Tea Party Candidate For Congress: Separation Of Church And State Came From Hitler

deflection

Only to you.... question is still pending though. Unless you're arguing that Conservatism is a widely held Communist trait? Or that "truthers" tend to vote Republican? Or that the ant-Israel faction is rooted in Conservatism?

none of that has to do with the thread....

Sure it does Rainman... the point is that every movement has it's wacko's.. including the left. The left has plenty of them actually. You're a prime example.

At least I can admit that the right has its share of goofs.

Only to you.... question is still pending though. Unless you're arguing that Conservatism is a widely held Communist trait? Or that "truthers" tend to vote Republican? Or that the ant-Israel faction is rooted in Conservatism?

Sure it does Rainman... the point is that every movement has it's wacko's.. including the left. The left has plenty of them actually. You're a prime example.

ahh yes, proof of da goofs.

don't have a history of political activism and seem unsophisticated as a result. So? Doesn't make them stupid

Wow... seem unsophisticated to who? A bunch of leftists who think they know more than everybody else?

Whatever... this is precisely the mindset that has everybody turning away from the Dems. The whole "we're smarter than everybody" mentallity. How's that working?

What part of "doesn't make them stupid" was unclear to you?

1) I am not a lefty
2) this is specifically about the tea party, bringing up other groups fits the exact definition of deflection

Anyway, I'm still waiting for any of you from the left argue the Teaparty's message... all you do is make ad hominem attacks. Says plenty. Says you really can't defend your own message. Which I guess is why the Dems aren't running on their record only engaging in personal destruction.

don't have a history of political activism and seem unsophisticated as a result. So? Doesn't make them stupid

Wow... seem unsophisticated to who? A bunch of leftists who think they know more than everybody else?

Whatever... this is precisely the mindset that has everybody turning away from the Dems. The whole "we're smarter than everybody" mentallity. How's that working?

The condescending tone was crystal clear. "They're unsophisticated, but not stupid"

Thanks for clearing that up.

And NOW with Beck as the TP crowned leader....

How could it not attract crazy people?

Beck is a hysteric, yes. But he's not running for any office, and the Tea Party doesn't seem to really have a "leader". People who were attracted to it because they are fiscal conservatives may be repelled by this "values" segway and leave....and likely will vote Democratic.

Values Voters Sip From Tea Party Cup : NPR

He's just the moronic spokesperson.

The real story of the teaparty is really the millionaires and billionaires bankrolling the movement to stir people up to further policies that protect their own bottom line.

Shhh we don't want those "independent thinkers" realizing their tool status yet.

The condescending tone was crystal clear. "They're unsophisticated, but not stupid"

My apologies then, Soggy. I meant unsophisticated about politics, not about everything.

List the members of the Tea Party you think are crazy and give the reason or actions that place them on your list. TIA

Beck is a hysteric, yes. But he's not running for any office, and the Tea Party doesn't seem to really have a "leader". People who were attracted to it because they are fiscal conservatives may be repelled by this "values" segway and leave....and likely will vote Democratic.

Value voters, my first thought was that their votes could be bought cheap at family dollar store.

My apologies then, Soggy. I meant unsophisticated about politics, not about everything.

Fair enough... But my point is clear.. look at who is generally held out as "spohisticated". They generally seem to be clueless. Look at Rove... he's havinga meltdown that people are turning on those he feels are electable. He doesn't get it. He can't believe these pleebs are doing what they are doing.

Last edited:

Value voters, my first thought was that their votes could be bought cheap at family dollar store.

yes, your first and ONLY thought. good try though.

Forum List

Back