Tea Party Persecution...Why?

I was referring to Paul Ryan's plan to save Medicare which was soundly rejected by the American people.
Obamacare reduces Medicare spending by $716 billion (over ten years), but it doesn't reduce Medicare benefits by a single dime. It's unlikely that Medicare beneficiaries will see any noticeable effects at all. About a third of the cuts come from reduced reimbursements to hospitals which offsets revenue increases that will result from having more people covered by insurance. About a third comes from reducing over payments to insurance companies for Medicare Advantage plans. These cut reduces the payments to equal the amount that Medicare pays for beneficiaries without these plans. The remaining cuts comes from a number of areas which is used to eliminate the Medicare Drug program doughnut hole.

An Itsy Bitsy $716 Billion Medicare Q&A | Mother Jones

The other side of cutting costs, a problem that the mainstream media and Obama would rather not have addressed.

A sweeping survey of 13,575 doctors released in September by the Physicians Foundation found that 77 percent were pessimistic about the future of medicine.

The main reason: malpractice lawsuits, which the president’s law did little to address. After that, the top factors cited were “Medicare/Medicaid/government regulations,” “reimbursement issues” and “uncertainty/changes of health reform.”

Craig Garthwaite, professor at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, said he has concerns about doctor shortages in the coming years even if speculation about an Obamacare-induced physician exodus proves groundless.

He said the problem is that as many as 32 million people are expected to be added to the health care system as a result of Obamacare, half of those as a result of the expansion of Medicaid. Many doctors already refuse to accept Medicaid patients because the government reimbursements for services rendered are well below the market rates.

'Obamacare' health care reform ALREADY forcing doctors to close practices - Washington Times
Doctor's are closing their practices? I think if you look a little deeper, you will see they are selling their practices to large clinics and hospitals and becoming their employees. This trend started long before the ACA was passed.

You would think that a group that believe the government should follow the Constitution, reduce the national debt, lower taxes, reduce government waste and corruption and have fiscally responsible government..would be popular, instead their persecuted by the left and the left want-to-Be's....:dunno:
But then, how would they be able to bribe the voters to keep them in power if the country did all of that?

They have no moral argument for their opposition to the T.E.A. Party. They simply think that government is the epitome of all that is good and that if you oppose it, you must be a hater and therefore, destroyed.
The people that belive in the Constitution, The Republic...are a threat to their ill-gotten power.

Why Tea Party persecution?

Because they get off on it. We're talking a sort of sexual gratification. The Tea Partiers aren't happy unless they can claim persecution, hence they invent endless stories of "persecution".

It's kind of gross. We wish the Tea Partiers would get some rooms and have their victimhood orgies in private.

Then YOU talk about half of the population that belives in the Republic, And the Constitution and do not like what the political class are doing. And you try to wax poetic? YOU are a DUNCE.

YOU are herby dismissed. How DARE you talk about the people like that? YOU are outclassed by the people and YOU are part of the problem.

*SHITHEAD*

Last edited:
barack-obama-politics-1383939459.jpg

Have a good cry, Tea Partiers. Get it all out. That's right, you're so persecuted. I hear that some dirty liberal even called you a bad name once. Compared to you all, holocaust victims had it easy.

Have a good cry, Tea Partiers. Get it all out. That's right, you're so persecuted. I hear that some dirty liberal even called you a bad name once. Compared to you all, holocaust victims had it easy.

You need a tissue? Tea Party folks are gonna take this country back and you are gonna need to earn a living for a change.

Cry? Really? Your likes have picked the wrong fight with the wrong group. WE are fighters, and mean to kick your collectivist asses and take this Republic back...no matter how long it takes.

Obamacare reduces Medicare spending by $716 billion (over ten years), but it doesn't reduce Medicare benefits by a single dime. It's unlikely that Medicare beneficiaries will see any noticeable effects at all. About a third of the cuts come from reduced reimbursements to hospitals which offsets revenue increases that will result from having more people covered by insurance. About a third comes from reducing over payments to insurance companies for Medicare Advantage plans. These cut reduces the payments to equal the amount that Medicare pays for beneficiaries without these plans. The remaining cuts comes from a number of areas which is used to eliminate the Medicare Drug program doughnut hole.

An Itsy Bitsy $716 Billion Medicare Q&A | Mother Jones

The other side of cutting costs, a problem that the mainstream media and Obama would rather not have addressed.

A sweeping survey of 13,575 doctors released in September by the Physicians Foundation found that 77 percent were pessimistic about the future of medicine.

The main reason: malpractice lawsuits, which the president’s law did little to address. After that, the top factors cited were “Medicare/Medicaid/government regulations,” “reimbursement issues” and “uncertainty/changes of health reform.”

Craig Garthwaite, professor at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, said he has concerns about doctor shortages in the coming years even if speculation about an Obamacare-induced physician exodus proves groundless.

