Tancredo Censor Had Full Scholarship

supremacists.

jgbkab, as a "pro-white" person, I'm curious... when you say the term "supremacists," is there a person or group you have in mind?

I don't consider myself a "supremacist" personally any more than black nationalists or Zionists do. I think whites have a right to SEPARATE, which I guess makes me a "white separatist." But this term "supremacist" to me just seems like a nasty tag to hang on anyone who sticks up for whites.

I don't consider you a supremacist. I feel the supremacists are the KKKs and skinheads. The ones that resort to violence ie Tancredo running away in fear of his safety. I see nothing wrong with your separatist views. Hell, most of the country is already.

censor?

lol... yeah, how horrible they called racist trash what they are.

btw, the obama kids are students at sidwell friends.

maybe they didn't tell you that at the KKK meetings or on stormfront?

why are they racist trash?

let me guess, like every other post i question you on or call you on, you never reply. if you have replied to "some", let's see it. because what i see is, you make some grand liberal statement and then disappear, you insult someone and then disapear...

awwwww... sorry. i don't take you seriously enough to "debate" you.

and they're racist trash b/c that's all WJ reads.

get a clue.

I'd say that's a pretty accurate summation of your "technique"!

It's like this, folks:

The anti-white crowd absolutey DOES have the upper hand in debates, on campus, etc. They don't need to debate us because they've got the power to shut us up, censor us, ban us from the UK, etc. But I take all this as a good sign... they are worried we're right. Nobody tries to shout down someone who poses no threat to their established order.

jillian, as you suggest, will never answer the question of whether whites have a right to exit and/or direct their own affairs. She'll just yell "Nazi!"

Watch!

Last edited:
I don't consider you a supremacist. I feel the supremacists are the KKKs and skinheads. The ones that resort to violence ie Tancredo running away in fear of his safety. I see nothing wrong with your separatist views. Hell, most of the country is already.

you SHOULD consider him a supremacist... because he IS. saying otherwise is just really silly.

William Joyce - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

sorry... i don't have the same self-hatred as to tolerate racist trash as you appear to.

you SHOULD consider him a supremacist... because he IS. saying otherwise is just really silly.

sorry... i don't have the same self-hatred as to tolerate racist trash as you appear to.

Me have self hatred? Nooooo! WJ has in no way shown me that he is anything other than a separatist. That's from posts and PMs. Racist, Separatist, and bigots are people too. Instead of dismissing them because you disagree with their POV, you can try to understand. I don't agree with him...I just had a white girlfriend 3 months ago.

Me have self hatred? Nooooo! WJ has in no way shown me that he is anything other than a separatist. That's from posts and PMs. Racist, Separatist, and bigots are people too. Instead of dismissing them because you disagree with their POV, you can try to understand. I don't agree with him...I just had a white girlfriend 3 months ago.

except i've read his posts since i first started posting here.

pure kkk neo-nazi garbage.

perhaps i'm just more aware of what he is than you.

btw, i wouldn't find separatism acceptable if i were black.

and as you'll see the more you post, wj is just a polished up, more intelligent trash.

why are they racist trash?

let me guess, like every other post i question you on or call you on, you never reply. if you have replied to "some", let's see it. because what i see is, you make some grand liberal statement and then disappear, you insult someone and then disapear...

awwwww... sorry. i don't take you seriously enough to "debate" you.

and they're racist trash b/c that's all WJ reads.

get a clue.

I'd say that's a pretty accurate summation of your "technique"!

It's like this, folks:

The anti-white crowd absolutey DOES have the upper hand in debates, on campus, etc. They don't need to debate us because they've got the power to shut us up, censor us, ban us from the UK, etc. But I take all this as a good sign... they are worried we're right. Nobody tries to shout down someone who poses no threat to their established order.

jillian, as you suggest, will never answer the question of whether whites have a right to exit and/or direct their own affairs. She'll just yell "Nazi!"

Watch!

i'm sorry, dear. do you have a problem with someone who idolizes nazis and their ideology being called a nazi?

too bad. ;)

In no way do I accept nor support separatists beliefs. But when you view the taunting/racist forum, I believe you have to check your emotions to have a civil discussion. I love being black and I love black people. But I am also a Christian and I was taught to love all people including the ones I don't agree with.

