Ah... poor Tea Party, we hardly knew ye

spectrumc01

I give you....the TRUTH
Feb 9, 2011
The United States
Amy Kramer representing the Tea Party has said the Tea Party will support any GOP candidate running against Obama. They will support Cain, Romney, or any other GOP candidate just as long as Obama doesn't win the re-election. As reported this morning on FOX news.

This is the death knell of the Tea Party, the GOP like the Borg on Star Trek, will assimilate the Tea Party into itself becoming one party. Resistance is futile. I kind of like that analogy, never realized it until now but the GOP is really like the Borg.

Amy Kramer representing the Tea Party has said the Tea Party will support any GOP candidate running against Obama. They will support Cain, Romney, or any other GOP candidate just as long as Obama doesn't win the re-election. As reported this morning on FOX news.

This is the death knell of the Tea Party, the GOP like the Borg on Star Trek, will assimilate the Tea Party into itself becoming one party. Resistance is futile. I kind of like that analogy, never realized it until now but the GOP is really like the Borg.

Why on earth would a "representative" of the tea party say something that undermines the fundamental position that the party originally took and that was the basis for its popularity? :confused:

Why on earth would a "representative" of the tea party say something that undermines the fundamental position that the party originally took and that was the basis for its popularity? :confused:

Messed up and told the truth?

Messed up and told the truth?

That would be the view of the left, I'm sure.

As a fiscal conservative, I supported the original aims if the tea party, as did many others. That said, over the last 2 years, this original focus has had a whole host of other political positions grafted onto it, whether by the Tea Party itself, the left wing media who want the movement to lose credibility, or the right wing media who want to capitalize on the levels of apparent support.

I lost faith in the aims of the movement about 18 months ago, but this is the first time I've heard such an unequivocal statement from a Tea Party representative (if that's indeed what she is). Just wondering why any "representative" would shoot their own party so fatally through the foot.

lol, so you think they should vote the obama if their candidate didn't get the nomination?

Which nomination Tea Party or Republican Party?

But as 44 TP'ers voting for the Partiot act proves they are all Republicans anyway.

Last edited:

To get on Fox News.

FNC is a Republican Network, and will do anything to undermine the Tea Party before it weakens the RNC in 2012.

lol, so you think they should vote the obama if their candidate didn't get the nomination?

Either you misunderstood the OP or I'm misunderstanding you.

I very well could've misunderstood, wouldn't be the first time. I took it to mean they would support whoever runs against the obama. I'm going to see if I can find the words she used so I know what she's talking about.

I lost faith in the aims of the movement about 18 months ago, but this is the first time I've heard such an unequivocal statement from a Tea Party representative (if that's indeed what she is). Just wondering why any "representative" would shoot their own party so fatally through the foot.

Not to go totally paranoid, but I think it's reasonable to assume that a fair number of the Tea Party "joiners" are there specifically to steer the 'flock' back into the GOP establishment. Most of them will fall for it. But some won't.

Not to go totally paranoid, but I think it's reasonable to assume that a fair number of the Tea Party "joiners" are there specifically to steer the 'flock' back into the GOP establishment. Most of them will fall for it. But some won't.
And at the same time save the GOP from what they are now, and that is Democrat Lite...

And at the same time save the GOP from what they are now, and that is Democrat Lite...

Then the GOP should be joining the Tea Party, not vice versa.

But you will NEVER see that on Fox News.

I'm going to see if I can find the words she used so I know what she's talking about.

Tea Party's Role in 2012? - Fox News Video - FoxNews.com

Amy Kramer(Tea Party Traitor) said:
"We want to beat Barak Obama. If Romney is the nominee, we would support him."...
"There's no way we would support a third party candidate. It would split the vote and it would guarantee re-election for Barak Obama, and we need to crush Barak Obama..."

LOL... always with the lesser of two evils line. How long will we fall for this shit?

Last edited:

To get on Fox News.

FNC is a Republican Network, and will do anything to undermine the Tea Party before it weakens the RNC in 2012.

^^^ This!

Indeed. But the TEA party is a movement...NOT a true party. There is a distinction.

Maybe it's time to wake up to reality...there isn't going to be a viable third party in this country. We have our "big two" and that's it...oh, and of course, the undeclared "independents" that are so popular these days.

Here in California we have an actual party called the American Independent Party. I can't tell you how many people fill in that bubble and you just KNOW that they think they are registering as "independent". (Guess that's why they can tout themselves as the "fastest growing political party) Imagine their surprise when they get their first Presidential Primary ballot (all other primaries are open in California).

Indeed. But the TEA party is a movement...NOT a true party. There is a distinction.

That may have been how it started out when it was just 30 or so libertarians that were pissed off before the black guy got into office but then, in 2008, it morphed into something else entirely. You know...when it became a paid political arm of the GnOP...brought to you by the Dick Army's (or is it Army of Dick) of the world.

Last edited:

That may have been how it started out when it was just 30 or so libertarians that were pissed off before the black guy got into office but then, in 2008, it morphed into something else entirely. You know...when it became a paid political arm of the GnOP...brought to you by the Dick Army's (or is it Army of Dick) of the world.

What on earth are you babbling about?

http://www.freedomworks.org/about/about-freedomworks

FreedomWorks had been around a long time before the Tea Party:

Founded in 1984, FreedomWorks is headquartered in Washington, DC, and has hundreds of thousands of grassroots volunteers nationwide. The organization is chaired by former U.S. House Majority Leader Dick Armey and the President is Matt Kibbe.

FreedomWorks members know that government goes to those who show up, and are leading the fight for lower taxes, less government, and more freedom. Join us!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back