Tax wealth not income

Asswipe....billionaires without a job are paying taxes on earned interest/capital gains if that after loopholes and tax shelters.

The schmuck that earn $400,000 via a paycheck is the one being targeted by liberal scum like you.

If you assholes are going to talk about making the rich pay well you are going after the wrong rich when billionaires like Buffet escape the crosshairs with very little damage from the IRS compared to someone having 100% of their income which makes them so-called "rich" under attack by obamination.

Now, go fuck yourself.

Most idiot Democrap voters believe when obamination and his fellow goons go on TV talking about taxing "rich" people on their earned INCOME....that means rich people living in $30M homes in Beverly Hills, that don't have a job because they will never need a job again.

Uh, obamination is calling rich people that are good lawyers, businessmen, doctors, etc that make $250,000 or more and will NEVER be able to live in Beverly Hills thanks to obamination and his goons taxing them while protecting the real rich hiding behind him with political donations.

The billionaires that support Democraps won't pay INCOME taxes like Joe Schmoe working his ass off and making $400,000 opening stores in a few states. This is the inside joke among Democraps in charge....

Too bad you're not intelligent enough to see the hypocrisy in you calling anyone dumb.

It's actually STUNNING that you have the unmitigated gall to do so.

LOL laughing at your stupidity doesn't make a person a liberal genius.

Oh, and I don't know of anyone earning $400K a year who is a poor shmuck.

Oh, and if you were literate you could have read my post where I advocate doing away with income tax entirely, and certainly don't favor taking wealth.

MORON

Too bad you're not intelligent enough to see the hypocrisy in you calling anyone dumb.

What is stunning is the complete absence of substance in your remarks.

Is there a anyone with a mirror in the house?

Oh, thanks for quoting that I missed where he said my posts have no substance. I guess he missed my entire post about a national sales tax instead of income tax.

Probably my fault for using big words which only served to confuse him.

Actually idiot, I oppose the war on the rich period.

I am just smart enough to know you liberals are full of shit when you target people making $400K or $250K if obamination gets his wish, while many rich liberals with numerous homes pay less % in taxes on any exposed assets.

Billionaires can funnel millions to obamination's campaign and line his pockets with a cushy job once he leave office, whereas Joe Schmoe making $400K a year is a nobody and an easy target.

....billionaires without a job are paying taxes on earned interest/capital gains if that after loopholes and tax shelters.

The schmuck that earn $400,000 via a paycheck is the one being targeted ...

So get the GOP led House to start targeting wealth and not income

:eusa_clap:

Yep....eventually you admit you are jealous of people making $400K and believe they are the "rich."

go fuck yourself you piece of shit.

Asswipe....billionaires without a job are paying taxes on earned interest/capital gains if that after loopholes and tax shelters.

The schmuck that earn $400,000 via a paycheck is the one being targeted by liberal scum like you.

If you assholes are going to talk about making the rich pay well you are going after the wrong rich when billionaires like Buffet escape the crosshairs with very little damage from the IRS compared to someone having 100% of their income which makes them so-called "rich" under attack by obamination.

Now, go fuck yourself.

Oh, and if you were literate you could have read my post where I advocate doing away with income tax entirely, and certainly don't favor taking wealth.

MORON

If those asking questions of the politicans didn't fully have their tongues up their collective asses, why not ask one simple question with regard to raising taxes on millionaires: if you've got the money and you think taxes should be higher, why not write a check right now? No one in government would turn down a nice fat check.

Of course, liberals demonized a multi-millionaire like Romney but ignore the lying hypocrite Buffet hiding in the shadows with his billions.

Buffet talks up raising INCOME taxes when he doesn't need an income with his billions. Even if he proposes raising the capital gains tax....it is bullshit because he has his billions now so he wants to change the rules for people with less than him trying to catch him.

He is at the finish line and wanting to extend the race by another mile for anyone after him.

Now, go fuck yourself.

One thing is for sure, Romney was much like Buffett tax-wise that is and they villified him but Buffett is their hero as he laughs at them all the way to the bank.

Hypocrisy they name is the left/progressivism.

