Tea Party Is Recycled John Birch Society Hate Rhetoric

Is the jack ass black or white? If he isn't black how can it be racist to call a white person a ******?

It is racist to use that word as a slur directed at anyone. The fact that JakeStakey might be black only underscores how true that is. Why can't you just call him an asshole?

No it is not I am not attack the jack ass because of his race I am attacking him because I regard him to be contemptible, inferior, ignorant

Those words project your self hate at me, and I merely return them to you, bigrebnc. Your very messages here reveal just how you are contemptible, how low, how inadequte, how uneducated. Indeed, what a miserable individual you must be when you look in the mirror.

bigrebnc, the point is that the Tea Party folks generated their own contemptible nickname. How goofy.

It is racist to use that word as a slur directed at anyone. The fact that JakeStakey might be black only underscores how true that is. Why can't you just call him an asshole?

No it is not I am not attack the jack ass because of his race I am attacking him because I regard him to be contemptible, inferior, ignorant

Those words project your self hate at me, and I merely return them to you, bigrebnc. Your very messages here reveal just how you are contemptible, how low, how inadequte, how uneducated. Indeed, what a miserable individual you must be when you look in the mirror.

My hate for you is not nor has it ever been based on race. Show me one post that I have made that was an attack based on your race jack ass? Parroting my reply's and rearranging my words means you have nothing else.:lol:

There is only one meaning for "n*gger" and calling someone a "tea bagger" is not a racial slur. There are Tea Party people of all ethnicities, though most are white.

BTW, not everyone finds "cracker" insulting. It usually means "poor white person" and some are quite proud of their hardscrabble background. But I'd agree, it is not usually meant as a compliment.

There is only one meaning for "n*gger" and calling someone a "tea bagger" is not a racial slur.
What is a"n*gger" is there such a word?

If you mean ****** there are three definition of the meaning.
1. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive .
a. a black person.
b. a member of any dark-skinned people.
2. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive . a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.
3. a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised.
3 Definition 3 is not normally considered disparaging—as in “The Irish are the ******* of Europe” from Roddy Doyle's The Commitments —but the other uses are considered contemptuous and hostile.

<snip: not relevant to the discussion>

Nope, bigrebnc, this merely a weak defense of nothing. The word means one thing, and you don't get to redefine. It is what is. And you are a vile racist.

:blahblah::rofl::eusa_naughty:

That is an immaterial question, racist. See, you want to lie about this, too. You continue to be an image for mocking, no longer for sympathy. You are what you are, and until you decide to change it, don't expect any sympathy, son.

That is an immaterial question, racist. See, you want to lie about this, too. You continue to be an image for mocking, no longer for sympathy. You are what you are, and until you decide to change it, don't expect any sympathy, son.

No ****** you made the claim
"bigrebnc, the point is that the Tea Party folks generated their own contemptible nickname. How goofy."

"bigrebnc, the point is that the Tea Party folks generated their own contemptible nickname. How goofy."

Why are you two polluting multi-threads?

I hate a liar.

I hate a liar.

He's a pain, you're wrong for keeping up the n word, to prove a point that doesn't need proving.

Both of you are wrong.

The word ****** is not a racist word the way you use it can make it a racist word
1. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive .
a. a black person.
b. a member of any dark-skinned people.
2. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive . a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.
3. a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised.
3 Definition 3 is not normally considered disparaging—as in “The Irish are the ******* of Europe” from Roddy Doyle's The Commitments —but the other uses are considered contemptuous and hostile.

I am not attacking him because of his race.

Then you hate yourself, bigrebnc. The Tea Party came up with its own nickname, it's common knowledge, and you want to lie about it. You say you believe that using the n-word is not racist. And I notice you are getting very little support from the wacks. That is as it should be.

Annie, telling the truth is never a pain. Using the n-word is racist. And bigrebnc hides behind far conservative principles. Yepmper, if you have bigrebnc on your side, then you have all of him.

Last edited:
Then you hate yourself, bigrebnc. The Tea Party came up with its own nickname, it's common knowledge, and you want to lie about it. You say you believe that using the n-word is not racist. And I notice you are getting very little support from the wacks. That is as it should be.

Names and links to your source. I have told you timne and time again, I am not looking for support I stand on my own. I answer to no one for what I say.

I hope that both of you, jakey and big whatever, get noticed for spamming threads.

Annie, bigrebnc lies and says he is not racist. I am not spamming anything. A lie is never allowed to stand.

Annie, bigrebnc lies and says he is not racist. I am not spamming anything. A lie is never allowed to stand.

Why don't you go fuck yourself, you little weasel. All you do is run around here calling people racists and haters. You're about the most vile, rude, offensive, ignorant, asswipe on this forum. A few days ago you said you were going to turn over a new leaf and be nice. I don't think it lasted 24 hours until you were back to your natural self. An education might help you have a better happier life. Try it. Many have and have found things go much better in life.

Jack Fate, I did not call anyone a pedophile when bested in a discussion: you did. bigrebnc uses the n-word as appropriate speech: not me. I do not allow rudeness or ignorance or assbackwardness as being acceptable: you, however, do. Son, I am not concerned with you as anything of worth other than to remind people that you do not represent what is good and decent with the USA.

Don't act in a way that is ignorant and contemptible, if you don't want to be called out.

I have to agree that the N-Word is inappropriate when used by anyone. People die over the use of that word. Nobody should have license to use it. To do so is itself hypocrisy. That double standard is total bullshit.

Bump several posts this morning on how 'this wasn't meant for all in the Tea Party...'

I am sorry if you were offended, Annie. I shall endeavor to do better in future.

Even for you, Madeline, this is lame. For some strange reason, I doubt you'll do better or even endeavor to do so.

Good grief, Annie. I apologized.....I dun know what more you want or need, but apparently I can't provide it. I wasn't being snotty in my reply; I recognize my thread titles need improvement.

I hope you find peace with this, though my apology did not allow you to feel it.

Forum List

Back