Tea Party plot in Wisconsin?

if these allegations are true, it gets one wondering if similar actions are not being planned in other states:

state republicans, tea party groups planning 'voter suppression' during fall elections, liberal group says

one wisconsin now, a liberal advocacy group in madison, said monday it uncovered a conspiracy by conservative parties in the state to suppress minority and college student turnout during the nov. 2 general election.

The group says they have recordings of a leader of the tea party movement laying out plans to reduce the number of traditionally democratic voters who can cast ballots on nov. 2. Tea party groups, the republican party of wisconsin and americans for prosperity-wisconsin are allegedly working together on a "voter caging" effort.

The non-partisan brennan center for justice outlines the process of voter caging:

Voter caging is the practice of sending mail to addresses on the voter rolls, compiling a list of the mail that is returned undelivered, and using that list to purge or challenge voters registrations on the grounds that the voters on the list do not legally reside at their registered addresses. Supporters of voter caging defend the practice as a means of preventing votes cast by ineligible voters. Voter caging, however, is notoriously unreliable. If it is treated (unjustifiably) as the sole basis for determining that a voter is ineligible or does not live at the address at which he or she registered, it can lead to the unwarranted purge or challenge of eligible voters. …moreover, the practice has often been targeted at minority voters, making the effects even more pernicious. [brennan center, “a guide to voter caging,” 6/29/07]
one wisconsin now said monday it obtained an audio recording it has verified as authentic from a june 16, 2010 meeting between the leaders of the state’s tea party movement, led by tim dake, head of the grandsons of liberty. Dake serves as a regular spokesperson for wisconsin’s tea party organizations and is widely viewed as the movement’s wisconsin leader. The full audio, available at one wisconsin now’s voter protection website, save wisconsin's vote 2010, details the plans.

racine post: State republicans, tea party groups planning 'voter suppression' during fall elections, liberal group says

wow those conservative folk are akin to terrorist we best be doing something

We should just sit back and watch the liberals run amok. :dig:

Actually, SuMar should offer her services as a consultant to all the GOP candidates in the upcoming elections....that way we can ENSURE the neocon driven GOP will NOT regain it's former power und the Shurb. (Yes, I shouldn't have said that....but it was just too damned easy and SuMar is just such a preposterous figure I couldn't resist).

Wise up, sweety....just because you say so doesn't make it real. As the chronology of the posts shows, your blatantly willful ignorance on subjects is apalling.....worst, you continually site outdated and disproved neocon talking points as "proof" of your assertions.

So one joker tells an FBI agent that ACORN was working for the Dem Party directly. Fine....WHERE'S THE PROOF?!!?

B'klyn ACORN cleared over giving illegal advice on how to hide money from prostitution

B'klyn ACORN cleared over giving illegal advice on how to hide money from prostitution

Daily Caller blames Obama for investigation Bush's FBI decided not to conduct

Daily Caller *blames Obama for investigation Bush's FBI decided not to conduct | Media Matters for America

And yet you still insist on defending something you know nothing about. You need to do your research. It's amusing how you keep making yourself look more and more foolish.

And there you have it, folks.....I can produce documented facts to support what I assert and to prove others wrong when needed. SuMar provides outdated information and then avoids any further discussion when it's pointed out how outdated and wrong her support information is. Someone needs to clue SuMar in that her repeated accusations alone are NOT a substitute for an actual honest exchange based on ALL the information.

Actually, try and produce documents from a credible source.

Thru all the bullshit defense of ACORN, the bottom line is the group have lost it's federal funding...
ACORN support voter fraud. That's all that matters. ACORN is a criminal organization.

And here is a prime example of stupidity found within the Tea Party, the neocon punditry, and the various off shoots and variations of such:

Once all the lies about Acorn have been disproven, they sit back on their brains and say, "well, they lost their funding....it doesn't matter why."

Okay, one more time for the cheap seats: Acorn had a case of internal embezzlement that they didn't initially report to the Feds. When a whistle blower called in the Feds, it was revealed that the man responsible was canned, and the money returned by his brother...an ACORN exec that was demoted.

