Teacher Takes A Piss In Class

Democrats have been pissing all over this country for years...why not in the classroom.

barack-obama-pissing-on-america.jpg

Oh shit, that was totally uncalled for!
I'm a bit speechless on this one, and that's rare for me~

Everything is instant news these days. Time was you could take a leak without the entire free world knowing about it.

60 years old?

In dementia and alzheimer's, the first thing to go is human inhibition...and the second thing to go is bladder control.

I'm saying the man has early dementia.

He needs to see a neurologist for the appropriate medicine, and constant supervisory care depending on how advanced his case is.

I'm sorry this made it to the media before it made it to the doctor's office.

The nydaily news dot come? (rereading first post)
Oh, fer the love of Heaven. What were they thinking to post some poor old man's sad mental condition?

A 60-year-old substitute teacher in Georgia was busted Wednesday for allegedly urinating in a trash bin while horrified fourth graders looked on.

"It was alleged that he walked to the back of the class, told the class not to turn around and allegedly urinated in one of the garbage cans,"

60-year-old substitute teacher, Coleman Eaton, busted for urinating in class as 4th graders watched

Dont worry. She will keep her job. The union will sue the school system for not giving the teachers bathroom breaks and she will be a millionair by next year at taxpayer expense.

A 60-year-old substitute teacher in Georgia was busted Wednesday for allegedly urinating in a trash bin while horrified fourth graders looked on.

"It was alleged that he walked to the back of the class, told the class not to turn around and allegedly urinated in one of the garbage cans,"

This made my day...!

60-year-old substitute teacher, Coleman Eaton, busted for urinating in class as 4th graders watched

Dont worry. She will keep her job. The union will sue the school system for not giving the teachers bathroom breaks and she will be a millionair by next year at taxpayer expense.

Substitute teachers are not unionized.

More likely, one of the parents will sue the school for "traumatizing" their young scholar. Chances are the kid won't get into Harvard after seeing that. :cuckoo:

I've had to urinate so bad in class before that my eyeballs hurt. I'm not 60 yo yet so I held it.

Tank, This guys a real pisser! New nick name for him... The can man..... I wonder what he'll do when interviewed by Rachel Madcow?
Bwaney Fwank farted on her show.. Lets see if he can top that.

Blues

Last edited:

you should be negged for damned stupidity....and lack of reading comprehension skills

Forum List

Back