Tax Revenues Jump 13% To Record High In April — When Will Dems Admit They Were Wrong?

Most filers get a refund, dumbfuck. virtually no one pays all their taxes on April 15. Anyone who has an S-corp has to filled quarterly taxes. They may pay additional on April 15 or pay less, it depends on what they paid in previous quarters. Even if all the additional revenue is the result of taxes owed for 2017, it shows the economy was booming in 2017. Taxpayers would have had to owe significicanly more than they owed in April 15, 2016. You douchebag snowflakes can't claim the Trump economy is anemic when CBO says otherwise.
Fucking moron... people tend to file earlier when they get a refund and wait until the last possible moment when they owe more taxes.

April was the deadline to PAY 2017 taxes. Why do you work so hard to show everyone here what a fucking moron you are?? :dunno:

Some do. Some don't. The bottom line is that your claim that the extra revenues come from people filing their taxes is obvious bullshit. People filed their taxes in April of 2017 as well. Revenue in April 2018 was 13% greater than revenue in April 2017. When you can show some actual numbers showing the source of the additional revenue, you might have an argument.
Fuckng moron...

So how many of them were getting refunds and how many were paying? You have no way of knowing, do you fuckstick?

You failed to disprove anything I posted. Did you believe I wouldn't notice?
Many people don’t even file by April unless they owe taxes. What no one fails to notice is that you’re a fucking moron.
ROFL! You still haven't proved your claim. Everyone has noticed that.

Fucking moron... people tend to file earlier when they get a refund and wait until the last possible moment when they owe more taxes.

April was the deadline to PAY 2017 taxes. Why do you work so hard to show everyone here what a fucking moron you are?? :dunno:

Some do. Some don't. The bottom line is that your claim that the extra revenues come from people filing their taxes is obvious bullshit. People filed their taxes in April of 2017 as well. Revenue in April 2018 was 13% greater than revenue in April 2017. When you can show some actual numbers showing the source of the additional revenue, you might have an argument.
Fuckng moron...

So how many of them were getting refunds and how many were paying? You have no way of knowing, do you fuckstick?

Many people don’t even file by April unless they owe taxes. What no one fails to notice is that you’re a fucking moron.
LOLOL

Fucking moron, April posts the biggest revenues every year for any month. According to fucking morons like you, that’s because tax payers aren’t paying off their tax burdens. :cuckoo:

Fuckng moron...

LOLOL

Fucking moron, April posts the biggest revenues every year for any month. According to fucking morons like you, that’s because tax payers aren’t paying off their tax burdens. :cuckoo:

Another non sequitur.

Some snowflakes in this forum are claiming government revenues are down since the tax cut. Then why does the CBO say they are up 13%?

The federal government collected far more taxes this April than it did a year ago, despite the "budget busting" Trump tax cuts. So, we'll ask again: Are the tax cuts paying for themselves?

According to the latest monthly report from the Congressional Budget Office, revenues in April totaled $515 billion — a 13% increase over last April and an all-time high for the month.

For the current 2018 fiscal year, which started last October, revenues are $83 billion higher than they were the year before — an increase of 4.3%. That's a faster rate of growth than occurred during President Obama's last years in office. (See nearby chart.)

Individual taxes, the CBO report says, are up 11.5% so far this fiscal year, and payroll taxes are up 2.8%. Both are signs of a healthy labor market, which is creating more jobs, higher wages and, as a result, more tax revenues. Those gains, the CBO says, more than offset the 22% decline in corporate income taxes.

In other words, in a fiscal year that's seven months old (four of which were after the tax cuts went into effect), federal revenues are higher than ever.

Or, to put it another way, it looks like those of us who predicted the pro-growth tax cuts would at least partially pay for themselves through increased economic growth were correct.

The CBO admitted as much earlier this year, when it sharply increased its forecast for economic growth this year and next, largely because of Trump's tax cuts. That, in turn, will generate $1 trillion more in revenues than expected.
Still don't know the origin of snowflake?
Don't teach it in baby class?
Early pro slavery boys
Great about the revenues, debt still climbing
Any idea why job creation in 2017<2016<2015??

"Snowflake" refers to overly sensative adults on college campuses who can't bear to hear the facts of reality.

I have no idea what the rest of your babble is intended to signify.
Just trying to inform you the 1870s original meaning of snowflake.
Not the knees news orange fat boy cult version .
Don't get the loss in created jobs?
2017<2016<2015
< means less than

Some snowflakes in this forum are claiming government revenues are down since the tax cut. Then why does the CBO say they are up 13%?

The federal government collected far more taxes this April than it did a year ago, despite the "budget busting" Trump tax cuts. So, we'll ask again: Are the tax cuts paying for themselves?

According to the latest monthly report from the Congressional Budget Office, revenues in April totaled $515 billion — a 13% increase over last April and an all-time high for the month.

For the current 2018 fiscal year, which started last October, revenues are $83 billion higher than they were the year before — an increase of 4.3%. That's a faster rate of growth than occurred during President Obama's last years in office. (See nearby chart.)

