Tarp vote hurting candidates

You are merely a hate broker.

You spew hate where there is no need for it.

Here's something you might understand (there is only one three syllable word):

I am rubber
You are glue
Everything you say
Bounces off me
And sticks to you

it really pains me to bring this up, but everything has four syllables.

truthsplattered therefore has no chance of decoding it.

At least he can count the number of syllables in the word (maybe)

The Tarp worked and it would have workjed evern better if Paulson had allowed the banks to have stipiulations with the money

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████

███████
████████
███████████
████████
██████████

it really pains me to bring this up, but everything has four syllables.

truthsplattered therefore has no chance of decoding it.

████████████████████████████

:)

Now you stand redacted :)

• Thanks
Reactions: del
TM won't be able to read the black boxes, although they might give her comfort.

spewing hate instead of saying anything of substance as ususal there boody?

I wonder what all the cons would say if they lost their bank accounts in this mess, that would have happened if all the banks were allowed to fail.

Then the US would have had to dole out HUGE sums due to the federal backing of accounts.

spewing hate instead of saying anything of substance as ususal there boody?

You never address the substance. Try that for a change and you might get a different response.

I wonder what all the cons would say if they lost their bank accounts in this mess, that would have happened if all the banks were allowed to fail.

Then the US would have had to dole out HUGE sums due to the federal backing of accounts.

Do you understand how fundamentally ignorant your scenario is?

If we had such a catastrophic failure that the entire savings of 40% of the country were wiped out, there is no way the Feds could bail out the country. This attitude that somehow the Fed can either just create money or tax somebody else to pay for the problem is the root cause of most of our national ills.

I harbor no illusion that you will grok this.

Do you understand how fundamentally ignorant your scenario is?

If we had such a catastrophic failure that the entire savings of 40% of the country were wiped out, there is no way the Feds could bail out the country. This attitude that somehow the Fed can either just create money or tax somebody else to pay for the problem is the root cause of most of our national ills.

I harbor no illusion that you will grok this.

Hey maybe you are figuring it out

Why because it saved the economy and we are going to make money off it?

TARP authorized the secretary of the Treasury to spend up to $700 billion purchasing troubled mortgage assets. The goals of the law were vague and no priorities were set. Congress delegated its powers to the Treasury secretary. See a problem with that? Congress made themselves almost irrelevant to policymaking by the Treasury secretary. Eliminating checks and balances IS bad for America. Why not have more laws that diminish congressional authority, blur the separation of powers, and undermine the rule of law? Oh, lookie here! We do!!!!

How about those who were against the GM bailout?

Starting to look pretty good right now

How about those who were against the GM bailout?

Starting to look pretty good right now

People who have looked into it would disagree. All they did was transfer money from one treasury pocket to another treasury pocket. GM is still making cars people dont want at a price they arent willing to pay.

They will be back on the government teat before too long.

Forum List

Back