Taliban using Anti-Mosque Fever to Recruit Members

WTH?

America’s enemies in Afghanistan are delighted by the vehement public opposition to the proposed “Ground Zero mosque.” The backlash against the project has drawn the heaviest e-mail response ever on jihadi Web sites, Zabihullah claims—far bigger even than France’s ban on burqas earlier this year. (That was big, he recalls: “We received many e-mails asking for advice on how Muslims should react to the hijab ban, and how they can punish France.”) This time the target is America itself. “We are getting even more messages of support and solidarity on the mosque issue and questions about how to fight back against this outrage.”

Taliban Using Mosque Controversy to Recruit - Newsweek

The stupidity of the RW Fringe never ceases to amaze. Piss off a billion or more muslims in the name of freedom of speech, providing talking points to enrage the small minority of Muslims who feel violence is the way to God.
The sick humor is that our own fringe have much in common with the Taliban and AQ.

They want a world war against a entire religion.

It is utter stupidity.

You DO NOT seek to make your enemy stronger by adding to his ranks.

And you do not add to his ranks, by denying his existence.

sticking-your-head-in-sand.gif

Its you who seek to make 20% of the worlds population our enemy.

You? Who?

You seem to think knowing your enemy is a partisan endevor.

When you argue with the greatest work on war that was ever written and call it partisan puppetry you make a fool of yourself.

You fucking moron.... your problem is you cannot get it into your thick skull that, just because you think all Republicans are stupid warmongers who hate Islam, that does not make it true.

I do NOT seek to make anyone my enemy. WTF is the matter with you? Are you so fucking borglike that you cannot comprehend the concept of individual thought?

You show me a post where I (as an individual) have 'argued with the greatest work on war that was ever written' and show me where I have called it 'partisan puppetry'. Otherwise, the one that has made a fool of themselves is not me... it is you.

And I want the exact post - from me. Put up or shut up.

At the risk of repeating myself.... I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN. And.... the only person on this board that I have seen claim to 'hate' anyone based on nothing more than your groupthink is you... with your classic line 'I hate Republicans'.

Last edited:
WTH?

America’s enemies in Afghanistan are delighted by the vehement public opposition to the proposed “Ground Zero mosque.” The backlash against the project has drawn the heaviest e-mail response ever on jihadi Web sites, Zabihullah claims—far bigger even than France’s ban on burqas earlier this year. (That was big, he recalls: “We received many e-mails asking for advice on how Muslims should react to the hijab ban, and how they can punish France.”) This time the target is America itself. “We are getting even more messages of support and solidarity on the mosque issue and questions about how to fight back against this outrage.”

Yeah the crazy people will use and twist anything to recruit impressionables into their cause.

I wouldn't expect the Taliban to be any more honest about the opposition than most of the far left on this board have been.

You? Who?

When you argue with the greatest work on war that was ever written and call it partisan puppetry you make a fool of yourself.

You fucking moron.... your problem is you cannot get it into your thick skull that, just because you think all Republicans are stupid warmongers who hate Islam, that does not make it true.

I do NOT seek to make anyone my enemy. WTF is the matter with you? Are you so fucking borglike that you cannot comprehend the concept of individual thought?

You show me a post where I (as an individual) have 'argued with the greatest work on war that was ever written' and show me where I have called it 'partisan puppetry'. Otherwise, the one that has made a fool of themselves is not me... it is you.

At the risk of repeating myself.... I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN. And.... the only person on this board that I have seen claim to 'hate' anyone based on nothing more than your groupthink is you... with your classic line 'I hate Republicans'.

You are a con.

All cons will vote republican.

You know it , I know it everyone knows it.

You responded to a quote from the Art of War with an insult for me which implied that the idea was partisan puppetry.

You know it , I know it and everyone knows it.

WTH?

The stupidity of the RW Fringe never ceases to amaze. Piss off a billion or more muslims in the name of freedom of speech, providing talking points to enrage the small minority of Muslims who feel violence is the way to God.
The sick humor is that our own fringe have much in common with the Taliban and AQ.

The stupidity of LW Fringe never ceases to amaze. Piss off millions of YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS by burning flags, spitting on those who defend you and all in the name of freedom of speech.

If I understand you right, we should all watch what we say, just in case we offend a Muslim. Fuck that.

Taliban are way more honest than Bush/Cheney ever were. Cheney never admitted he attacked iraq for the oil, and the taliban at least are honest that they want to chop off your head for being an infidel in their country.

You are a con.

You responded to a quote from the Art of War with an insult for me which implied that the idea was partisan puppetry.

Damn, just damn. And here I thought your stupid could not get any thicker.

You didn'tget hit with a stupid stick; you were pummeled with one.

The stupidity of LW Fringe never ceases to amaze. Piss off millions of YOUR FELLOW AMERICANS by burning flags, spitting on those who defend you and all in the name of freedom of speech.

If I understand you right, we should all watch what we say, just in case we offend a Muslim. Fuck that.

NO IDIOT,

You dont work to give your TRUE enemies a shit load of allies.

Is it ok to hate the Taliban? Apparently not.Posting pictures of mutilated school girls is sooooo Islamophobic and offensive to people who breathe with their heads up their asses.

You are a con.

Damn, just damn. And here I thought your stupid could not get any thicker.

You didn'tget hit with a stupid stick; you were pummeled with one.

So you think Cali will vote democratic this next election?

you are brain fucked

You are a con.

You THINK you know. Big difference, moron. And, for the record, you don't speak on behalf of this mythical 'everyone'.

So, basically, you ASS U med something that you cannot, in FACT, back up. That makes you a liar, truth matters.

Is it ok to hate the Taliban? Apparently not.Posting pictures of mutilated school girls is sooooo Islamophobic and offensive to people who breathe with their heads up their asses.

Answer yes or no, do yuou think the Art of War is wrong in its accessment of knowing your enemy?

Thanks for providing a perfect example of emotion (hysteria). TR said, "Speak softly,
Carry a big stick. Today's RW fringers are paper tigers, willing to send other people's kids into the frey while they sit at a keyboard and rant.
Burning the American Flag is disrespectful, true patriots understand the right to do so is what our nation is all about. Again, emotion v. reason. Of course burning a mosque is arson and a crime, but I suspect the hysteric won't seed a difference.

You are a con.

You THINK you know. Big difference, moron. And, for the record, you don't speak on behalf of this mythical 'everyone'.

So, basically, you ASS U med something that you cannot, in FACT, back up. That makes you a liar, truth matters.

It is a reasonable acessment to assume you will not vote for any democratic canidate in any near elections.

You want to pretend this is some affront on you because....well ..... because you are an emotional irrational fool.

Everyone who posts here and sees your posts knows you are right wing fring and will vote that way.

Forum List

Back