Of course, liberals demonized a multi-millionaire like Romney but ignore the lying hypocrite Buffet hiding in the shadows with his billions.

Buffet talks up raising INCOME taxes when he doesn't need an income with his billions. Even if he proposes raising the capital gains tax....it is bullshit because he has his billions now so he wants to change the rules for people with less than him trying to catch him.

He is at the finish line and wanting to extend the race by another mile for anyone after him.

Now, go fuck yourself.

One thing is for sure, Romney was much like Buffett tax-wise that is and they villified him but Buffett is their hero as he laughs at them all the way to the bank.

Hypocrisy they name is the left/progressivism.

And then we can get into GE and it's overseas adventures while Immelt sucks oBUMa's ass.

Simple in theory but difficult in practice. One way would be to tax capital gains on a current basis instead of at time of sale. After all, investment risk is a form of gambling; why not tax it the same way?

That would be fine if you got to write off any depreciation of investments as well.

In the long run it would be the same as assessing the tax when the gain or loss is realized.

Rich liberal scum and their supporters in Congress and the white house are a-ok with taxing people's working incomes from $250K and up when they already have their millions and billions in the piggy bank with tax attorneys and financial planners limiting their taxes on any interest/capital gains.

Rich people telling everyone going to work for a living to pay more but don't touch their boats, cars, homes, etc and money hidden in Swiss banks.

Yep....eventually you admit you are jealous of people making $400K and believe they are the "rich."

go fuck yourself you piece of shit.

Now, go fuck yourself.

MORON

Holy shit dude. Saying someone who makes $400K a year is not a poor shmuck is NOT the same thing as saying they are rich, nor is it being jealous. Do you really not understand that?

$400k from earned income would be exempt from an income tax

get the GOP led house to back your idea of taxing wealth and not income

So when you say "tax wealth" what exactly is your definition of wealth?

Is it everything you own? Your net worth?

I for one don't want government bean counters pawing through my stuff every year to come up with my tax bill.

Last edited:
Dumb idea is dumb

A better idea is to tax all sales. You buy it, you pay a sales tax, NO exceptions , no exemptions. Quite obviously the rich purchase more than the poor and so would Spend more than the poor.

Dumb and Dumber

Sales taxes are regressive. Spending is relative. The rich spend nowhere near what they earn. That's why they're rich. The poor spend everything they earn, that's why they're poor. If you remove 20% of the spending power of the poor, it will plunge the country further into recession, increase bankruptcies, and make a huge mess.

It's time to call Pelosi's bluff and tax her wealth. The same goes for any other millionaire that is decrying the fact that his or her taxes are too low. Tax the wealth of the Kennedy clan and watch them call for less spending. Time to get on board with increased taxes and tax their savings and dividends. Scream this from the mountain tops. Take Pelosi's bucks!

Why?

I for one don't want government bean counters pawing through my stuff every year to come up with my tax bill.

If you lost money on your investments from one year to the next, would you get a refund?

The complexity of such a system would be mind boggling, not to mention, the wealthy would move most of it offshore to avoid taxes.

There is already an income tax for interest earned after that money has already been taxed as income (of whichever kind). And dividends are already taxed as well as capital gains... You can only carry over the capital losses which can offset $3k worth of gains but all of the gains get taxed in the year you have the gain. After that your accumulated wealth is taxed yet again when you die!

Actually if you own a capital asset and never sell it you never pay a capital gain tax on it. The estate tax is the only way to tax the gains in that case.

If you lost money on your investments from one year to the next, would you get a refund?

The complexity of such a system would be mind boggling, not to mention, the wealthy would move most of it offshore to avoid taxes.

One does not get a refund simply because one realized a loss on an investment.

And FYI you are only allowed to write off 3000 a year to investment losses.

$400k from earned income would be exempt from an income tax

get the GOP led house to back your idea of taxing wealth and not income

So when you say "tax wealth" what exactly is your definition of wealth?

Is it everything you own? Your net worth?

90% death tax.

Let us make America a true meritocracy ... though some will start off with 10% of vast wealth

Forum List

Back