Tea Party Theme Song

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Karl Rove’s Republicans are attacking Ted Cruz for one reason only (my emphasis in the following excerpt):

For Cruz, it’s about getting federal spending under control and getting rid of ObamaCare - in other words, things that matter to the people, not to the politicians.

Beltway Republicans vow revenge on Ted Cruz
By Dan Calabrese June 9, 2014

Beltway Republicans vow revenge on Ted Cruz

An attack on Ted Cruz et al. is an attack on Tea Party conservatives and conservative ideals. The best way to send Rove’s Republicans a message is for Tea Partiers to adopt this one as their theme song:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=NZ4jAttPdXA]Vaughn Monroe - Someday You'll Want Me To Want You (1949) - YouTube[/ame]​

Eric Cantor’s defeat, and the coverage it is getting, tells me it is time for Karl Rove’s Republicans to take my suggested theme song seriously. Ann Coulter piles on in this audio interview with Megyn Kelly:

Nobody loves dictionary definitions more than I:

amnesty (noun)
plural amnesties

A general pardon granted by a government, especially for political offenses.

verb, transitive
amnestied, amnestying, amnesties

To grant a general pardon to.

That’s why I was surprised to hear Bret Hume play fast and loose with the public’s understanding of the word amnesty. What can be more of a pardon than to reward illegal aliens with citizenship no matter how it is done? or how long it takes?

Move the cursor to 7:15:

One anomaly about campaigning against amnesty popped up. Why did Cantor lose on immigration while Lindsey Graham —— a longtime champion for amnesty —— win so big in South Carolina? My best guess is that South Carolina voters did not see any of Graham’s challengers as sincere. If I’m correct in my analysis that will be a problem picking Tea Party candidates in the future. Sharpshooters must be crawling out from under every political rock looking to surf into the public trough on a conservative wave.

In response to a liberal lunatic that believes the TEA Party actually gives a shit what he thinks..................................

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sequestration"
(to Johnny Cash's Jackson)

Boehner:
We compromised in a fever, hotter than a pepper sprout,
We've been talkin' 'bout Sequestration ever since the fire went out.
I'm goin' to Sequestration, I'm gonna mess around,
Yeah, I'm goin' to Sequestration,
Look out Worshin-town.

Obama:
Well, take us to Sequestration; go ahead and destroy our wealth
Go play your hand you big-talkin' man, make a big fool of yourself,
Yeah, go to Sequestration; watch your plane fall from the air! I'm gonna demagogue Sequestration.
Go ahead, see if I care.

Boehner:
When I pull that plug, people gonna lose their cash-cow. (Hah!)
All them tea-partyers gonna make me, teach 'em what they don't know how,
I'm goin' to Sequestration, I'm gonna slash and gloat.
'Cos I'm goin' to Sequestration
"Goodbye," that's all she wrote.

Obama:
But they'll laugh at you in Sequestration and I'll be blamin' you for those goose eggs.
They'll lead you 'round town like a scalded hound,
With your tail tucked between your legs,
Yeah, go to Sequestration, you big-talkin' man.
And I'll be waitin' in Sequestration, runnin' up the score is my game plan.

Well now, we compromised in a fever, hotter than a pepper Sprout,
We've been talkin' 'bout Sequestration ever since the fire went out.
I'm goin' to Sequestration , and that's a fact.
Yeah, we're goin' to Sequestration , ain't never comin' back.

Here's a nice little tune for the Tea Party....or any other proto fascist cadre.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZzKvOM3Y_8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZzKvOM3Y_8[/ame]

Here's a nice little tune for the Tea Party....or any other proto fascist cadre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZzKvOM3Y_8

To Discombobulated: My, my. Another clever boots from the dark side heard from. Perhaps you are a bit too clever choosing a song associated with a Brown Shirt martyr. Your choice is more appropriate for Barack Taqiyya & Company. Here’s why:

The Ready Reserve Corps was designed to be a para-military force before it found its way into the healthcare bill. Originally, Taqiyya called for a civilian national security force. In a speech on July 2, 2008 then-Senator Obama said:

We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s&feature=player_embedded]Obama Civilian Security - YouTube[/ame]​

Taqiyya’s three prerequisites necessitate well-trained if the Ready Reserve Corps is going carry out his agenda although he failed to mention that little detail.

National security was the hook he used to get the Ready Reserve Corps up and running. The Affordable Care Act gave him the personal goon squad he was after all along.

