Tax Time: Just Dropped My Check to the US Treasury in the Mail

I underpaid on my quarterlies... I owed nearly $3k this year on top of what I already paid.

Good to know some slob out there living in section 8 housing buying food on my nickel, getting medical care on my nickel, etc. is filing and getting not only all they paid back, but an EIC payment as well.

Must be nice to be a 40 percenter.

• Banned
I underpaid on my quarterlies... I owed nearly $3k this year on top of what I already paid.

Good to know some slob out there living in section 8 housing buying food on my nickel, getting medical care on my nickel, etc. is filing and getting not only all they paid back, but an EIC payment as well.

Must be nice to be a 40 percenter.

+$3K in addition is about the norm for me every year as well.
And they want more?

Somebody's got to pay to keep this thng going and it may as well be you.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

i feel your pain brotha... i putting mine into escrow.. it's legal and the government can't waste it right away.

Well, we did get those nifty little $300 checks when he first took office.

How did he pay for those again?

By plundering the surplus that built up during the Clinton years.

Oh, that's right, there was no surplus.

I guess he must have borrowed the money form China along with the cost for the Iraq fiasco.

Hmmmm....no spending cuts to offset the increase in the defecit? Where the hell were the "conservatives" back then?

Well, we did get those nifty little $300 checks when he first took office.

I guess he must have borrowed the money form China along with the cost for the Iraq fiasco.

the clinton suplus is a myth... that immoral dirtbag/liar/cheat got lucky, pure and straight. he had nothing to do with the internet boom, or it's bust, by law the excess poured into ss had to be applied to the deficit, the bubble burst, then 911, clinton let bin laden get away. the truth is that he's one of the creepiest presidents in history... til now.

Last edited:

the clinton suplus is a myth... that immoral dirtbag/liar/cheat got lucky, pure and straight. he had nothing to do with the internet boom, or it's bust, by law the excess poured into ss had to be applied to the deficit, the bubble burst, then 911, clinton let bin laden get away. the truth is that he's one of the creepiest presidents in history... til now.

You are entitled to your opinion on Clinton. However, since Bush in turn allowed Bin Laden to get away, AFTER he killed 3,000+ Americans, that point seems rather moot. However, please answer my question as to how Bush paid for the stimulus checks he implemented?

Last edited:

You are entitled to your opinion on Clinton. However, since Bush in turn allwed Bin Laden to get away, AFTER he killed 3,000+ Americans, that point seems rather moot. However, please answer my question as to how Bush paid for the stimulus checks he implemented?

Why do people keep regurgitating the lie that 3,000+ Americans died on 9-11? Dramatic effect?

In fact, 86 countries lost citizens on 9-11. In fact, they were NOT ALL AMERICANS.

You are entitled to your opinion on Clinton. However, since Bush in turn allwed Bin Laden to get away, AFTER he killed 3,000+ Americans, that point seems rather moot. However, please answer my question as to how Bush paid for the stimulus checks he implemented?

Why do people keep regurgitating the lie that 3,000+ Americans died on 9-11? Dramatic effect?

In fact, 86 countries lost citizens on 9-11. In fact, they were NOT ALL AMERICANS.

So, they were illegals?

Remember...

If you are owed money on your tax return form and you feel the government needs more money, you can change that "Amount you are owed" to zero (0) and let the goverment keep it...

I hope all those who feel that the governement deserves more money choose to do this...

Forum List

Back