For this , in my humble opinion, Acorn should have been shut down and revamped under Federal watch dogs. But instead, Congress was watching the polls, and decided to wash it hands of the deal.

All the other BS about Acorn was just that, Fox News rehashed BS that was NOT proved out by the FBI.

Now, that being said, let's see what turns out in Wisconsin?

But, that wasn't the iss
Answer the following question...If ACORN is as pure as the driven snow as you say, then why did the federal government pull ACORN's funding.

READ WHAT I WROTE, GENIUS! I answer your question in the previous post.....If you don't comprehend it, get someone to explain it to you.

ACORN never had to worry about detractors from the Left. One thing you libs get credit for is you stick together even when you're caught red handed.
Look, your opinion means nothing.
It is fact that liberals have but one goal. That is the acquistion and retention of political power. Everything liberals do revolves around politics.
Who gives a crap about one state.
When the dems lose seats in Noveember, there will be tons of investigations and charges of voter fraud.
Have a wonderful evening...
If ya know what I mean.

Evidently, thereisnobrainworking for thereisnospoon. Not only does IGNORE what I wrote, but he just blathers on with a tired rehash of his collective neocon mantras lifted from Beck and Levin.

And of course, he has NOTHING OF WORTH to comment on regarding the Tea Party/GOP shennanigans in Wisconsin...he's all denial but no substance, much like his spoon.

a group called One Wisconsin Now is claiming to have uncover a “massive scheme to disenfranchise voters in Wisconsin this November.” Further, they are alleging that participants in the conspiracy include the Wisconsin GOP and local Tea Party organizations.

The key word is alleging. Nothing has been proven.

a group called One Wisconsin Now is claiming to have uncover a “massive scheme to disenfranchise voters in Wisconsin this November.” Further, they are alleging that participants in the conspiracy include the Wisconsin GOP and local Tea Party organizations.

Doesn't have to be at this stage. What is important remains that eyeballs are focused on cheating by the Tea Party, and eyeballs should be focused on the Dems and the Pubs for the same thing.

Doesn't have to be at this stage. What is important remains that eyeballs are focused on cheating by the Tea Party, and eyeballs should be focused on the Dems and the Pubs for the same thing.
another lie

the source of the cheating are your allies in the DNC

And yet you still insist on defending something you know nothing about. You need to do your research. It's amusing how you keep making yourself look more and more foolish.

And there you have it, folks.....I can produce documented facts to support what I assert and to prove others wrong when needed. SuMar provides outdated information and then avoids any further discussion when it's pointed out how outdated and wrong her support information is. Someone needs to clue SuMar in that her repeated accusations alone are NOT a substitute for an actual honest exchange based on ALL the information.

Actually, try and produce documents from a credible source.

And please enlighten us all as to what sources I've linked are NOT credible....and what do YOU consider a "credible" source?

Grow up, sweet cheeks....so far I've taken apart what YOU'VE sourced, pointing out how outdated and subsequently WRONG your assertions are. Mind you, I didn't say your sources were not credible....I just analyzed and reviewed what YOU provided and showed it's flaws. If you can't deal with that, then you're pretty pathetic.

No shit, sherlock......If you had bothered to READ my original post, you'll note that I stated that IF the allegations prove out, then it'll be interesting if the MSM will give it adequate coverage.

I provided an update which refers to e-mails.....the case will hinge on whether those e-mails are admissible evidence and if so, whether they are valid.

ALL criminal investigations begin as "alleged" crimes, genius. The mounting circumstantial evidence determines if an investigation, charges and a trial are in order.

What's pissing you off is the FACT that the GOP has a HISTORY of this sort of thing, which does not bode well for the Wisconsin Tea Party and the GOP.

No, eyeballs are focused on what comes to light. The Dem Party and any of it's supporters have been given a public drubbing by the opposition in the MSM since 2008.....whether the accusations/allegations were true or not.

So now, you have the spotlight on the Tea baggers and the local GOP...see what I told SurMar about this

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2819904-post249.html

Obviously the Tea Party is trying to steal the election by depriving dead people of their right to vote.

Will the Dead Vote November 2?