Look to Nazi Germany for Taqiyya’s motives. The Schutzstaffel (SS) and the Gestapo were Hitler’s two most loyal instruments of oppression. The SS eventually dominated and disgraced the German military. It is reasonable to say that every politician with cursory knowledge of Nazi Germany and our political system knows how to empower the Ready Reserve Corps the same way Hitler empowered the SS and the Gestapo. The names are different —— the methods will be the same. Not the least of it is arming federal bureaucrats.

Indeed, the word Schutzstaffel means “Defense Corps” although defense had little to do with the Schutzstaffel’s duties. Members of the SS served as Hitler’s personal guard, controlled the German army, and were a omnipotent security force inside Germany and in the conquered countries.

The Gestapo was formed by combining several existing police organizations. The Gestapo became an internal police force with unlimited powers. Those powers were used to terrorize the German people.

A third organization, the Brown Shirts (Sturmabteilung - abbreviated SA), was an essential element in Hitler’s rise to power. The SA lost its power and influence after Hitler was in power. The SS increased its power and influence after Hitler became Germany’s chancellor.

If you discount ACORN and unions like the SEIU, Taqiyya came to power without calling upon SA-type storm troopers; nevertheless, his Ready Reserve Corps is an American SA. Why is that important? Answer: The SA was a precursor to the SS the world came to know only too well.

The Brown Shirts planned to incorporate the German army into a new people’s army, but it was the SS that accomplished it. Taqiyya’s Ready Reserve Corps is a people’s army loyal to him. Once the Ready Reserve Corps is as well-funded, well-trained, as strong, and as powerful as the US military, the two will become one military entity with members of the people’s army dominating the regular army just as the SS came to dominate the German army. Note that Taqiyya has been purging the US military of officers loyal to the Constitution.

If you doubt my take on Taqiyya’s goals for the Ready Reserve Corps you have to believe that he will stop at taking over private sector institutions which he has already done. Know this if you know nothing else: He will not stop at controlling the economy. Every totalitarian ideology must include control of the military. Taqiyya’s SS will pervert the American system of civilian control over the military. And all the while he will claim civilian control every time he orders his people’s army to do the very things civilian control is supposed to prevent.

Hitler was not the only villain in Nazi Germany, nor is Taqiyya the only villain in this country. Democrats in Congress are in agreement with Taqiyya’s people’s army; Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid put the Ready Reserve Corps into the healthcare bill and lesser Democrats voted for it. Claiming they did not read the entire bill might, or might not, be true, but they all knew the Ready Reserve Corps was there.

The small amount of coverage that Taqiyya’s media devoted to the Ready Reserve Corps shows that they are in agreement with Democrats. The dying, but not dying fast enough, media will go along no matter what Democrats do. The kindest thing anybody can say about media liberals is that they are too stupid to understand what is being done. The most charitable thing I can say about congressional Democrats below the leadership level is that they are being led down the garden path.

Don’t misunderstand me on this. I do not believe that Barack Taqiyya is Hitler reincarnate as some claim. He has neither the charisma nor the political savvy Hitler was known for. The best that Taqiyya can do is imitate. Even there the imitation is weak-minded. Taqiyya is having trouble settling on one group to scapegoat. He wants to scapegoat everyone who disagrees with him. That said, Taqiyya’s agenda shows that he obviously admires Nazi Germany’s form of totalitarian government. If not, why is he following Hitler’s blueprint for total control?

Taqiyya has been openly driving towards a totalitarian state. His attack on the Supreme Court went even further than I expected. I mistakenly believed he would destroy the Court after he consolidated his power. I was wrong. He could not take the chance the Court would stop him if he waited. The High Court has ruled against him some instances, but those venial cases in total will not derail him or the next president like him.

NOTE: Taqiyya is attacking Congress flat out. How long do you think it will be before he does the same to the Supreme Court? Circumventing Supreme Court rulings to date is only the beginning.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgrjbFofM-s&feature=player_embedded]Judge Napolitano: I Think the President Is Dangerously Close to Totalitarianism - YouTube[/ame]​

A few voices were raised against Taqiyya’s power grab. A column by Bob Unruh BEFORE Taqiyya was reelected begins with this:

There always have been those few who have launched diatribes over the dictatorial actions of any given U.S. presidential administration, over civil rights, foreign affairs, the economy, the draft or a dozen other topics – even though the Constitution was written specifically to prevent the collection of too much power by one branch of government.

