Teaching Children To Kill For Allah In Palestine

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011

Islamic Scholar Bernard Lewis...
If the peoples of the Middle East continue on their present path, the suicide bomber may become a metaphor for the whole region, and there will be no escape from a downward spiral of hate and spite, rage and self-pity, poverty and oppression.

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth [sacred islamic text]
The Prophet said... I would love to be martyred in Allah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em-MnAYiEWk]Teaching Children to die for Allah in Palestine and Lebanon - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Teaching children to be suicide bombers is just f'ed.

They should really go more like African guerilla rebel style and just drug 'em up and give 'em badass nicknames like "See Me No More". I ask you, is there anything more cute than a 10 year old malcontent, high on meth, climbing off his rump after getting knocked over by the recoil of an RPG that he fired at a grass hut hiding a mother and her 2 toddlers? People should really be enjoying their children at that age, and exploiting them more efficiently. Let them suicide bomb after puberty, when they're old enough to appreciate their 72 virgins and no longer too cute for a soldier from the Western hemisphere to dump a mag on without thinking twice about it.

If you haven't seen Blood Diamond, go check it out. The kids in that are the CUTEST!

Last edited:
  • Banned
Teaching children to be suicide bombers is just f'ed.

They should really go more like African guerilla rebel style and just drug 'em up and give 'em badass nicknames like "See Me No More". I ask you, is there anything more cute than a 10 year old malcontent, high on meth, climbing off his rump after getting knocked over by the recoil of an RPG that he fired at a grass hut hiding a mother and her 2 toddlers? People should really be enjoying their children at that age, and exploiting them more efficiently. Let them suicide bomb after puberty, when they're old enough to appreciate their 72 virgins and no longer too cute for a soldier from the Western hemisphere to dump a mag on without thinking twice about it.

If you haven't seen Blood Diamond, go check it out. The kids in that are the CUTEST!

The religion of peace teaches that allah loves the suicide bomber more than anyone else which is why muzslime degenerates don't clean them up before burying them, so that allah sees they died as shaheeds.

In the depraved cult of izslime, the highest aspiration is to be a cold-blooded killer rather than a doctor, lawyer or engineer, which is why most of the 1.5 billion muzslimes are terrorists or aspiring terrorists.

Quran 4:95...
Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allâh with their wealth and their lives. Allâh has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allâh has promised good (Paradise), but Allâh has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, I'm not saying -don't- suicide bomb. I'm just saying do it later. Childhood is a time for childish things, like feigning injury until someone in UN blues bends down to help you, then lighting him up point blank with a bootlegged WWII era M1911. I hear the splatter from .45 rounds penetrating center mass is better than finger paints! Give the kids boom-backpacks when they start growing chin whiskers and the insides of their eyebrows finally meet in the middle. When they're kids, give 'em small arms and maybe some sort of shoulder mounted anti-tank tube, and let them grow up in their own time. There'll be plenty of time to show Allah your shrapnel scars and kick it with your virgins in the eternal hereafter.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Right, I'm not saying -don't- suicide bomb. I'm just saying do it later. Childhood is a time for childish things, like feigning injury until someone in UN blues bends down to help you, then lighting him up point blank with a bootlegged WWII era M1911. I hear the splatter from .45 rounds penetrating center mass is better than finger paints!

:lol: :clap2: :lol:

In the religion of peace, you're never too young to aspire to be a suicide bomber which is why izslime is the most failed, fucked up culture in the history of the world.

2 Year Old Future Muslima Suicide Bomber
Who was struck by allah's wrath? "The Jews"
Who are the misguided? "The Christians"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg3m3t87-dk&NR=1]brainwashed little muslim girl [must see] original - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
"Teaching children to be suicide bombers is just f'ed. They should really go more like African guerilla rebel style and just drug 'em up and give 'em badass nicknames like "See Me No More". I ask you, is there anything more cute than a 10 year old malcontent, high on meth, climbing off his rump after getting knocked over by the recoil of an RPG that he fired at a grass hut hiding a mother and her 2 toddlers? People should really be enjoying their children at that age, and exploiting them more efficiently. Let them suicide bomb after puberty, when they're old enough to appreciate their 72 virgins and no longer too cute for a soldier from the Western hemisphere to dump a mag on without thinking twice about it.

"If you haven't seen Blood Diamond, go check it out. The kids in that are the CUTEST!"

they are ? in what way are they cute to you unSUBjugated...?

Islamic Scholar Bernard Lewis...
If the peoples of the Middle East continue on their present path, the suicide bomber may become a metaphor for the whole region, and there will be no escape from a downward spiral of hate and spite, rage and self-pity, poverty and oppression.

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth [sacred islamic text]
The Prophet said... I would love to be martyred in Allah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em-MnAYiEWk]Teaching Children to die for Allah in Palestine and Lebanon - YouTube[/ame]

It is a bit macabre that sherri insists that the whole world should celebrate with
joy if someone does the work of her "god" and slits the throat of this little girl and
all the children like her. Poor little Yussra-----to be a member of those children that
sherri insists should be murdered or at the very least fall from a high place

Last edited:
As suicide bombings stopped about 7 yesars ago in Palestine, this whole thread is obviously BS! Even when they did occur, it was a response to targeted killings of the Nazi Zionist IDF. These unlawful tsrgeted killings slaughtered hundreds of innocents.

As suicide bombings stopped about 7 yesars ago in Palestine, this whole thread is obviously BS! Even when they did occur, it was a response to targeted killings of the Nazi Zionist IDF. These unlawful tsrgeted killings slaughtered hundreds of innocents.
Sherri: "suicide bombings stopped 7 years ago!" As if that assertion alone isn't pathetic enough and an insight into the pathetic pathology of a Pali supporter.

Hey, heres a thought...perhaps it's because Israelis put a stop to it?!

So what are these Hamas savages doing now?

Oh I forgot, they are shooting rockets from behind their own women and children, at Israeli women and children. Same Islamic barbarism, different tactic.

Forum List

Back