Tax wealth not income

It's time to call Pelosi's bluff and tax her wealth. The same goes for any other millionaire that is decrying the fact that his or her taxes are too low. Tax the wealth of the Kennedy clan and watch them call for less spending. Time to get on board with increased taxes and tax their savings and dividends. Scream this from the mountain tops. Take Pelosi's bucks!

Why?

To prove a point and to educate people on just how easy it is for zealots like Pelosi and company to swindle the American people. She would never stand for her riches to be confiscated yet she smiles while saying we are not done taxing income...we need more money...you suckers!

Dumb idea is dumb

A better idea is to tax all sales. You buy it, you pay a sales tax, NO exceptions , no exemptions. Quite obviously the rich purchase more than the poor and so would Spend more than the poor.

Dumb and Dumber

Sales taxes are regressive. Spending is relative. The rich spend nowhere near what they earn. That's why they're rich. The poor spend everything they earn, that's why they're poor. If you remove 20% of the spending power of the poor, it will plunge the country further into recession, increase bankruptcies, and make a huge mess.

Frankly, who cares.

The "poor" in this nation have cell phones, ipads, smart phones, satellite tv, kids, etc etc that they CHOOSE to have.

Any rational person knows that you need to live within your means. MOST of the "poor" CHOOSE to be that way, b/c the rest of us subsidize it.

You know , I earn pretty good money working on cars, but even so every once in awhile I have to tell myself, or my wife, or my kids "no, we can't afford that right now"

This is why if something major were to happen I have a cushion to fall back on. I CHOOSE not to live from paycheck to paycheck, yes that of course means I don't have everything that someone in my income bracket COULD have, but it doesn't mean I'm poor.

It's time to call Pelosi's bluff and tax her wealth. The same goes for any other millionaire that is decrying the fact that his or her taxes are too low. Tax the wealth of the Kennedy clan and watch them call for less spending. Time to get on board with increased taxes and tax their savings and dividends. Scream this from the mountain tops. Take Pelosi's bucks!

Why?

To prove a point and to educate people on just how easy it is for zealots like Pelosi and company to swindle the American people. She would never stand for her riches to be confiscated yet she smiles while saying we are not done taxing income...we need more money...you suckers!

So because you hate Nacy Pelosi you're going to confiscate people's wealth? Does that make sense? Sounds like you've got some class envy.

So because you hate Nacy Pelosi you're going to confiscate people's wealth? Does that make sense? Sounds like you've got some class envy.

I can't take anything from anyone. My ambition is to expose the hypocrisy of our leaders in hopes of awaking the sleeping majority. An impossible task as it is.

I can't take anything from anyone. My ambition is to expose the hypocrisy of our leaders in hopes of awaking the sleeping majority. An impossible task as it is.

OK. When you expose some hypocrisy let us know.

Forum List

Back