He said the problem is that as many as 32 million people are expected to be added to the health care system as a result of Obamacare, half of those as a result of the expansion of Medicaid. Many doctors already refuse to accept Medicaid patients because the government reimbursements for services rendered are well below the market rates.

'Obamacare' health care reform ALREADY forcing doctors to close practices - Washington Times
Doctor's are closing their practices? I think if you look a little deeper, you will see they are selling their practices to large clinics and hospitals and becoming their employees. This trend started long before the ACA was passed.

No, I believe it's quite clear that what doctors are already having to put up with, through government dictating Medicare policy to them, that they are not a strong supporter of government controlled health care. There is no further details than what's already taking place.

You would think that a group that believe the government should follow the Constitution, reduce the national debt, lower taxes, reduce government waste and corruption and have fiscally responsible government..would be popular, instead their persecuted by the left and the left want-to-Be's....:dunno:

You might 'think' members of the TP believe the government doesn't follow the supreme law of the land. I think most members of the TP have no idea - and that includes you - of what is and what is not Constitutional. That question is decided by The Supreme Court and even they rarely agree.

GWB cut taxes twice, and since he did the national debt has continued to grow. If you had a large credit card balance, do you think taking a salary cut would aid in reducing that debt?

How does cutting government work? Does one fire 50% of the work force in one year? Do you 'think' that might have a deleterious effect on economic growth?

How do you see a "fiscally responsible government" operating? Is it fiscally responsible to allow the nations infrastructure to waste away? Do you believe spending to maintain a nation as do responsible home owners who paint and repair/replace gutters and roofs is responsible or not?

No doubt there is waste in government. Yet I've noticed the Members of Congress who advocate cutting entitlements and refusing to raise the minimum wage rarely refuse the benefits offered to them by their election.

You might 'think' members of the TP believe the government doesn't follow the supreme law of the land. I think most members of the TP have no idea - and that includes you - of what is and what is not Constitutional. That question is decided by The Supreme Court and even they rarely agree.

GWB cut taxes twice, and since he did the national debt has continued to grow. If you had a large credit card balance, do you think taking a salary cut would aid in reducing that debt?

How does cutting government work? Does one fire 50% of the work force in one year? Do you 'think' that might have a deleterious effect on economic growth?

How do you see a "fiscally responsible government" operating? Is it fiscally responsible to allow the nations infrastructure to waste away? Do you believe spending to maintain a nation as do responsible home owners who paint and repair/replace gutters and roofs is responsible or not?

No doubt there is waste in government. Yet I've noticed the Members of Congress who advocate cutting entitlements and refusing to raise the minimum wage rarely refuse the benefits offered to them by their election.
I've noticed that Members of Congress who think Obamacare is so awesome refused to be required to take it themselves.

But you just make excuses for the oligarchy. That's what they want you to do.

I've noticed that Members of Congress who think Obamacare is so awesome refused to be required to take it themselves.

The political elitists are special folks...didn't you know? ;)

No, I believe it's quite clear that what doctors are already having to put up with, through government dictating Medicare policy to them, that they are not a strong supporter of government controlled health care. There is no further details than what's already taking place.
Experts say the number of physicians unloading their practices to hospitals is up 30% to 40% in the last five years. Doctors who sell typically become employees of the hospital, as do the people who work for them. The reasons for the trend vary. Doctors are tired of the hassle of filing insurance claims and collecting payments from patients and want to only focus on medicine again. Medicare reimbursement rates have fallen and insurance companies have been lowering their contract rates in their networks.

For most doctors, selling out to hospitals is good for both themselves and their patients. Hours spent on running the business are available to see patients and coordinating care with hospital services and other physicians is is faster and more cost effective.

There are two kinds of private practices left in America. Those that sold to hospitals and those that are about to be so.

I make no excuses for the power elite on either side of the aisle.

Well for sure, one specific thing Tea Partiers would like to see happen is included in the overall concept of returning government to its constitutional roots:

One of the first things I think Tea Partiers would mandate is that no person in any part of government could use or obligate the tax payers' money to benefit any person, group, demographic, or entity that did not benefit everybody else - and -

Members of Congress would be required to submit themselves to ALL regulations, rules, and laws that they pass for anybody.

Would our leftist friends or anti-tea party folks agree to that?

Well for sure, one specific thing Tea Partiers would like to see happen is included in the overall concept of returning government to its constitutional roots:

One of the first things I think Tea Partiers would mandate is that no person in any part of government could use or obligate the tax payers' money to benefit any person, group, demographic, or entity that did not benefit everybody else - and -

Members of Congress would be required to submit themselves to ALL regulations, rules, and laws that they pass for anybody.

Would our leftist friends or anti-tea party folks agree to that?

It would probably depend upon what they were told to think and believe in by their masters in government. Democrats are all about the ends justifying the means.

Forum List

Back