Tea Partiers are so hateful they even practice discrimination against those who can't defend themselves!

Too date...neither Karl Rove, the Koch Brothers, Murdoch, Kristol, the World Net Daily, NewsMax, Levin, Crowley, etc. can produce documented FACT that ACORN go fake voters registered in any state, and those fake votes were cast for Democrats.

To date, NO ONE CAN REFUTE OR DISPROVE THE GOP HISTORY OF VOTER CAGING...as I've documented on this thread.

Improving the voter rolls of every state is a noble cause......doing it under the false premise that it's because of Dem voter fraud is just plain propaganda.

Obviously the Tea Party is trying to steal the election by depriving dead people of their right to vote.

Tea Partiers are so hateful they even practice discrimination against those who can't defend themselves!

Too date...neither Karl Rove, the Koch Brothers, Murdoch, Kristol, the World Net Daily, NewsMax, Levin, Crowley, etc. can produce documented FACT that ACORN go fake voters registered in any state, and those fake votes were cast for Democrats.

To date, NO ONE CAN REFUTE OR DISPROVE THE GOP HISTORY OF VOTER CAGING...as I've documented on this thread.

Improving the voter rolls of every state is a noble cause......doing it under the false premise that it's because of Dem voter fraud is just plain propaganda.

Won't matter when some of these Marxists get beat by double digits.

Russ Feingold is going to lose by double digits.

If that is the case, look at what will replace him! :eek: Talk about jumping from the frying pan into the fire!

A Constitutional Conservative.

Really? So perhaps either he or you can tell me where in the Constitution it states that corporations are individual entities like people? And maybe all you "Constitutional Conservatives" are all happy as clams in beer now that corporations (along with unions) ....domestic and foreign" can donate ANONYMOUSLY to various political party fund raising groups?

And while you're chewing on that, maybe you can explain this:

Think Progress Ron Johnson Opposed Child Abuse Legislation Because It Would Hold Businesses Accountable

Or this:

Wednesday, September 29, 2010
WI GOPer Ron Johnson was on Finance Council of Diocese being sued over child sex abuse

AMERICAblog News: WI GOPer Ron Johnson was on Finance Council of Diocese being sued over child sex abuse

But hey, if this latest GOP voter caging stuff turns out to be true, old Russ is a shoe in, and all those questions will just melt away, right?

If that is the case, look at what will replace him! :eek: Talk about jumping from the frying pan into the fire!

Really? So perhaps either he or you can tell me where in the Constitution it states that corporations are individual entities like people? And maybe all you "Constitutional Conservatives" are all happy as clams in beer now that corporations (along with unions) ....domestic and foreign" can donate ANONYMOUSLY to various political party fund raising groups?

Think Progress Ron Johnson Opposed Child Abuse Legislation Because It Would Hold Businesses Accountable

Or this:

WI GOPer Ron Johnson was on Finance Council of Diocese being sued over child sex abuse

AMERICAblog News: WI GOPer Ron Johnson was on Finance Council of Diocese being sued over child sex abuse

But hey, if this latest GOP voter caging stuff turns out to be true, old Russ is a shoe in, and all those questions will just melt away, right?

Corporations don't have rights? You mean you can walk into an Apple store and scoop up as many iPods as you want, because corporations have no private property rights?

Do i surrender my free speech rights when I affiliate with a corporation, but not a union?

Or this:

Corporations don't have rights? You mean you can walk into an Apple store and scoop up as many iPods as you want, because corporations have no private property rights?

Do i surrender my free speech rights when I affiliate with a corporation, but not a union?
look at his biased sources
"thinkprogress"
LOL

Won't matter when some of these Marxists get beat by double digits.

In my lifetime, I have yet to recall a bonafide "marxist" candidate for President.....much less an "elected" marxist President in the history of the United States.

Is there a Marxist party still viable in America? Do they have any Congressional representation? If not, then I haven't a clue as to what you're on about.

Nobody is more surprised than me to see Feingold staring death in the face. He's one of the least polarizing liberals out there and he fools the cheeseheads year in and year out.

But he's one of Obamas capos on the American march toward serfdom, and he has to go.

Forum List

Back