit if you like that answer or not.

He's a billionaire and he can't be bought and he doesn't owe those mouth breathers in DC anything.

There isn't a PC bone in his body and he's one refreshing change from those Clowns in DC who tell everyone everything they think those asking want to hear not the truth. Just what they think people want to hear.

I think that's part of his appeal to the average American.

Fox: Teamsters Withholding Hillary Endorsement

UNANIMOUSLY voted to withhold endorsing Clinton,they want to meet with Trump and other GOP candidates! WOW! Yall hear that pounding? Its the nails going in Hillary's coffin! :D

Hitlery isn't going to win the scum of the earth dimocrap party nomination.

Just isn't going to happen.

ANYBODY, and I mean anybody the Republicans nominate will trounce her. She's done. Even Trump can beat her.

And the scum of the earth dimocrap party knows it.

Here's what's going to happen, people. The DoJ is going to indict the walking advertisement for FDS before the end of the year and Joe Biden will enter the contest.

It's what the Lying Cocksucker and Valerie Jarrett want. Neither of them likes the walking advertisement for the Burka. And the walking advertisement for abortions doesn't like them very much either...... Maybe even enough to go after them if she wins.

Now here's the scary part, people........ Joe Biden can beat Trump the Punk. Hitlery can not. That brain-damaged (literally) blood-clot-on-the-brain pile of steaming shit couldn't beat Alfred E Newman at this point. And the smears haven't even started yet. We saw what scum of the earth dimocrap filth did to a good and decent man last time around and paybacks are a motherfucker.

The bitch has no chance. None.

I know this. And if I know it, the scum of the earth dimocrap party knows it.

Fox: Teamsters Withholding Hillary Endorsement

UNANIMOUSLY voted to withhold endorsing Clinton,they want to meet with Trump and other GOP candidates! WOW! Yall hear that pounding? Its the nails going in Hillary's coffin! :D

Hitlery isn't going to win the scum of the earth dimocrap party nomination.

Just isn't going to happen.

ANYBODY, and I mean anybody the Republicans nominate will trounce her. She's done. Even Trump can beat her.

And the scum of the earth dimocrap party knows it.

Here's what's going to happen, people. The DoJ is going to indict the walking advertisement for FDS before the end of the year and Joe Biden will enter the contest.

It's what the Lying Cocksucker and Valerie Jarrett want. Neither of them likes the walking advertisement for the Burka. And the walking advertisement for abortions doesn't like them very much either...... Maybe even enough to go after them if she wins.

Now here's the scary part, people........ Joe Biden can beat Trump the Punk. Hitlery can not. That brain-damaged (literally) blood-clot-on-the-brain pile of steaming shit couldn't beat Alfred E Newman at this point. And the smears haven't even started yet. We saw what scum of the earth dimocrap filth did to a good and decent man last time around and paybacks are a motherfucker.

The bitch has no chance. None.

I know this. And if I know it, the scum of the earth dimocrap party knows it.
I have read that the WH want's Biden to run and will support him with their resources IF he let's Obama pick the VP...they are saying either Booker from NJ or Patrick from Mass. I think its gonna be a Biden/Obama either Barack or Michelle. Really make the republicans go nuts LOL

Forum List

Back