Teacher Comes Foward--Shooter Was Covered In Full Body Armor--Student With Cruz When Shots Started

Oh shit, this just flipped the narrative upside down. No kids mentioned anything about mask....or armor....no teachers mentioned anything bout mask of armor, until now. With that said, how were police able to identify Cruz from delayed tapes?

Read: plus long version of video of teacher seeing masked cop in full body armor. Read the informative comments too
Teacher grazed by Parkland shooter's bullet: 'Shooter was in full metal garb, helmet, face mask, bulletproof armor, shooting a rifle I never seen before'

Short version of video

This girl walked down the hall with CRUZ, and didn't say anything about him being dress in FULL TACTICAL GEAR, and she heard shots being fired FROM A DIFFERENT DIRECTION.

Watch. She says it wasn't Cruz
Alexa Miednik Former Student Walked With Shooter

The last vid -- the reporter said "former student was walking with Cruz"

Why was that former student in the school?

Oh shit, this just flipped the narrative upside down. No kids mentioned anything about mask....or armor....no teachers mentioned anything bout mask of armor, until now. With that said, how were police able to identify Cruz from delayed tapes?

Read: plus long version of video of teacher seeing masked cop in full body armor. Read the informative comments too
Teacher grazed by Parkland shooter's bullet: 'Shooter was in full metal garb, helmet, face mask, bulletproof armor, shooting a rifle I never seen before'

Short version of video

This girl walked down the hall with CRUZ, and didn't say anything about him being dress in FULL TACTICAL GEAR, and she heard shots being fired FROM A DIFFERENT DIRECTION.

I wasnt going to touch that one. They already think its a deep state operation. :laugh:

Eye witnesses are notoriously unreliable.

Just sayin...

especially a week later.......eyewitness accounts are more reliable within a short period of time
Its one thing for eyewitness accounts to be off a little but quite another for posters that feign intelligence to actually hear something no ever said or completely miss something someone did say. I'm thinking to myself is the OP senile or is he being paid to pretend he is stupid?
The student says to the reporter it was two shooters

Right..........but she says she heard the shots from another part of the building......then she seen/talked with Cruz 'after the fact', then Cruz left, then she heard more shots
The reporter is the one that said she claimed she heard more shots after he left her. She never said what the reporter said.

ok you're right about that.

I think I'm in 'information/bs' overload........too damn many conflicting accounts, stories, reports, new witnesses, new info......good grief how long are we going to keep beating this dead horse? No pun or disrespect intended

Short version of video

Then she said she was going to her classroom......

Short version of video

I wasnt going to touch that one. They already think its a deep state operation. :laugh:

I will say this much............there are too many unanswered questions about this case, too many 'agencies' didn't do their jobs that could have prevented this to just chalking it up to a troubled kid losing his temper

Short version of video

I will say this much............there are too many unanswered questions about this case, too many 'agencies' didn't do their jobs that could have prevented this to just chalking it up to a troubled kid losing his temper

I see the same thing in the IT field. Stuff happens that no can explain how so many people fucked up in so many areas yet it still it happens. Humans are inherently error prone and get numb to things that in hindsight they shouldnt have if they were being professional.

Who told you it wasnt Cruz?

So she walked out with the shooter after she heard shots? Not getting your paranoia? The confession that Cruz gave jibes with this girls story.
The girl said there were other shots at the other end of the building as she was talking to Cruz walking out. Are you deaf?

Listen to her again.
That's the twist which causes me to question what we believe are facts..
Billy_Bob here is what I referenced above the cops put in the back of that truck. In your opinion, could that be a body, possibly a second shooter the girl referenced? Looks like an arm dangling and look how it's loaded. Watch carefully

Looks like an explosive device or armor sachale to me. The kind we put pipe bombs in to move them or a quick response armor bag. the video is pretty grainy to make a good determination.

WTF is a sachale?

Short version of video

The girl interviewed is TOTALLY CONSISTENT with reported events. No conspiracy here. Just Conspiracy theories.

