Tea Party Officials Sneak Into Courthouse After Polls Close And Gets Locked In

Then there was several investigations on Bush for firing a few federal judges, even though he has the authority to do so. Especially since Clinton replaced just about every one of them a few years before.

Like all of the investigations the Dems did under Bush....Bush administration investigations - SourceWatch

Wow! A whole 9 investigations, holy crap!!! There have been that many on Benghazi alone. :lol:

I counted 18, not including inquiries on Halliburton.

There were only 9 on the link you provided. There haven't been near enough inquiries on Haliburton. Those guys electrocuted our troops!

Do you know how investigations used to be conducted? There would be one, recommendations would be made and that would be it. You know, like for all the terror attacks that happened under past presidents? Not under this one though...for this President we must have 20 investigations on each "scandal" hoping to find something for which to impeach him. BDS was bad...ODS is epidemic.

Wow! A whole 9 investigations, holy crap!!! There have been that many on Benghazi alone. :lol:

There were only 9 on the link you provided. There haven't been near enough inquiries on Haliburton. Those guys electrocuted our troops!

Do you know how investigations used to be conducted? There would be one, recommendations would be made and that would be it. You know, like for all the terror attacks that happened under past presidents? Not under this one though...for this President we must have 20 investigations on each "scandal" hoping to find something for which to impeach him. BDS was bad...ODS is epidemic.

9 current or ongoing. There were several others listed. Multiple investigations on pre-Iraq war intelligence....

Halliburton is still Obama's primary contractor overseas. The only reason they wanted to investigate Halliburton is because Cheney worked there. They wanted to find dirt on him and never did. Kellogg Brown & Root (Halliburton) has been a contractor for the government since Vietnam. Democrats were making accusations of war profiteering, but Cheney had sold all interests in the company before running for VP.

9 current or ongoing. There were several others listed. Multiple investigations on pre-Iraq war intelligence....

And? What was the purpose of the investigations? Was it to find out what went wrong and fix it or were they purely political? I like that when something goes wrong, there is an investigation, a report is release, recommendations are made and, hopefully, things are improved to keep it from happening again.

How about this...instead of the party in power being in charge of investigations, there should be a bipartisan committee of House and Senate members that determine what gets investigated and what doesn't then they conduct the investigation and make the recommendations? Not this bullshit "we get 7 members, you get 6".

Terror attacks have never been treated the way Benghazi has been treated. To deny that would be to deny history. There is only one difference between Benghazi and all the other attacks before that...Obama was President.

And? What was the purpose of the investigations? Was it to find out what went wrong and fix it or were they purely political? I like that when something goes wrong, there is an investigation, a report is release, recommendations are made and, hopefully, things are improved to keep it from happening again.

How about this...instead of the party in power being in charge of investigations, there should be a bipartisan committee of House and Senate members that determine what gets investigated and what doesn't then they conduct the investigation and make the recommendations? Not this bullshit "we get 7 members, you get 6".

Terror attacks have never been treated the way Benghazi has been treated. To deny that would be to deny history. There is only one difference between Benghazi and all the other attacks before that...Obama was President.

You want fairness when you are in the minority yet when you run the place it's always "fuck you .......we won....STFU.....and take our bull shit!!"

The GOP controlled both houses for a time under Bush, and decided to be fair and let Democrats conduct hearings....and they never ceased.

You want fairness when you are in the minority yet when you run the place it's always "fuck you .......we won....STFU.....and take our bull shit!!"

The GOP controlled both houses for a time under Bush, and decided to be fair and let Democrats conduct hearings....and they never ceased.

I am gonna research this... and do a time analysis...

:D

Be back pretty soon.

:D

Now Obama's excuse for letting all of the disastrous events happen during his watch is that none of it would happened if the previous guy had left him with nothing to watch over.

The job doesn't call for a perfectly clean world for every new administration. They have to deal with the hand that's dealt them like everyone else did before.

Failure can't be just written off cuz it's too difficult.

Staphanie will excuse anything....Maybe they got lost walking their dog and ended up inside the courthouse at 2am!!

Then they called their boss to let them know they...uh might be late in the morning. lol

Excuse me, but what law did they break?

What is hilarious is the way libs swallow these stories and yet they look the other way when Obama uses the IRS to harass conservatives, uses the NSA to spy on us, does nothing while Russian tanks invade the Ukraine, while Iraq is under attack from somebody Obama released from prison after he abandoned it, while Obama is gutting the military, while he releases 5 Taliban generals in return for one deserter, while 60,000 Honduran and Guatemalan children flood our borders because of his stupid executive orders.

This silly story is really a great counter-balance to all of the death and destruction Obama is personally responsible for. The Administration is now begging Iran for help in Iraq.

My guess is it's difficult to hear about all of this watching the usual left leaning media sources like MSNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, or The Daily Show. It's little wonder that you don't think any of this has any importance. Your main-streamers are simply ignoring it and tailoring your news to fit the Obama Administration's agenda.

Oh, did you know that while all of this is going on Obama is in Palm Springs vacationing?

This may be the most verbose Tu Quoque ever. Call Guinness. :thup:

Are you loons still obsessing over this?

I wish you were as concerned with the multiple real, prosecuted, large scale instances of voter fraud your party is continually embroiled in.

Which is undoubtedly what is fueling this...a desire to negate the will of the people by casting doubt upon the elections that result in the overthrow of leftist assholes.

Which is undoubtedly what is fueling this...a desire to negate the will of the people by casting doubt upon the elections that result in the overthrow of leftist assholes.

Thad Cochran is a leftist asshole?

I had no idea. Ya loin sump'm every day.

Bumping just because of the Kaarma thread. Looking forward to the goalpost-moving equipment coming out to define trespassing one way when it serves one purpose, and a completely different way when it doesn't. One gets a death sentence; the other didn't even do anything wrong.

How to resolve, how to resolve.... :eusa_think:

Last edited:
You shouldn't bump threads where you look like an idiot.
It's best just to let them die a natural death.

You shouldn't bump threads where you look like an idiot.
It's best just to let them die a natural death.

I prolly shouldn't. Do you know of any? I'll go right not-there and not-bump them forthwith.

It is an interesting contrast though -- a tale of two trespassers: Tea Partiers infiltrate building in search of ballots by unauthorized entry and they "didn't do anything wrong".... German exchange student walks into wide open garage in search of beer and "deserves to die".

The only possible conclusion:

Beer is far more important than ballots.

Job security for Goalpost Movers.

Last edited:
There are threads where you don't come across as a complete moronic goosebrain.

This, alas, is not one of them.

I say this as your friend.

Forum List

Back