talk about being kicked

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
not only did i get way too much sun yesterday at work, as my truck acted up, it didnt even want to run today!!
i lost out on 400.00 because of that piece of shit! had to go get a , dare i say it, a mini van... a chevy on top of that! astro awd. not much on looks, but lots of cargo space

lol

Actually, those Astros are pretty decent rigs! I flew my wife & 4 kids down to Seattle in May of 2000 & rented one of those, drove from Seattle to Tucson to El Paso to Houston to Murray, Kentucky to Rice Lake, Wisconsin to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and back to Seattle. We put 7800 hard miles on that rig in 3 weeks, and not once did it miss a beat.

My only complaint was that there was a chip in it that shut down the motor when you exceeded 99 MPH, and kicked back in when it slowed down to 95 - I discovered that when I was racing my Dad in WI.

Originally posted by NightTrain

My only complaint was that there was a chip in it that shut down the motor when you exceeded 99 MPH, and kicked back in when it slowed down to 95 - I discovered that when I was racing my Dad in WI.
lol! well im trying to conserve my gas! so that fsat is out of the question. but i do hit 70ish on the highways and 75 on the interstates. averaging around 20's for milage though! twice as good as the explorer did

Forum List

Back