In no way do I accept nor support separatists beliefs. But when you view the taunting/racist forum, I believe you have to check your emotions to have a civil discussion. I love being black and I love black people. But I am also a Christian and I was taught to love all people including the ones I don't agree with.

I have no problem with that. And I applaud you.

I'm afraid I'm not Christian and I'm all OK with finding someone disgusting, not for our disagreements, but because they are full of hatred. I also can't say I find a lot of sympathy for someone like that lowlife who thinks my son and I should have had our bloodline ended at Auschwitz.

I'm afraid I'm not Christian and I'm all OK with finding someone disgusting, not for our disagreements, but because they are full of hatred. I also can't say I find a lot of sympathy for someone like that lowlife who thinks my son and I should have had our bloodline ended at Auschwitz.

But it didn't end and all he can do about it is post on a message board.

WOW :eek: i had no idea where he got his handle from
seems to fit most of his posts though

but that doesnt make this group a racist group

yeah, he's a heck of a guy, ole haw haw is....

all i can tell you is when i tried to read it at work, it said it was a hate site and wouldn't let me open it.

and he usually posts from VDare and other white supremacist sites.

But it didn't end and all he can do about it is post on a message board.

True. But it annoys him when I call him what he is. So that amuses me.

yeah, he's a heck of a guy, ole haw haw is....

all i can tell you is when i tried to read it at work, it said it was a hate site and wouldn't let me open it.

and he usually posts from VDare and other white supremacist sites.
all that means is someone put it in the firewall filters where you work
and its not uncommon for any controvesial site to be blocked on employer operated networks
some even block facebook
that doesnt make them racists
and, they might have some members that ARE racists, but that doesnt make the group racist anymore than the many registered democrat racists make the whole democrat party racist

Yep, another toxic hate group.

White Nationalist-Linked ‘Right-Wing Youth’ Group Debuts At CPAC
Posted in Hate on Campus by David Holthouse on February 26, 2009

Print This Post

A well-funded new organization whose stated purpose is to launch a “right-wing youth movement” will make a splashy debut tonight at the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, in Washington, D.C. CPAC is billed as “the largest annual gathering of conservative students, activists and policymakers.”

According to CPAC materials, the group, Youth for Western Civilization, is one of the official co-sponsors, or major donors, of this year’s conference. The group has a booth in the CPAC exhibition hall, and its “Inaugural Reception” is scheduled to begin at 8:30 p.m. EST in the Palladium Ballroom at the Omni Shoreham Hotel.

In the past, CPAC organizers have shielded the reputation of their mainstream conservative enterprise by forbidding racist organizations like the Council of Conservative Citizens from participating. They may want to take a closer look at Youth for Western Civilization.

One of the group’s founders, Marcus Epstein, is a frequent contributor to the white nationalist hate website VDARE.com.

“Diversity can be good in moderation — if what is being brought in is desirable,” Epstein wrote in one VDARE.com essay. “Most Americans don’t mind a little ethnic food, some Asian math whizzes, or a few Mariachi dancers — as long as these trends do not overwhelm the dominant culture.”

Epstein is also the head of the Robert A. Taft Club, a Washington, D.C., group whose events regularly feature prominent academic racists like Jared Taylor, the editor of the overtly white supremacist journal American Renaissance.

Another Youth for Western Civilization founder, Kevin DeAnna, has posted several times in recent years to the Spartan Spectator, the website of the Michigan State University chapter of Young Americans for Freedom, or MSU-YAF.

In 2007, the Southern Poverty Law Center identified MSU-YAF as a hate group after it organized a “Catch an Illegal Alien Day” game, sponsored a “Koran desecration contest,” jokingly threatened to distribute small-pox infected blankets to Native American students, posted “Gays spread AIDS” fliers, called Latino students and faculty members “savages,” and invited Nick Griffin, the chairman of the neofascist British National Party, to speak on the MSU campus.
White Nationalist-Linked ‘Right-Wing Youth’ Group Debuts At CPAC | Hatewatch | Southern Poverty Law Center
This appears to be the typical PC smear by distortion and guilt by association.

'Dominent culture' as defined by many of these groups is not 'white' or 'whites only' it's defined as American and socially and scientifically forward looking.

Forum List

Back