TEA Party Wins=Proof America Turning Back to God!!!! PTL.

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
TEA Party Wins=Proof America Turning Back to God!!!! PTL. HUGE,HUGE TEA PARTY WIN LAST NIGHT. PTL. There is hope for America yet!!

DAVID BRAT=This is a miracle from God that just happened," Brat said, according to the AP.

He went one further in an interview with Fox News, which was reported by the Wall Street Journal, claiming that "God acted through people on my behalf - it's an unbelievable miracle."

Before obtaining his economics doctorate, Brat, a Catholic, received a Masters in Divinity at Princeton, a course designed to “prepare students for the parish ministry [and] mission work at home and abroad," according its website.

Brat is anti-abortion and says he will always uphold laws to protect human life. These laws, he says, "come from God, the Author of Nature."

Feed the poor and they will breed

Let him die

Cut food stamps for disabled veterans and children

Cut school lunches for poor children

No health care for sick people

The right wing God has a name. It's "Satan".

DAVID BRAT==
The individual is responsible for knowing God’s will via revelation, reason, church, and faith. We will have an impact on our culture, but we are not the culture….As long as the church is silent on this issue, it will have no impact on our broader culture. The church needs to regain its voice and offer up a coherent social vision of justice and rationality. Soon.

Is it wrong for me to want the State to correct this injustice? No, not at all. The State can be a force for good. The Rule of Law is absolutely essential to a good life. God has instituted government and leaders throughout history and throughout the Biblical narrative. However, the state is growing precisely as the church is fading as a force for good, and this does not seem to be a good trend. God asked the people of Israel: Are you sure you want a king? That is a good question to ask at this time.

As much as I wish that were true, I don't think we can tell that. Who knows, Brat may turn out worse than Cantor was. We are assuming he is telling the truth right now.

If I were you, I'd worry more about getting yourself turned fully back to God. If all of us focus on our own relationship with God, this nation will get better.

As much as I wish that were true, I don't think we can tell that. Who knows, Brat may turn out worse than Cantor was. We are assuming he is telling the truth right now.

If I were you, I'd worry more about getting yourself turned fully back to God. If all of us focus on our own relationship with God, this nation will get better.

I AGREE!!! I HAVE CONFRSSED AND REPENTED OF SIN,BELIEVED GOD AND GOD'S WORD, I HAVE ACCEPTED JESUS AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR!!! and you??

I AGREE!!! I HAVE CONFRSSED AND REPENTED OF SIN,BELIEVED GOD AND GOD'S WORD, I HAVE ACCEPTED JESUS AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR!!! and you??
Sinned against God? No wonder you want to be forgiven. Since I've never sinned against him we can just hang out and drink beer.

Feed the poor and they will breed

Let him die

Cut food stamps for disabled veterans and children

Cut school lunches for poor children

No health care for sick people

The right wing God has a name. It's "Satan".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62Qfbrc1jdo]Could it Be..... - YouTube[/ame]

DAVID BRAT==
The individual is responsible for knowing God’s will via revelation, reason, church, and faith. We will have an impact on our culture, but we are not the culture….As long as the church is silent on this issue, it will have no impact on our broader culture. The church needs to regain its voice and offer up a coherent social vision of justice and rationality. Soon.

Is it wrong for me to want the State to correct this injustice? No, not at all. The State can be a force for good. The Rule of Law is absolutely essential to a good life. God has instituted government and leaders throughout history and throughout the Biblical narrative. However, the state is growing precisely as the church is fading as a force for good, and this does not seem to be a good trend. God asked the people of Israel: Are you sure you want a king? That is a good question to ask at this time.

If he were truly a man of God he wouldn't be practicing idolatry and contradicting the word of Jesus Christ.

Brat said this to Chuck Todd this morning in an interview, on the subject of the minimum wage:

"I'm just making the case I just made that you can't artificially make up wage rates, they have to be related to productivity."

Okay. Then Todd should have shown him this chart:

productivity-wages.jpg

DAVID BRAT==

If he were truly a man of God he wouldn't be practicing idolatry and contradicting the word of Jesus Christ.

DAVID BRAT= TRUE BELIEVER NOT A CULT MEMBER!!!and you??

DAVID BRAT==

DAVID BRAT= TRUE BELIEVER NOT A CULT MEMBER!!!and you??

David Brat= Idolator and a member of the largest cult in the world.

Forum List

Back