Teacher kills herself day after being accused of 'inappropriate physical relationship' with student

Awww... how cute is that. :)

Again you don't know the difference between fucking and making love ?
Again; you can’t understand why young guys seduce women.
Do you understand that there are retarded teachers seducing boys?
Rosy, this is a problem in all professions. Where adults and children are together, the opportunity is greater for the predator because s/he resides hidden among the prey. Teachers are no more prone to pedophilia or pederasty than other adults in their professions. The predators in those professions may hunt graduate students, interns, junior members of staff, and so forth.
This is not just about sex though, the problem is extending to teachers killing animals to achieve some mental goal that eludes me

And the ones sleeping with students and killing animals are an extremely tiny minority. You make it sound like it is teachers in general. Most teachers are busting their ass with little support to teach unruly children who think they can do whatever they want. And they have to take money out of their own pocket to buy supplies, even though their salaries are nothing to write home about.

But yeah, there are some sick ones, some bad ones, and some that have burnt out. But the sick ones are far from the majority.

Anyone who thinks the assaulter or the animal killer reflects the teaching profession deals in idiocy as a daily life style.

Rosy, this is a problem in all professions. Where adults and children are together, the opportunity is greater for the predator because s/he resides hidden among the prey. Teachers are no more prone to pedophilia or pederasty than other adults in their professions. The predators in those professions may hunt graduate students, interns, junior members of staff, and so forth.
This is not just about sex though, the problem is extending to teachers killing animals to achieve some mental goal that eludes me

And the ones sleeping with students and killing animals are an extremely tiny minority. You make it sound like it is teachers in general. Most teachers are busting their ass with little support to teach unruly children who think they can do whatever they want. And they have to take money out of their own pocket to buy supplies, even though their salaries are nothing to write home about.

But yeah, there are some sick ones, some bad ones, and some that have burnt out. But the sick ones are far from the majority.
isn't one kid raped too many?

Is not one illogical comparison one too many?

Don't be daft. Nothing I said was even close to saying ANY rape is ok. But attempting to smear an entire profession based on the actions of an extremely tiny minority is just petty and ignorant.

One teacher's behavior is reflective of the entire profession? That is silly thinking on your part.
I believe that poster had a bad bad experience with school......probably blaming teachers for his/her failures in education.

:desk:

Namba - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namba
Namba (難波, Nanba, IPA: ) is a district of Osaka, Japan.It is located in Chūō and Naniwa wards. Namba is regarded as the center of so-called Minami ("South") area of Osaka.

One teacher's behavior is reflective of the entire profession? That is silly thinking on your part.
I believe that poster had a bad bad experience with school......probably blaming teachers for his/her failures in education.

Some people need someone to blame for everything.

I'd suggest she try doing it for a week.

I don't feel the least bit sorry for her. She's the one who chose to have a sexual relationship with a minor, and she knew it was not only morally wrong, but it was illegal.

How old was the boy? How relatively mature was he? And what exactly did this female teacher do with/to him?

Keeping in mind that these female teacher/male student situations are not at all the same as are male teacher/female student encounters, the primary concern being that the boy is sexually mature -- and boys don't get pregnant.

There have been several situations in the recent past in which male students were seduced by teachers who were extremely attractive young women. This is one of those examples. Her name is Pamela Rogers Turner and her story is available via Google search.

if_hot_teachers_go_dirty_they_dont_stop_640_11.jpg

Upon reading the story of her seduction of a young boy I recall regretting that I never had such luck.

Teacher kills herself day after being accused of 'inappropriate physical relationship' with student

Thank the Lord God that there are no teachers in my family because these people are sick pups

Or are you going to say that suicide and sex with minors is normal?

It's the new liberal education. Take the Bible out of the class room, teach them there is no difference between girl or boy, and then have a teacher rape them.

Then their brains should be sufficiently scrambled the rest of their lives to vote "D" forever.

Thank the Lord God that there are no teachers in my family because these people are sick pups

It's the new liberal education. Take the Bible out of the class room, teach them there is no difference between girl or boy, and then have a teacher rape them.

Then their brains should be sufficiently scrambled the rest of their lives to vote "D" forever.

So religion in school would prevent this? Ask the kids molested by clergy if it made a difference.

So religion in school would prevent this? Ask the kids molested by clergy if it made a difference.

All one has to do is look at how things like teen pregnancies and societal violence have escalated ever since prayer in schools was removed in 1962.

The fear of God has vanished from society, now we hear how every day school teachers molest students, much more so than the Catholic church.

What has happened with the Catholic church has been a travesty. It all revolves around a church that covers such sins. It is then no surprise that the current Pope is more concerned about people building walls than he is with the official church doctrine that abortion is murder.

Then again, during the Holocaust the Catholics also remained silent.

If religion is what is needed to retain the sexes, then religion is what is needed to save humanity or do you want sexless children

If religion is what is needed to retain the sexes, then religion is what is needed to save humanity or do you want sexless children

Dims just want us to stop having carbon producing babies.

So use birth control, have an abortion, become gay, or just be so sexually permissive that you end up with a bunch of STD's that sterilize you.

Dims just want us to stop having carbon producing babies.

So use birth control, have an abortion, become gay, or just be so sexually permissive that you end up with a bunch of STD's that sterilize you.
Don't knock abortion, remember that Hillary killed at least 4 of Bill's kids that way

Well, that's an opinion.

Forum List

Back