Individual taxes, the CBO report says, are up 11.5% so far this fiscal year, and payroll taxes are up 2.8%. Both are signs of a healthy labor market, which is creating more jobs, higher wages and, as a result, more tax revenues. Those gains, the CBO says, more than offset the 22% decline in corporate income taxes.

In other words, in a fiscal year that's seven months old (four of which were after the tax cuts went into effect), federal revenues are higher than ever.

Or, to put it another way, it looks like those of us who predicted the pro-growth tax cuts would at least partially pay for themselves through increased economic growth were correct.

The CBO admitted as much earlier this year, when it sharply increased its forecast for economic growth this year and next, largely because of Trump's tax cuts. That, in turn, will generate $1 trillion more in revenues than expected.
Early pro slavery boys

"Snowflake" refers to overly sensative adults on college campuses who can't bear to hear the facts of reality.

2017<2016<2015
< means less than
Fuckstick?
Very educational

Early pro slavery boys

2017<2016<2015
< means less than
Who cares what the 1870 meaning of the term is?

What the fuck is "knees news?"

What the fuck are you babbling about?

Now when will Republicans actually become fiscally responsible and control spending like they've lying been about for years?

As soon as you admit that cutting tax rates, can and routinely does result in increased tax revenue, from an increase in the economy.

Why wouldn’t I admit it? I’ve known that for years.

Besides, you don't have much credibility when the first thing Obama did during a slumping economy, was blow hundreds of billions of dollars on a stimulus package that did absolutely nothing they claimed it would do.

I completely agree, so how does that question my credibility?

Pot calling the Kettle black? If Trump changed his name to Obama, and called his last budget a 'stimulus package', you democrats would have supported it.

Well, you might have a point if I were a Democrat and supported the stimulus package, but since neither one of those things are true are you done looking like a jackass?

So why do you think Republicans are lying about controlling spending? I don't know a single one that is against controlling spending. Certainly not on this forum, at least not that I know of.

When do they ever do it?

1995 - 2000.

Go look at the proposed budget from the president, and compare it to the enacted budget by congress.

The Republicans under-cut the Clinton budget year over year.

In fact, if the Republicans had enacted the presidential budget under Clinton, the budget would never have gotten close to being balanced. It only happened because of Republicans.

Also I would cite 2004 to 2007. By 2007, the deficit was only $160 Billion. If not for the sub-prime crash, we would have had a balanced budget by 2010 or 2009.

The problem is really the public. As much as Republicans in congress, or on this forum talk about fiscal responsibility, the fact is most Americans (left or right) are simply not interested in that. It's hard to run on a platform of "pay off debt".

Early pro slavery boys

2017<2016<2015
< means less than

Nice foul mouth.
College again?
Who cares?
Maybe people who like to know history, not blindly regurgitate uneducated opinions.
Just trying to educate you a little
Knees news = Fox News everywhere in the world. Never noticed the gals short skirts on their panels?
Where are you from again?

Fuckng moron... most of the revenue collected in April was from last years taxes — before Trump’s tax cut went into effect.

2s0blvo.jpg
Government Revenues Drop as Tax Cuts Kick In

Fuckng moron...

LOLOL

She's like herpes. a gift that keeps giving.

LOLOL

Another non sequitur.

I guess we post what fits our made up mind
Government Revenues Drop as Tax Cuts Kick In

Fuckng moron...

Ok dumbass, straight from the data source:

Here is what the CBO report says:

Receipts collected in April were $30 billion to $40 billion larger than CBO expected when it prepared the estimates reported in The Budget and Economic Outlook: 2018 to 2028, which it issued on April 9. The bulk of that difference stems from larger-than-anticipated payments of individual income taxes. Those payments were mostly related to economic activity in 2017 and may reflect stronger-than-expected income growth in that year.

OTHER THAN APRIL, we have been bleeding about 30 BILLION REVENUE ON A MONTHLY BASIS compared to what it should've been if pre-tax-cut revenue growth continued.

Early pro slavery boys

2017<2016<2015
< means less than

Nice foul mouth.
College again?
Who cares?
Maybe people who like to know history, not blindly regurgitate uneducated opinions.
Knees news = Fox News everywhere in the world. Never noticed the gals short skirts on their panels?

Even they don't care, nimrod. It's a fact not worth knowing.

Consumer spending continues to be weak. Here in the US, that accounts for 60%+ of the economy.

Early pro slavery boys

2017<2016<2015
< means less than

Nice foul mouth.
College again?
Who cares?

Even they don't care, nimrod. It's a fact not worth knowing.

To the uneducated, no.
Good to keep the population uneducated, more don the con voters.
History is a terrible thing isn't it?
Sort of like liberal.
Latin, liber, free.
For the individual and small gov.
You'd never know on our old white fart forum.

Obama Recovery.

Just say thank you President Obama, then hope and pray that in five years we still have a country after Trump finishes tearing it all down.

The same reason a liberal on here said the other day that BMW was moving the Greer jobs to China. Because of the tariffs. I called him out on it, then I found out they are fixing to hire another 1000 employees. That was the next day, that I found that out. I just hope they keep up this bullshit, They will never be in control again.

Any idea why job creation was less in 2017 than 2016 than 2015?
Fixing ? Hilarious

Forum List

Back