Already established that Cruz chucked all the gear -- BLENDED WITH STUDENTS and escaped the building. This ends the "mystery" and probably most of this thread.. Because the girl interviewed is just reporting what's ALREADY been established...

I want to know why the girl was described as a former student. Why was she there?

Short version of video

The girl interviewed is TOTALLY CONSISTENT with reported events. No conspiracy here. Just Conspiracy theories.

Already established that Cruz chucked all the gear -- BLENDED WITH STUDENTS and escaped the building. This ends the "mystery" and probably most of this thread.. Because the girl interviewed is just reporting what's ALREADY been established...

I want to know why the girl was described as a former student. Why was she there?

Maybe she decided to go to another school after the shooting?

Short version of video

I see the same thing in the IT field. Stuff happens that no can explain how so many people fucked up in so many areas yet it still it happens. Humans are inherently error prone and get numb to things that in hindsight they shouldnt have if they were being professional.

yes BUT....in this hotbed of political climate over guns & mass shootings especially at schools......human error with all agencies involved, doesn't add up. In any other similar type situation......the cops/sheriff deputies and/or FBI would have been all over it......if nothing else to be recognized for having stopped an event.

apples to oranges

Short version of video

yes BUT....in this hotbed of political climate over guns & mass shootings especially at schools......human error with all agencies involved, doesn't add up. In any other similar type situation......the cops/sheriff deputies and/or FBI would have been all over it......if nothing else to be recognized for having stopped an event.

apples to oranges

Not really. None of them were thinking this was going to happen and they were operating within there own spaces. It defies belief I agree but if you dont realize the consequence of not doing your part in the process it can contribute to something bigger happening. The reason I say this is because a company I was setting up a system massively failed a security audit. The security company left 12 usb drives on the pavement of a parking lot and guess what? All 12 got plugged into PC's inside the company. The CEO's username and password was acquired by getting information that shouldnt have been handed out by several different people. The USB's infected every PC in the company and they successfully launched a DDOS against the CEO's PC.

apples to oranges
Not really. None of them were thinking this was going to happen and they were operating within there own spaces. It defies belief I agree but if you dont realize the consequence of not doing your part in the process it can contribute to something bigger happening. The reason I say this is because a company I was setting up a system massively failed a security audit. The security company left 12 usb drives on the pavement of a parking lot and guess what? All 12 got plugged into PC's inside the company. The CEO's username and password was acquired by getting information that shouldnt have been handed out by several different people. The USB's infected every PC in the company and they successfully launched a DDOS against the CEO's PC.

I don't buy it.......so we're back to those opinions.

The one thing I want to know and haven't seen or heard anymore about.......is the kid or person stuck in the fence that one officer was calling for bolt cutters to get out. What the heck was that all about?

apples to oranges

I don't buy it.......so we're back to those opinions.

The one thing I want to know and haven't seen or heard anymore about.......is the kid or person stuck in the fence that one officer was calling for bolt cutters to get out. What the heck was that all about?
Havent heard about that one.

Who told you it wasnt Cruz?

So she walked out with the shooter after she heard shots? Not getting your paranoia? The confession that Cruz gave jibes with this girls story.
The girl said there were other shots at the other end of the building as she was talking to Cruz walking out. Are you deaf?

Listen to her again.
That's the twist which causes me to question what we believe are facts..
Billy_Bob here is what I referenced above the cops put in the back of that truck. In your opinion, could that be a body, possibly a second shooter the girl referenced? Looks like an arm dangling and look how it's loaded. Watch carefully

Looks like an explosive device or armor sachale to me. The kind we put pipe bombs in to move them or a quick response armor bag. the video is pretty grainy to make a good determination.

WTF is a sachale?

Satchel.

I haven't bothered to read anything on this story yet; it usually takes at least a week before the media gets around to reporting anything factual, and most times it's a couple of weeks or more before the story starts to get out.

Forum List

Back