Tea party membership is fueled by 'racial resentment'

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
not news or a surprise

Did the tea party come about because a bunch of old white conservatives suddenly got it into their heads that their taxes were too high, or was it a more simplistic—read, racist—reaction to the election of America's first black president? Let's find out

"as embraced by the wider Republican party, and I don't think you can make any serious argument that it hasn't been embraced, is itself just an extension of the well-worn Southern Strategy"

Yes tea party membership is fueled by racial resentment

If this thread were titled "Democrat Party membership is fueled by 'racial resentment'", it might have enough credibility for a good discussion.

I'm a Tea Party member and I'm not white. And the Tea Party rallies I've attended have been a potpourri of races and backgrounds.

You want to see a racist, look in the mirror and you'll see one staring back.

hqdefault.jpg

woman-collecting-elephant-shit-3656.jpg

Sorry guys... figured it was time to break-out the Elephant Shit on this one early, to avoid the Christmas Rush...

These hyper-liberal propaganda shills and their close cousins - the few remaining Orgasmic ObamaBots - are a funny bunch...

Everything involving White Folks is automatically re-framed as Racist...

What's required is the courage to stand up to these phukkers, and to tell them to blow charges of Racism straight out their asses...

And, of course, this is indicative of the desperation of the Left, with the 2014 mid-terms only days away now, and the Hyper-Lefties knowing that they're going to get their asses kicked...

Still, their tactics make for some excellent laughter over an after-dinner cup of coffee...

Keep calm, and carry on...

Well they've tried everything else so it's back to the RACE CARD.

When Eric Holder refused to prosecute the New Black Panthers for civil rights violations because the perpetrators were black, the Left insisted that was NOT racism.

I DON'T CARE WHAT COLOR YOU WANT TO CALL HIM. He could be pink for all I care but

not news or a surprise

Did the tea party come about because a bunch of old white conservatives suddenly got it into their heads that their taxes were too high, or was it a more simplistic—read, racist—reaction to the election of America's first black president? Let's find out

"as embraced by the wider Republican party, and I don't think you can make any serious argument that it hasn't been embraced, is itself just an extension of the well-worn Southern Strategy"

Yes tea party membership is fueled by racial resentment

Says who, the Daily KOS? The Journal of Social Science research? Yeah, no commie bias in those institutions!

Using pseudo-science to justify their hatred of conservatives is the liberal modus operandi these days.

Forum List

Back