Now, again, there are words like “egocentric megalomaniac” being ascribed to the White House, and warnings about detention camps and government surveillance of its citizens.

But where previous generations of warnings emanated from lone wolves with their fax machines in dusty spare rooms, the current alarms are being issued by the likes of Investors Business Daily, First Amendment authority Nat Hentoff, New York Times best-selling author Robert Ringer and their equals.

Far from being comforted the by the validity of the voices being raised against Taqiyya, the above excerpt triggers one more fear: It may be too little too late.

I want to comment on this item in Unruh’s piece:

The military has tanks, advanced weapons. What does he mean? … I know what his ideology is. That’s why I’m getting nervous…. Will the shirts be brown? Will they be clicking their heels as they walk?

Alarms over Obama coup against Constitution surging
'2nd term free of electoral restraints may be a frightening prospect'
by BOB UNRUH
Published: 04/13/2012 at 10:57 AM

Alarms over Obama coup against Constitution surging

The uniforms will be black much like the uniforms Hitler’s SS wore. Taqiyya’s goons will wear black because nothing intimidates like black. I’m sure every sick government freak who dreams of being feared sees themselves dressed like SS officers in Hollywood movies. Too bad they forgot that good guys wore white hats in the old Hollywood westerns.

Finally, there is the American Communist favorite slap at Nazi Germany and the church: “Only fascists and clerics wear black.” Not to worry though —— it’s going to be okay when Taqiyya’s Communist goon squad plays dress up.

NOTE: Taqiyya the Liar’s favorite people, Muslim terrorists, are partial to wearing black garb from head to toe.

Why do you people have to lie all the time?

Obama?s ?Private Army?

To Discombobulated: The only lie I see is the one in the link you posted:

Q: Did the new health care law give Obama a Nazi-like "private army" of 6,000 people?

A: No. Contrary to false Internet rumors, the new Ready Reserve Corps of doctors and other health workers will report to the surgeon general and be like the "ready reserves" in other uniformed services. They will be used during health emergencies.

Taqiyya’s own words prove the lie:

We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.

What the hell does NATIONAL SECURITY have to do with a health emergency?

Even if you discount paramilitary concerns you are still left with the possibility of forced vaccinations. If you doubt that possibility take a look at the young men training in the video. They are not preparing to administer first aid during a health emergency:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xB1IBQ9Ce8&feature=player_detailpage]Michael Savage - Barack Obama's National Civilian Security Force is now LAW and is Funded - YouTube[/ame]​

I’m assuming that Taqiyya’s private goon squad will also be empowered to repel foreign invaders which at least comes under the definition of national security. If so, I have to admit that I am pleased to see America’s national security placed in the hands of left-wing radicals. Street punks are much more qualified to defend this country than the dedicated, well-trained, well-equipped, military people who now defend America. Indeed, the US military probably cannot handle an invasion of Mexican drug gangs as well as Taqiyya’s goons can do the job. Hell, who needs the US military when Taqiyya’s army is standing on the wall?

Incidentally, millions of bums are lining up for jobs in the healthcare industry after the ACA is fully implemented; so it is anybody’s guess as to how many hate-filled street punks, drug addicts, and perverts will be given GUNS and government incomes when they are sworn in as officers in the Ready Reserve Corps.

If nothing else opens your eyes, ask yourself this question: Do I really think Taqiyya & Company are going to announce their true plans for their Ready reserve Corps?

The TPM is not Republican.

Let's move on. They can go find their own party.

The TPM is not Republican.

Let's move on. They can go find their own party.

Why do you even care? You're not a Republican no matter how many times you claim you are.

You can deny it all you want, but it is what it is.

And no patriotic Texan talks your type of crap.

Just saying. :lol:

You wouldn't know a patriotic Texan if he slapped you upside your lying head.

You are not and never have been a Texan nor are you or ever have been patriotic.

Why do you even care? You're not a Republican no matter how many times you claim you are.

You can deny it all you want, but it is what it is.

And no patriotic Texan talks your type of crap.

Just saying. :lol:

You wouldn't know a patriotic Texan if he slapped you upside your lying head.

You are not and never have been a Texan nor are you or ever have been patriotic.

Says the wannabee Texas, lonestar_whogot_nologic.

Rejection of Cruz, the TPM, and wannabees like little_lonestar is affirmation of American ideals.

Forum List

Back