Taliban Attack On Kabul Halts, Announces Return Of All Captured Cities After U.N. Tells Them They Should Stop Their Takeover

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Heck lets give the U.N. a chance they may just enforce it. It would be good to see and I hope they get backed up by all the UN members. We cannot let the Taliban or any other terrorist group get a solid foot hold anywhere . I know it is a slim chance but the U.N. May just do the job they were created for.

Heck lets give the U.N. a chance they may just enforce it. It would be good to see and I hope they get backed up by all the UN members. We cannot let the Taliban or any other terrorist group get a solid foot hold anywhere . I know it is a slim chance but the U.N. May just do the job they were created for.
Uncensored I agree with you. But lets pray they do something anyway :hands: :thup:

The Taliban aren't terrorists, they are locals fighting for their country.

1628957502438.png

The Taliban aren't terrorists, they are locals fighting for their country.
The same group that let alquada in to plot 9/11.

You can expect more of the same and even worse things.

Denial is rampant.

That is the default position of democrats anytime America is in danger.

Joe Biden escaped from his handlers for a couple of minutes and said 'America is powerless' and that is the reality of America today.

Denial is rampant.

Joe Biden escaped from his handlers for a couple of minutes and said 'America is powerless' and that is the reality of America today.

I am sure he regrets telling the truth since the puppetmaster is not allowing him to have ice cream for a week.

Lol, the UN issued a stern warning.....again?

Worthless fcks
There was a cowboy once Named Joe, who after returning from town found his ranch house burnt down and his wife raped and dying....her final words to her beloved husband brought tears to his eyes.

He vowed to his wife that he would track them down no matter how long it took.

Which he did after 6 months of riding during storms and enduring many days of mind numbing cold.

He rode into their camp and confronted the leader of the brigands.

He told the leader of the gang who he was, who replied--So?

Joe said with strong and powerdul words that rang throught the mountain tops--you better knock that shit off.

That is the essence of the U.N.

By that logic, Trump is a terrorist regine that allowed a bunch of red-necks to plot the invasion of the Capitol on 1/6.

Holding a nation's government accountable for rogue operators within that nation, and then demanding they give up those rogue elements without proof they are criminals, is a violation of that nation's territorial sovereignty.

Even the FBI did not list OBL as the 9/11 mastermind. Why? There was no proof.

Thus, it was not a justifiable reason for invasion.

I blame "W" and Cheney for this one.
They were just pawns of the Deep State.

You like Biden, he is their friends, all of them are friends, and they are all no different.

You blame one, you blame them all. You vote for one, you vote for them all.

ESonY0RX0AAyDac.jpg

They were just pawns of the Deep State.

You like Biden, he is their friends, all of them are friends, and they are all no different.

You blame one, you blame them all. You vote for one, you vote for them all.

ESonY0RX0AAyDac.jpg
I have never voted for any of them that is the catch. I learned after voting in Reagan that your vote is worthless.

I have never voted for any of them that is the catch. I learned after voting in Reagan that your vote is worthless.
. . . yeah, that's got me wondering.

All these folks questioning the electoral integrity, yet a lot of them sayin', nope, they didn't vote for Trump. Then I find out a lot of folks didn't vote for Biden either??! wtf?
I suspect, not only did Trump not get 75 million, Biden probably didn't get that 80 million either. I think the real "big lie," is that this government hasn't any popular support at all, from the masses in either party.

I think the system is scammin' us all. I suspect, they just want us fooled into believing the system has the support of the population, when really? No one gives a damn about it, and it isn't acting in the people's name anymore, that is the real fraud going on here. . .

5jlpqm.jpg

Denial is rampant.

Not a Dem. By your logic, we should invade Italy because the mafia originates there.

Not a Dem. By your logic, we should invade Italy because the mafia originates there.
No, the mafia originates in Sicily.

The Mafia is a criminal family not a terrorist family.

Though we should go after them wherever they are and I am sure that we co-operate with Italy and or any other nation that may have a problem with the Mafia and needs our help...it is a police matter not a military matter.

We also work with Interpol in regards to that.

I think Italy has done a good job in recent years curtailing the mafia.

It is a mistake on your part to equate the mafia with a muslim terrorist group that is responsible for 9/11.

In fact it is absurd to attempt to do that.

No, the mafia originates in Sicily.

The Mafia is a criminal family not a terrorist family.

Though we should go after them wherever they are and I am sure that we co-operate with Italy and or any other nation that may have a problem with the Mafia and needs our help...it is a police matter not a military matter.

We also work with Interpol in regards to that.

I think Italy has done a good job in recent years curtailing the mafia.

It is a mistake on your part to equate the mafia with a muslim terrorist group that is responsible for 9/11.

In fact it is absurd to attempt to do that.
No, I'm saying that invading Afghanistan to get a handful of people like Sammy, is like invading Italy to go get a handful of guys like mafioso. I'm equating to 2 operations, not the 2 targets.

Amazing how fast this president and his Democrat handlers have fucked this country up in record time.

"President Biden is unreachable, eating ice cream I hear, we have the Vice President... Vice President, your reaction to your own Ambassador saying this was all avoidable, no one would listen?"

Jim-Acosta.jpg

---------------------

Kamala-laughing.jpg

Forum List

Back