Tea Party Express: We'll Take the Plastic Man

Kevin_Kennedy

Defend Liberty
Aug 27, 2008
Amy Kremer, who chairs the Tea Party Express, told FOX News the other day, “Whoever the Republican nominee is will have to have the support of the Tea Party movement, the entire Tea Party movement.” She went on to say that this included Mitt Romney. (Thanks to Anthony Gregory for the link.)

Some kind of sociological law is being illustrated here. Here’s an organization that in terms of political action really coalesced around opposition to the bailouts, and set its sights on Republicans who favored them. It played a decisive role in booting Bob Bennett out of his U.S. Senate seat in Utah. A horrified CNN reporter asked the founder of the Utah Tea Party whether it was fair that Bennett’s career should end just because of that one vote. “His career will end over that one vote,” came the answer. Heroic.

Tea Party Express: We’ll Take the Plastic Man | Tom Woods

I don't understand the point of replacing Obama with his Republican twin.

Amy Kremer, who chairs the Tea Party Express, told FOX News the other day, “Whoever the Republican nominee is will have to have the support of the Tea Party movement, the entire Tea Party movement.” She went on to say that this included Mitt Romney. (Thanks to Anthony Gregory for the link.)

Some kind of sociological law is being illustrated here. Here’s an organization that in terms of political action really coalesced around opposition to the bailouts, and set its sights on Republicans who favored them. It played a decisive role in booting Bob Bennett out of his U.S. Senate seat in Utah. A horrified CNN reporter asked the founder of the Utah Tea Party whether it was fair that Bennett’s career should end just because of that one vote. “His career will end over that one vote,” came the answer. Heroic.

Me neither. But I really can't see voting for Obama in the first place. Plus it looks like Romney aint gonna' be the nominee but Rick Perry is no better.

Me neither. But I really can't see voting for Obama in the first place. Plus it looks like Romney aint gonna' be the nominee but Rick Perry is no better.

Well I wouldn't vote for Obama either, but this is the Tea Party Express stating they'll support the Republican nominee no matter who it is even if they're the same as Obama like Romney is. What's the point of that?

Forum List

Back