Taps on the glass!

Hello there, it is so hard for me to make introductions sometimes, but here I am! What you see is what you get. I like to edit my posts like 39429043248 times to make sure that I don't look like and imbecile by using the wrong tense of a word or a horrid punctuation error.

I have been on the internet since the dawn of time (on the internet) breaking my teeth on BBS boards. I miss 1200baud modem flame wars! (just kidding). I look forward to mature heated debate.

*howls*:salute:

Welcome aboard. Don't worry to much about spelling or punctuation. People who disagree with your politics may use a mistake as a weapon, but that usually means they don't HAVE anything else.

Hello there, it is so hard for me to make introductions sometimes, but here I am! What you see is what you get. I like to edit my posts like 39429043248 times to make sure that I don't look like and imbecile by using the wrong tense of a word or a horrid punctuation error.

I have been on the internet since the dawn of time (on the internet) breaking my teeth on BBS boards. I miss 1200baud modem flame wars! (just kidding). I look forward to mature heated debate.

Better increase your edits to 39429043249! :eusa_whistle: Welcome.

I too must edit and edit and then edit again, mate.

For some reason I cannot see errors in these tiny boxes we use for writing, and so I find myself editing a lot in preview and STILL missing things.

Welcome to USMB, PlurisBestia. Hope you enjoy the boards. You might visit the Coffee Shop, where the elite retreat from heat. IOW, no politics, just friending goes on. And should you forget, well, just don't forget--it's a place to be friends with either side of any given topic. :D

The USMB Coffee Shop.

Forum List

Back